Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | a large bird's small bribe shop [open!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Marilith

Sure thing! Feel free to PM!
@Marilith

Sure thing! Feel free to PM!
IBS0rcq.png ~commissions
~accents
~art thread
~dragons with gijinka
Heya! Would you be interested in another art trade? If not, I'll pay with regular currency!
Heya! Would you be interested in another art trade? If not, I'll pay with regular currency!
giphy.gif
@Marilith Hello there and thank you so much for posting over on my thread! : D Your work is really beautiful, and I would definitely be interested in something like the first ref you've got there! I can start by offering 2,000g, but am happy to discuss more of course!

Would you happen to have a preference for one of these four characters?
-- a) Hildebrand (main refs: x, x)
-- b) Beelzebub (main refs: x, x, x, x, x)
-- c) Astaroth (main refs: x, x, x, x)
-- d) Silver (main refs: x, x, x, and for alt form: x, x)
@Marilith Hello there and thank you so much for posting over on my thread! : D Your work is really beautiful, and I would definitely be interested in something like the first ref you've got there! I can start by offering 2,000g, but am happy to discuss more of course!

Would you happen to have a preference for one of these four characters?
-- a) Hildebrand (main refs: x, x)
-- b) Beelzebub (main refs: x, x, x, x, x)
-- c) Astaroth (main refs: x, x, x, x)
-- d) Silver (main refs: x, x, x, and for alt form: x, x)
r6J6MbS.png
@vovina i’d love to take a crack at astaroth— he looks to be based on one of my favorite pokémon!! ???? that price is just fine as well~ i’ll get right on that for you!
@vovina i’d love to take a crack at astaroth— he looks to be based on one of my favorite pokémon!! ???? that price is just fine as well~ i’ll get right on that for you!
gLbZUkF.pngo106-d1-Marilith.pngo106-d2-Marilith.pngo106-d3-Marilith.pngmarilith1.pngmarilith2.pngmarilith3.pngmarilith4.pngmarilith5.pngwTBPG5s.pngybizMWD.pngK3S42IV.pngKrN86on.png
lJX7Tr5.png
Do you have a pinglist for when slots reopen? :)
Do you have a pinglist for when slots reopen? :)
tumblr_nsbymv570v1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
5BsilZ9.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
@Marilith Thank you so much, and Astaroth sounds perfect! <3 I'll send the gems over in just a moment!
@Marilith Thank you so much, and Astaroth sounds perfect! <3 I'll send the gems over in just a moment!
r6J6MbS.png
@vovina here you are! let me know if there's anything you'd like me to change before i accept the trade, and i can provide a larger image via pm if you'd like as well-- this is what'll fit in a forum post ;; [img]https://i.imgur.com/R6DrHcO.png[/img]
@vovina

here you are! let me know if there's anything you'd like me to change before i accept the trade, and i can provide a larger image via pm if you'd like as well-- this is what'll fit in a forum post ;;

R6DrHcO.png
gLbZUkF.pngo106-d1-Marilith.pngo106-d2-Marilith.pngo106-d3-Marilith.pngmarilith1.pngmarilith2.pngmarilith3.pngmarilith4.pngmarilith5.pngwTBPG5s.pngybizMWD.pngK3S42IV.pngKrN86on.png
lJX7Tr5.png
@Marilith Oh my gosh, this is gorgeous! Thank you so much, and woah I'm amazed you finished this so quickly and how incredibly it came out. He looks so fantastic in your style, and so sophisticated and dignified! And I adore the way you drew the wings framing the piece, with those long feathers curling around at the bottom, it just makes everything look even more powerful, with his hand posed out (and with those awesome nails)! The dark, stormy colors, the blending of the red in the feathers, the tip of the hat and how detailed the ruffles in his clothing are, you did such a beautiful job with everything and I love it so much!

If you wouldn't mind sending the larger file via PM, I'd super appreciate it! <3 If it's okay with you, may I put this also up in their toyhouse gallery (with credit and link back to you)? If there's a particular site you'd like me to use for the link/credit info other than your FR page, please let me know if it's alright.

Thank you so much again! :,D
@Marilith Oh my gosh, this is gorgeous! Thank you so much, and woah I'm amazed you finished this so quickly and how incredibly it came out. He looks so fantastic in your style, and so sophisticated and dignified! And I adore the way you drew the wings framing the piece, with those long feathers curling around at the bottom, it just makes everything look even more powerful, with his hand posed out (and with those awesome nails)! The dark, stormy colors, the blending of the red in the feathers, the tip of the hat and how detailed the ruffles in his clothing are, you did such a beautiful job with everything and I love it so much!

If you wouldn't mind sending the larger file via PM, I'd super appreciate it! <3 If it's okay with you, may I put this also up in their toyhouse gallery (with credit and link back to you)? If there's a particular site you'd like me to use for the link/credit info other than your FR page, please let me know if it's alright.

Thank you so much again! :,D
r6J6MbS.png
bink bonk!
bink bonk!
lJX7Tr5.png
@Marilith

Hi there, I really like your art! Just curious if you are comfy drawing guys?
@Marilith

Hi there, I really like your art! Just curious if you are comfy drawing guys?
Candles, Pandas, Oh My! (A niche little hatchery)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16