Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | a large bird's small bribe shop [open!]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
@weavile when it's done is fine!
@weavile when it's done is fine!
gLbZUkF.pngo106-d1-Marilith.pngo106-d2-Marilith.pngo106-d3-Marilith.pngmarilith1.pngmarilith2.pngmarilith3.pngmarilith4.pngmarilith5.pngwTBPG5s.pngybizMWD.pngK3S42IV.pngKrN86on.png
lJX7Tr5.png
Please add me to your pinglist!
Please add me to your pinglist!
AqaqXxe.png
[quote name="Marilith" date="2021-03-30 12:46:32" ] @/skiatha 'v' i'm definitely willing to do ferals/anthros!! i've got some examples of those over on my toyhou.se if you'd like to take a look! @/volkihar reverence is gorgeous; i can definitely do a fullbody of him in that second style for, say, 1500g? [/quote] @Marilith Oh wonderful! And thank you so much! That sounds absolutely fantastic, I'll send a CR with the gems and you can accept it either before or after starting, whichever you'd prefer. Thanks again!
Marilith wrote on 2021-03-30 12:46:32:
@/skiatha 'v' i'm definitely willing to do ferals/anthros!! i've got some examples of those over on my toyhou.se if you'd like to take a look!

@/volkihar reverence is gorgeous; i can definitely do a fullbody of him in that second style for, say, 1500g?

@Marilith Oh wonderful! And thank you so much! That sounds absolutely fantastic, I'll send a CR with the gems and you can accept it either before or after starting, whichever you'd prefer. Thanks again!
mirror_chib47.png
@chimerii @dragonairia i’ve got room for a few more comms!
( also obligatory: bomnk )
@chimerii @dragonairia i’ve got room for a few more comms!
( also obligatory: bomnk )
gLbZUkF.pngo106-d1-Marilith.pngo106-d2-Marilith.pngo106-d3-Marilith.pngmarilith1.pngmarilith2.pngmarilith3.pngmarilith4.pngmarilith5.pngwTBPG5s.pngybizMWD.pngK3S42IV.pngKrN86on.png
lJX7Tr5.png
@Marilith Oh nice, I’m excited to get art from here! What would 1500g get me for art of this guy?
@Marilith Oh nice, I’m excited to get art from here! What would 1500g get me for art of this guy?
AqaqXxe.png
@chimerii i could definitely do a fullbody for ya for that price!
@chimerii i could definitely do a fullbody for ya for that price!
lJX7Tr5.png
@Marilith
Hello! If slots are still open, how much would 2000kt/2mt get for my lad here?

Edit: I don’t know if they count as a robot/mech or not but if you’re not comfortable doing them, here’s a alternative lad!
@Marilith
Hello! If slots are still open, how much would 2000kt/2mt get for my lad here?

Edit: I don’t know if they count as a robot/mech or not but if you’re not comfortable doing them, here’s a alternative lad!
o6Tbf9W.png They/Them || FR Time +3 (EST)
-
Comms/Art Shop
oc designs sales thread
They/Them || FR Time +3 (EST)
-

Text
@starspeckledink i can certainly draw a fullbody of temper for you— they’re lovely!!
@starspeckledink i can certainly draw a fullbody of temper for you— they’re lovely!!
lJX7Tr5.png
@Marilith
Lovely! Feel free to draw them in whichever outfit you’d like :), though the outfit on the left does have a jacket that I forgot to draw </3
Anyways, all their extra arms save for their main ones are optional, and their geometric side can be simplified :)
If you have any questions please let me know! Also would you like me to send a CR or PM with the payment?
@Marilith
Lovely! Feel free to draw them in whichever outfit you’d like :), though the outfit on the left does have a jacket that I forgot to draw </3
Anyways, all their extra arms save for their main ones are optional, and their geometric side can be simplified :)
If you have any questions please let me know! Also would you like me to send a CR or PM with the payment?
o6Tbf9W.png They/Them || FR Time +3 (EST)
-
Comms/Art Shop
oc designs sales thread
They/Them || FR Time +3 (EST)
-

Text
@starspeckledink a cr would be lovely— i’ll accept it once i’ve sent the final piece!
@starspeckledink a cr would be lovely— i’ll accept it once i’ve sent the final piece!
lJX7Tr5.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16