Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | a large bird's small bribe shop [open!]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Arazamatazza
tysm for the compliment! i'm definitely comfy with drawing some dudes; what sort of thing would you be looking for?
@Arazamatazza
tysm for the compliment! i'm definitely comfy with drawing some dudes; what sort of thing would you be looking for?
gLbZUkF.pngo106-d1-Marilith.pngo106-d2-Marilith.pngo106-d3-Marilith.pngmarilith1.pngmarilith2.pngmarilith3.pngmarilith4.pngmarilith5.pngwTBPG5s.pngybizMWD.pngK3S42IV.pngKrN86on.png
lJX7Tr5.png
@Marilith oh WOW love your work [emoji=special eyes size=1] would 1.2mil treasure be okay for one o [url=https://toyhou.se/908898.khada/6707209.monet?key=vPF8U9tu43fjMgd]this guy[/url]?
@Marilith
oh WOW love your work would 1.2mil treasure be okay for one o this guy?
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@marilith

Id be interested in some help designing Avano’s reference image based on the description Ive provided in the thread! I have vials of scattersight + goateye I can offer OR I can liquidate them to pay in treasure in exchange if interested
@marilith

Id be interested in some help designing Avano’s reference image based on the description Ive provided in the thread! I have vials of scattersight + goateye I can offer OR I can liquidate them to pay in treasure in exchange if interested
Candles, Pandas, Oh My! (A niche little hatchery)
@Iodine oh he's lovely!! i can certainly do that for ya~

@Arazamatazza oh, he's lovely! i'm more interested in pure right now, i think-- would 1kg or t equivalent be workable for a fullbody reference sheet?
@Iodine oh he's lovely!! i can certainly do that for ya~

@Arazamatazza oh, he's lovely! i'm more interested in pure right now, i think-- would 1kg or t equivalent be workable for a fullbody reference sheet?
gLbZUkF.pngo106-d1-Marilith.pngo106-d2-Marilith.pngo106-d3-Marilith.pngmarilith1.pngmarilith2.pngmarilith3.pngmarilith4.pngmarilith5.pngwTBPG5s.pngybizMWD.pngK3S42IV.pngKrN86on.png
lJX7Tr5.png
@Marilith

Absolutely! I actually just sold a few things today so I have 1kG

When would you like payment to be sent?
@Marilith

Absolutely! I actually just sold a few things today so I have 1kG

When would you like payment to be sent?
@Arazamatazza whenever you're comfortable is fine by me!
@Arazamatazza whenever you're comfortable is fine by me!
lJX7Tr5.png
@iodine the fashion sense in this bus is astronomical,,, i may, in fact, be in love please lmk if you'd like anything added/changed before you send payment!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/IGj8m5Y.png[/img]
@iodine the fashion sense in this bus is astronomical,,, i may, in fact, be in love
please lmk if you'd like anything added/changed before you send payment!!
IGj8m5Y.png
lJX7Tr5.png
@Marilith oh my god that was like, unbelievably fast HAHA [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1] adore how you did up a new outfit for him, i wasn't expecting that at all! :'0 another slick fit to slot into his wardrobe tysm!! i love the shirt and colours sm it instantly transports me to the feeling of springtime let me shoot thru payment! sorry you had to wait on that but wow you finished this before i even saw your order confirmation message JKDSG im very impressed
@Marilith oh my god that was like, unbelievably fast HAHA adore how you did up a new outfit for him, i wasn't expecting that at all! :'0 another slick fit to slot into his wardrobe tysm!! i love the shirt and colours sm it instantly transports me to the feeling of springtime

let me shoot thru payment! sorry you had to wait on that but wow you finished this before i even saw your order confirmation message JKDSG im very impressed
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@Arazamatazza here ya go! please let me know if there's anything you'd like added or changed before i accept the cr! [img]https://i.imgur.com/TRclIuf.png[/img]
@Arazamatazza here ya go! please let me know if there's anything you'd like added or changed before i accept the cr!
TRclIuf.png
lJX7Tr5.png
@marilith

Ahhhh its so surreal to see him...exist???
But yes I love it!

Oh hmm do you have a tyohouse or art site I can credit? Id like to make a toyhouse profile for him with this in it
@marilith

Ahhhh its so surreal to see him...exist???
But yes I love it!

Oh hmm do you have a tyohouse or art site I can credit? Id like to make a toyhouse profile for him with this in it
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16