Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cloud's Art Shop RELOCATED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 64 65
thanks! Could you draw this lil guy napping with his familiar and a white bunny? He should be a little smaller than the Cerdae and much bigger than the bunny [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52918367][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/529184/52918367_350.png[/img][/url] ref to some other art I got of him with a bunny: [img]https://i.imgur.com/6e3pM4e.png[/img] (by Alliope)
thanks! Could you draw this lil guy napping with his familiar and a white bunny? He should be a little smaller than the Cerdae and much bigger than the bunny
52918367_350.png
ref to some other art I got of him with a bunny:
6e3pM4e.png (by Alliope)
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

@nightclouds Can I get pinged for another round of chibis?
@nightclouds Can I get pinged for another round of chibis?
adfa.png
@nightclouds
Any room left on the list? If not, can you just re-ping me? Sorry for not getting back sooner, college is a hassle. :)
@nightclouds
Any room left on the list? If not, can you just re-ping me? Sorry for not getting back sooner, college is a hassle. :)
618dee02b003e5c7339ee8bf419e42c3.png
Hello! If you still have slots open I'd like to have a dragon chibi for both moltres and dialga on my last comment!
$2.50 total right? May I pay 130g and $1.20?
Hello! If you still have slots open I'd like to have a dragon chibi for both moltres and dialga on my last comment!
$2.50 total right? May I pay 130g and $1.20?
@Mellos it’s no hassle! Believe me I know LOL. I’ll ping again really soon, so don’t worry!

@Saints Not for this round, I’m sorry, but next time! As for the payment, that should be fine, though since it’s a small amount I use venmo. Is that ok with you?
@Mellos it’s no hassle! Believe me I know LOL. I’ll ping again really soon, so don’t worry!

@Saints Not for this round, I’m sorry, but next time! As for the payment, that should be fine, though since it’s a small amount I use venmo. Is that ok with you?
AGdICFv.png
@saints how much minimal would you accept paypal?
@saints how much minimal would you accept paypal?
@Saints because of fees, I think about 5$
@Saints because of fees, I think about 5$
AGdICFv.png
Hello! These chibi’s are super adorable! Could you add me to the pinglist please? :3
Hello! These chibi’s are super adorable! Could you add me to the pinglist please? :3
~ Mushroom dance! ~ Mushroom dance! ~
@MushroomEmpress Added <3

@Africa Oh? Sure, by all means. You're a very kind friend!
@MushroomEmpress Added <3

@Africa Oh? Sure, by all means. You're a very kind friend!
AGdICFv.png
@nightclouds Hehe, thank you! Just remember to ping me instead of BreezeFeather when it's done~
@nightclouds Hehe, thank you! Just remember to ping me instead of BreezeFeather when it's done~
Art Shop
Africa's Brewing Service!
Perma Challenge
Hello there, fellow rain enthusiasts. I bless rains, for free! That's quite a deal, if you ask me- I can fill up your local water reserve and sprinkle your garden, all at the same time!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 64 65