Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art for FC! PWYW(mostly?) [FULL]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
hi hi! i'd love to grab a slot and i'll be back soon with deets~ (i'm out of the house atm)
hi hi! i'd love to grab a slot and i'll be back soon with deets~ (i'm out of the house atm)
HriQDbb.png -......

♥ call me lulu

friend reqs [ open ]
inbox [ open ]
@dragonponds
wishlist
buy my moodboards/aesthetics
lore help raffle
free level 28 cauldron
Hello!
I’d love to get a slot for fest currency please!
Could I get a fully shaded bust of this girl? https://toyhou.se/1993657.fiora/gallery
Thanks! ^^
Hello!
I’d love to get a slot for fest currency please!
Could I get a fully shaded bust of this girl? https://toyhou.se/1993657.fiora/gallery
Thanks! ^^
~ Mushroom dance! ~ Mushroom dance! ~
@SoullessWendigo No worries about the ping, it happens all the time and it's not that big of a deal :P and hello hello!! I miss working with all you wonderful people ;_; it's been so long! I'll go ahead and put you down for a slot, so you can fill in the details when you have time yeah :D as for the two separate pieces... I know I said one per slot but depending on the complexity I'd be willing to do two!

@Rexes hello yes I love the friend and I have put you down for a FC slot!!
@SoullessWendigo No worries about the ping, it happens all the time and it's not that big of a deal :P and hello hello!! I miss working with all you wonderful people ;_; it's been so long! I'll go ahead and put you down for a slot, so you can fill in the details when you have time yeah :D as for the two separate pieces... I know I said one per slot but depending on the complexity I'd be willing to do two!

@Rexes hello yes I love the friend and I have put you down for a FC slot!!
Psst. Hey. Wanna buy some accents?
Yay, bards are the best haha! Is it okay if I send a CR for the base price now, and then another one once I grind a bit more FC? I just want to get a bit more so I can properly compensate you for the art ^^
Yay, bards are the best haha! Is it okay if I send a CR for the base price now, and then another one once I grind a bit more FC? I just want to get a bit more so I can properly compensate you for the art ^^
H5mMPK3.png
@ponds @MushroomEmpress added, and added!

@KitsumiMahon I don't mind at all-- it's only the first day and if I'm being entirely honest I was worried I was overcharging with the base price already ;_; y'all are too kind i can't handle it

@ponds @MushroomEmpress added, and added!

@KitsumiMahon I don't mind at all-- it's only the first day and if I'm being entirely honest I was worried I was overcharging with the base price already ;_; y'all are too kind i can't handle it

That's all the slots for now!! There will be a BRAND NEW!1!! pinglist (I won't be pinging the shop pinglist again for this thread, so if you'd like to be pinged please let me know! I want avoid pinging someone who didn't want to be,,,)
That's all the slots for now!! There will be a BRAND NEW!1!! pinglist (I won't be pinging the shop pinglist again for this thread, so if you'd like to be pinged please let me know! I want avoid pinging someone who didn't want to be,,,)
@Eversnow
15 min late to see the ping and the slots are already full, sdlkfnsd

Please add me to the new piglist!!!
@Eversnow
15 min late to see the ping and the slots are already full, sdlkfnsd

Please add me to the new piglist!!!
0KZhsof.jpg
Thanks! Is it okay if I send the payment tomorrow? I still need to gather some more shards =P
And I’d love to be added to the new pinglist please ^^
Thanks! Is it okay if I send the payment tomorrow? I still need to gather some more shards =P
And I’d love to be added to the new pinglist please ^^
~ Mushroom dance! ~ Mushroom dance! ~
Trust me, you aren't overcharging at all! In fact, I would imagine that you could raise your prices and still fill all of the slots with ease, your art is adorable! But I'll go ahead and send the FC I have for now.

Also, I'd love to be on the pinglist for future slots, please :)
Trust me, you aren't overcharging at all! In fact, I would imagine that you could raise your prices and still fill all of the slots with ease, your art is adorable! But I'll go ahead and send the FC I have for now.

Also, I'd love to be on the pinglist for future slots, please :)
H5mMPK3.png
No worries I'll just come back later for the 2nd piece when your slots are open again <3
Here are the details! Let me know if anything is unclear or if you have any questions!

Character:This mermaid lady
Details:
-Her hair is just white with blue tips (the shading may be a bit tricky!) and she wears gold jewelry!
-Placement of her scales is completely random so dont worry too much about them <3
-She has freckles all over her body, nose and cheeks!
Could you draw her in this shirt but blue and the crystal necklace? You can simplify the pattern as much as you need to!
Personality:She's a mischevious, cheerful girl who laughs a lot and is very sociable, there is no dull moment with her around!
Type of commission::Shaded bust
Payment:Gems! (unless you'd prefer FC, then I'll send it as soon as I gather enough which shouldnt be too long)
No worries I'll just come back later for the 2nd piece when your slots are open again <3
Here are the details! Let me know if anything is unclear or if you have any questions!

Character:This mermaid lady
Details:
-Her hair is just white with blue tips (the shading may be a bit tricky!) and she wears gold jewelry!
-Placement of her scales is completely random so dont worry too much about them <3
-She has freckles all over her body, nose and cheeks!
Could you draw her in this shirt but blue and the crystal necklace? You can simplify the pattern as much as you need to!
Personality:She's a mischevious, cheerful girl who laughs a lot and is very sociable, there is no dull moment with her around!
Type of commission::Shaded bust
Payment:Gems! (unless you'd prefer FC, then I'll send it as soon as I gather enough which shouldnt be too long)
KtAsLKR.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33