Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
@MidNightTiger, sure, I'd love a colour slot for Bane, or a sketch for Aralt, she's fairly monochromatic, so I think the sketch would possibly suit her quite well. Let me know how much one or the other would be!
@MidNightTiger, sure, I'd love a colour slot for Bane, or a sketch for Aralt, she's fairly monochromatic, so I think the sketch would possibly suit her quite well. Let me know how much one or the other would be!
l6nCFA8.png
@MidnightTiger

Tysm!! <3
I’ll start training up fodder right away!
@MidnightTiger

Tysm!! <3
I’ll start training up fodder right away!
3RvEHPl.png
@midnightTiger

Sure - no big rush. How do you prefer your dragons? I will send a mix of level 6 and 7s plus a filler or 2.

Nvm re the drakes, saw your answer to another person
@midnightTiger

Sure - no big rush. How do you prefer your dragons? I will send a mix of level 6 and 7s plus a filler or 2.

Nvm re the drakes, saw your answer to another person
earthanim1.gif
Hello, @Juxta13! Unfortunately, I can only draw humanoid characters with the adopt base. Do you have any humanoid references of your dragons?
Hello, @Juxta13! Unfortunately, I can only draw humanoid characters with the adopt base. Do you have any humanoid references of your dragons?
@Ganondorf oh Bane's colors are so nice;; a fullbody color for him would be 600 levels plus 250 levels for all his apparel (total 850 levels). if that is okay i will note him down for your slot!
@Ganondorf oh Bane's colors are so nice;; a fullbody color for him would be 600 levels plus 250 levels for all his apparel (total 850 levels). if that is okay i will note him down for your slot!
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gifWMCEgD8.pngzvqX3p7.png
@StarWraith sounds good then, [color=purple][b]80 levels[/b][/color] will be your total and i will note you down for the slot! edit: oh also, primal eyes is fine so you're all good [emoji=wildclaw happy size=1]
@StarWraith sounds good then, 80 levels will be your total and i will note you down for the slot!

edit: oh also, primal eyes is fine so you're all good
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
@MidNightTiger, 850 levels sounds good! Shall I send them now? I will have to send them in batches, as my lair is of limited space. xD
@MidNightTiger, 850 levels sounds good! Shall I send them now? I will have to send them in batches, as my lair is of limited space. xD
l6nCFA8.png
@Koyako

ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: YviJoy
I summon you to cast the following spell: Starfall Exclusize Adoptable: Portal'd
This spell shall be cast upon:
Comet Morph

(It's also this dragon but I'm not done gene'ing him yet, so use the morphology)
The following I place into the circle: 80 levels (10 level 8's - I'm almost done with them)
Other specifications: Let me know if the glowing eyes cost more!
@Koyako

ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: YviJoy
I summon you to cast the following spell: Starfall Exclusize Adoptable: Portal'd
This spell shall be cast upon:
Comet Morph

(It's also this dragon but I'm not done gene'ing him yet, so use the morphology)
The following I place into the circle: 80 levels (10 level 8's - I'm almost done with them)
Other specifications: Let me know if the glowing eyes cost more!
shadow_1.png tDeKDnH.png0KYrfCc.png
@YviJoy Whoa! That looks cool! yup just 80 levels is good! Your glowing eyes won't cost more. And you can send levels whenever you're ready.
@YviJoy Whoa! That looks cool! yup just 80 levels is good! Your glowing eyes won't cost more. And you can send levels whenever you're ready.
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
@Ganondorf yep you can send them whenever ^^
@Ganondorf yep you can send them whenever ^^
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17