Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art for FC! PWYW(mostly?) [FULL]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
yoo could i stay on the pinglist for this ;w;
yoo could i stay on the pinglist for this ;w;
@remnio hello yes of course! this thread is probably gonna be a temporary thing I use for fests-- I swear I'll organize my actual shop sometime ;_;
@remnio hello yes of course! this thread is probably gonna be a temporary thing I use for fests-- I swear I'll organize my actual shop sometime ;_;
Psst. Hey. Wanna buy some accents?
@Eversnow I would also like to be on your pinglist for both this and an actual shop, when you get it organized! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@Eversnow I would also like to be on your pinglist for both this and an actual shop, when you get it organized!
@harleymar can do!! I've added you to my pinglists :D

Honestly I really ought to just learn how to use spreadsheets and make a self editing one haha ;;
@harleymar can do!! I've added you to my pinglists :D

Honestly I really ought to just learn how to use spreadsheets and make a self editing one haha ;;
@Eversnow
Just letting you know that I've sent a CR with the payment now ^^
@Eversnow
Just letting you know that I've sent a CR with the payment now ^^
~ Mushroom dance! ~ Mushroom dance! ~
He looks perfect! I absolutely love it, thank you so much! I'm send another CR in just a moment since I managed to gather some more FC. Thank you again!
He looks perfect! I absolutely love it, thank you so much! I'm send another CR in just a moment since I managed to gather some more FC. Thank you again!
H5mMPK3.png
Ahhhh! I'm always late to these ;;; Let me know when you have a slot! I have plenty of babies that need some of your amazing art [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Ahhhh! I'm always late to these ;;;

Let me know when you have a slot! I have plenty of babies that need some of your amazing art
pHALsXH.gif
@MushroomEmpress I woke up a little late but I saw-- I'll get to you soon!!! :D

@Courteney14 Added! It's good to see you again, btw :D
@MushroomEmpress I woke up a little late but I saw-- I'll get to you soon!!! :D

@Courteney14 Added! It's good to see you again, btw :D
@Rexes I have drawn friend!!! Let me know if I've missed anything! :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/Q03UuYy.png[/img]
@Rexes

I have drawn friend!!! Let me know if I've missed anything! :D

Q03UuYy.png
WOW!!! I absolutely love the flowers! They're such a nice touch that adds so much to this. The shading of the hood folds are impressive! Thank you so much!:D
WOW!!! I absolutely love the flowers! They're such a nice touch that adds so much to this. The shading of the hood folds are impressive! Thank you so much!:D
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33