Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | a large bird's small bribe shop [open!]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
@Arazamatazza ah i’m glad you like it!! you can just link to my profile here, i haven’t really used my th yet ;;
@Arazamatazza ah i’m glad you like it!! you can just link to my profile here, i haven’t really used my th yet ;;
gLbZUkF.pngo106-d1-Marilith.pngo106-d2-Marilith.pngo106-d3-Marilith.pngmarilith1.pngmarilith2.pngmarilith3.pngmarilith4.pngmarilith5.pngwTBPG5s.pngybizMWD.pngK3S42IV.pngKrN86on.png
lJX7Tr5.png
bonk!
bonk!
gLbZUkF.pngo106-d1-Marilith.pngo106-d2-Marilith.pngo106-d3-Marilith.pngmarilith1.pngmarilith2.pngmarilith3.pngmarilith4.pngmarilith5.pngwTBPG5s.pngybizMWD.pngK3S42IV.pngKrN86on.png
lJX7Tr5.png
^!
^!
lJX7Tr5.png
bomnk!
bomnk!
lJX7Tr5.png
@Marilith
//ZOOMS IN AT ANYTHING BIRD-RELATED

Do you prefer to just draw humanoids or are you also willing to draw ferals/anthros? :V
@Marilith
//ZOOMS IN AT ANYTHING BIRD-RELATED

Do you prefer to just draw humanoids or are you also willing to draw ferals/anthros? :V
pdPOUgg.png
@Marilith

I've got about 5kg - would ideally be seeking a fullbody (or any piece if fullbodies are off the table due to time constraints) of one of my OC's! Most preferably in the style of your second example with that blue and white character, it's stunning!!

OC's in question: Melody, Reverence, and Cinnabar!

Any idea what it'd run me to get art of one of them, if any look interesting to you?
@Marilith

I've got about 5kg - would ideally be seeking a fullbody (or any piece if fullbodies are off the table due to time constraints) of one of my OC's! Most preferably in the style of your second example with that blue and white character, it's stunning!!

OC's in question: Melody, Reverence, and Cinnabar!

Any idea what it'd run me to get art of one of them, if any look interesting to you?
mirror_chib47.png
@skiatha 'v' i'm definitely willing to do ferals/anthros!! i've got some examples of those over on my toyhou.se if you'd like to take a look!

@volkihar reverence is gorgeous; i can definitely do a fullbody of him in that second style for, say, 1500g?
@skiatha 'v' i'm definitely willing to do ferals/anthros!! i've got some examples of those over on my toyhou.se if you'd like to take a look!

@volkihar reverence is gorgeous; i can definitely do a fullbody of him in that second style for, say, 1500g?
lJX7Tr5.png
@marilith hey there! I have a bunch of ocs here if any stick out to you! go wild, payment would be around 2kg?
@marilith hey there! I have a bunch of ocs here if any stick out to you! go wild, payment would be around 2kg?
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@weavile your ocs are absolutely lovely!! would you mind if i raided my fashion ideas log and put vernalis in somthin pretty and vaguely ridiculous?
@weavile your ocs are absolutely lovely!! would you mind if i raided my fashion ideas log and put vernalis in somthin pretty and vaguely ridiculous?
lJX7Tr5.png
@marilith of course, i'd love to see it! do you want payment now or when its done?
@marilith of course, i'd love to see it! do you want payment now or when its done?
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16