Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinka Design Prices! (UPDATED 9/12)
1 2
friendly bump!
friendly bump!
sig_divide.pngsig_divide.pngsig_divide.pngColi_Grinding_Banner.pngsig_divide.pngsig_divide.pngsig_divide.pngWishlist.pngsig_divide.pngsig_divide.pngsig_divide.png6EYpa34.pngsig_divide.pngsig_divide.pngsig_divide.png
Hey Robin! Can I request a fully-shaded bust piece of my dragon Kaninja for gems/treasure (your choice)? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62305227][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/623053/62305227_350.png[/img][/url] We can discuss more on the discord if you want, but for lore, she was kicked out of her previous lair for bringing in lots of bugs. She migrated to my plague lair because they're a litle more appreciated over here [emoji=blue bee size=1]
Hey Robin! Can I request a fully-shaded bust piece of my dragon Kaninja for gems/treasure (your choice)?
62305227_350.png

We can discuss more on the discord if you want, but for lore, she was kicked out of her previous lair for bringing in lots of bugs. She migrated to my plague lair because they're a litle more appreciated over here
@Sweepat Oh absolutely! I'll dm you a sketch on Discord once I do it. Also congrats on your first forum post heh
@Sweepat Oh absolutely! I'll dm you a sketch on Discord once I do it. Also congrats on your first forum post heh
sweet dreams!
988836qgiyrsbvlm.png
robin - he/him
@bubblingbun Thanks! Still nervous that I'll mess up somehow, but it's all good!

Also, you already know the character's she's based on, but feel free to interpret the design however you like :)
@bubblingbun Thanks! Still nervous that I'll mess up somehow, but it's all good!

Also, you already know the character's she's based on, but feel free to interpret the design however you like :)
Bump because I updated the prices! All things are available for treasure and gems!
Bump because I updated the prices! All things are available for treasure and gems!
sweet dreams!
988836qgiyrsbvlm.png
robin - he/him
bump! <3
bump! <3
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gif
    TATI
    SHE/HER
    FR+2
    I breed too many dragons for my own good
1 2