Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Seeking Bearded Dragon Art (OPEN)
1 2 3
Hey guys! Today I'm looking for art of my newest dragon sona!

He will be a bearded dragon lizard at the base, with narrow, long bat wings that come off of the shoulder (see X). The wings are about the same length as his head, very small!
While he is a beardy, I would like him to have comically thick, chubby arms and tail; the tail in particular I want to budge at the base, not seamlessly going from the back to the tail, but instead curving similar to a leopard gecko; (see X)
Lastly, I would like a standard pattern on his face and back, like X; I like detailed designs, so please be willing to do all the markings and not simplify them!
But with this colour scheme X

I can offer treasure for art of him!
I'm looking for any sort of visuals as well as a clear reference, so feel free to offer whatever you feel up to doing!

Thank you for checking this out guys. ^^

Edit I got a sketch from a friend for another helpful ref! X
Hey guys! Today I'm looking for art of my newest dragon sona!

He will be a bearded dragon lizard at the base, with narrow, long bat wings that come off of the shoulder (see X). The wings are about the same length as his head, very small!
While he is a beardy, I would like him to have comically thick, chubby arms and tail; the tail in particular I want to budge at the base, not seamlessly going from the back to the tail, but instead curving similar to a leopard gecko; (see X)
Lastly, I would like a standard pattern on his face and back, like X; I like detailed designs, so please be willing to do all the markings and not simplify them!
But with this colour scheme X

I can offer treasure for art of him!
I'm looking for any sort of visuals as well as a clear reference, so feel free to offer whatever you feel up to doing!

Thank you for checking this out guys. ^^

Edit I got a sketch from a friend for another helpful ref! X
Bump!
Bump!
@TuxTheStrayCat

Greetings, I could probably make you a design for your dragon :)

I make designs like this, or semi-realistic like this, (I don't have any dragon semi-realistic designs on my portfolio right now due to them being old and unfinished, but, you can look at the rest of my recent work there if you'd like) you could pick which kind you like better

On my art shop I take 100g for designs like that, but, I could take a lower treasure price no problem - just name an offer if you're interested and we'll go from there
@TuxTheStrayCat

Greetings, I could probably make you a design for your dragon :)

I make designs like this, or semi-realistic like this, (I don't have any dragon semi-realistic designs on my portfolio right now due to them being old and unfinished, but, you can look at the rest of my recent work there if you'd like) you could pick which kind you like better

On my art shop I take 100g for designs like that, but, I could take a lower treasure price no problem - just name an offer if you're interested and we'll go from there
Rw7uKRS.pngJ7D1quC.png HSWqWgZ.png
KRcB6uC.png
you can call me Bou. i'm not always active but i make sure to check everything.
tumblr_inline_o23jfr5pNb1r3lvtf_500.png
Hello! I offer character designs, and you can check out my shop here to check out prices and examples! The character design fee is $5/100kt/100g added to whatever kind of art you get. Also feel free to pm me for more examples of my art!

Thank you for considering my services,
Eevee
Hello! I offer character designs, and you can check out my shop here to check out prices and examples! The character design fee is $5/100kt/100g added to whatever kind of art you get. Also feel free to pm me for more examples of my art!

Thank you for considering my services,
Eevee
mini_pixel_art_black.png signature.png mini_pixel_art_white.png
Oh yay! Lemme check out yall and see what I want each of you to do :)

@Eeveecat1248 I went through your shop but the prices seemed a bit confusing to me; are they all listed for full bodies? Are the 'loose pieces' flat coloured? I'd be looking for a flat coloured full body preferably, but I just cant figure out which would be the correct price before the character design fee. ^^"

@Doryu Hello there! I'm definitely interested! You have such a dynamic style! I'd like a reference like what you linked, the semi realistic preferred but I'm happy with whichever style you think looks best! I'm looking for probably two flat coloured full bodies, to show a side view and a top down view of their markings. I dont have any gems currently but could offer 150-200kT if that rang sounds fair to you?

My friend also did a little sketch of him, too, so you guys can get a little feel for what he'll look like here!
Oh yay! Lemme check out yall and see what I want each of you to do :)

@Eeveecat1248 I went through your shop but the prices seemed a bit confusing to me; are they all listed for full bodies? Are the 'loose pieces' flat coloured? I'd be looking for a flat coloured full body preferably, but I just cant figure out which would be the correct price before the character design fee. ^^"

@Doryu Hello there! I'm definitely interested! You have such a dynamic style! I'd like a reference like what you linked, the semi realistic preferred but I'm happy with whichever style you think looks best! I'm looking for probably two flat coloured full bodies, to show a side view and a top down view of their markings. I dont have any gems currently but could offer 150-200kT if that rang sounds fair to you?

My friend also did a little sketch of him, too, so you guys can get a little feel for what he'll look like here!
@TuxTheStrayCat My prices are the same for a fullbody as they are for a bust. A loose piece is one with slightly sketchy lines, full color, and rough shading, while a refined piece has proper lineart, full color, and clean shading. If you really don't want shading, we can work out a price for that.
@TuxTheStrayCat My prices are the same for a fullbody as they are for a bust. A loose piece is one with slightly sketchy lines, full color, and rough shading, while a refined piece has proper lineart, full color, and clean shading. If you really don't want shading, we can work out a price for that.
mini_pixel_art_black.png signature.png mini_pixel_art_white.png
@TuxTheStrayCat

That sounds good! I normally price my design sheets at 150g, but for treasure that would be around 187.5k, I think, maybe did the math wrong with my exchange rate but that seems to be it lol

If that's too much for you I could take 150kt instead, and even then we could negotiate prices a bit so no worries

I haven't done top-down views before but I could definitely try - the side view should turn out just fine though

I'll start the sketches later today when I can and show them to you when I got them, then we'll go from there
@TuxTheStrayCat

That sounds good! I normally price my design sheets at 150g, but for treasure that would be around 187.5k, I think, maybe did the math wrong with my exchange rate but that seems to be it lol

If that's too much for you I could take 150kt instead, and even then we could negotiate prices a bit so no worries

I haven't done top-down views before but I could definitely try - the side view should turn out just fine though

I'll start the sketches later today when I can and show them to you when I got them, then we'll go from there
KRcB6uC.png
@Eeveecat1248 ah ok! That makes sense to me. Unfortunately I don't think I'll have the funds to commission you today, but I will definitely keep you in mind! Once I have some more treasure, I'll be sure to give your shop a visit. :)

@Doryu I can do 188kT for it! I'd rather compensate you appropriately for your time and effort, especially since I am being a bit specific with this lad!
How did you want payment? I can do it all up front but am happy to do whatever you prefer!
@Eeveecat1248 ah ok! That makes sense to me. Unfortunately I don't think I'll have the funds to commission you today, but I will definitely keep you in mind! Once I have some more treasure, I'll be sure to give your shop a visit. :)

@Doryu I can do 188kT for it! I'd rather compensate you appropriately for your time and effort, especially since I am being a bit specific with this lad!
How did you want payment? I can do it all up front but am happy to do whatever you prefer!
@TuxTheStrayCat

Alright, works for me - and I like to do payment half and half

You can send half after I show you the sketches and you're happy with them, when the drawing's complete I will show you a cropped version with something like "Awaiting payment" or "preview" and ask you to send the rest (This is just in case anyone tries to run off with the drawing while only paying half of the price)

After the rest is sent, I'll give you the full drawing

I hope that makes sense
@TuxTheStrayCat

Alright, works for me - and I like to do payment half and half

You can send half after I show you the sketches and you're happy with them, when the drawing's complete I will show you a cropped version with something like "Awaiting payment" or "preview" and ask you to send the rest (This is just in case anyone tries to run off with the drawing while only paying half of the price)

After the rest is sent, I'll give you the full drawing

I hope that makes sense
KRcB6uC.png
@Dortu yeah, that sounds fine to me! I'll just set the second half aside in my vault and set up a CR when you let me know. :)
@Dortu yeah, that sounds fine to me! I'll just set the second half aside in my vault and set up a CR when you let me know. :)
1 2 3