Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Quick Familiar Doodles
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
[img]https://i.imgur.com/U5I0hUT.png[/img] [rule] cat= bamboo phytocat vase= battered vase ghosty= lux sceptre rock= which waychip snek= mimic buttersnake flying horse= rosy peryton $= boolean [rule] this seemed like a fun thing to do :D
U5I0hUT.png

cat= bamboo phytocat
vase= battered vase
ghosty= lux sceptre
rock= which waychip
snek= mimic buttersnake
flying horse= rosy peryton
$= boolean

this seemed like a fun thing to do :D
JXVUomh.png ~ FR + 21
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar dragon
wvz5N8O.png
@Aatosi Your All-Seeing Eye will watch over this thread forever. Do not apologize for this. (I love all 4, but the tentacles on the All-Seeing Eye are my favourite!) [item=All-Seeing Eye] @Torchii Yesss you’re back! I love your doodles and the way you label them. I’m so glad to see more. Thank you! I shall gladly send money. @enragedIsosceles That’s exactly the sort of thing I was looking for when I made this thread! It is wonderful. It even has little bubbles around it. Thank you! @Lilacskye These are so cute!! [emoji=guardian love size=1] I’m glad the Leftover Residue has little arms, and it looks pretty happy about it, too. And the Mirage Puffer has a little heart... awww [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @Wriggle First off, I’m honored that your first forum post is here, and welcome to the forums! (also, feel free to PM me if you have any questions) Your critters are all adorable, but the caterpillars and amphitheres with their tiny little noses and feet (caterpillars) and tongues and wings (amphitheres) make my heart melt. @Sharpjay217 Oi how dare you refer to that Ragepuff as anything other than art. It is grace incarnate. The swirly Opposing Forces are very nice, too, but it’s hard to match the splendour of that Ragepuff. @kitty1425 ahahaha $= boolean. It’s so very true. I may never have a Boolean item, but I now have a doodle of one and I shall cherish it. And.. are those other familiars sticking their tongues out? Cheeky little things. Thank you for drawing them! Gems will be sent to all of you shortly. [emoji=gem size=1]
@Aatosi
Your All-Seeing Eye will watch over this thread forever. Do not apologize for this.
(I love all 4, but the tentacles on the All-Seeing Eye are my favourite!)
All-Seeing Eye

@Torchii
Yesss you’re back! I love your doodles and the way you label them. I’m so glad to see more. Thank you! I shall gladly send money.

@enragedIsosceles
That’s exactly the sort of thing I was looking for when I made this thread! It is wonderful. It even has little bubbles around it. Thank you!

@Lilacskye
These are so cute!! I’m glad the Leftover Residue has little arms, and it looks pretty happy about it, too. And the Mirage Puffer has a little heart... awww

@Wriggle
First off, I’m honored that your first forum post is here, and welcome to the forums! (also, feel free to PM me if you have any questions)
Your critters are all adorable, but the caterpillars and amphitheres with their tiny little noses and feet (caterpillars) and tongues and wings (amphitheres) make my heart melt.

@Sharpjay217
Oi how dare you refer to that Ragepuff as anything other than art. It is grace incarnate. The swirly Opposing Forces are very nice, too, but it’s hard to match the splendour of that Ragepuff.

@kitty1425
ahahaha $= boolean. It’s so very true. I may never have a Boolean item, but I now have a doodle of one and I shall cherish it. And.. are those other familiars sticking their tongues out? Cheeky little things. Thank you for drawing them!

Gems will be sent to all of you shortly.
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
pinpush mirror doll [img]https://i.imgur.com/7fYYtZ2.png[/img]
pinpush mirror doll
7fYYtZ2.png
GncMl2M.png UMdWHIN.png fVgBwIn.gif Art Shop
fVgBwIn.gif Adopts

42FGWQG.png
UMdWHIN.png hqLMTvk.png
@TheFloofyPupper It’s colorful and detailed! I always worry about those mirror dolls, but they don’t seem to be too distressed. I’ll make sure this one has a happy life with my growing army of familiars. Thank you! I’ll send the gems right away. [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@TheFloofyPupper
It’s colorful and detailed! I always worry about those mirror dolls, but they don’t seem to be too distressed. I’ll make sure this one has a happy life with my growing army of familiars. Thank you! I’ll send the gems right away.
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@empanada
If you keep showing up here, I’m going to have to just learn how to make my own empanadas. There are places around here that make them, but they aren’t the same as the ones I grew up with...

They’re both so puffy! That Bucktooth Digger looks even more intimidating than most. I want to pet its fluffy fur, but I think it might be wiser to give it some space. The owl might let me pet it, though? Especially if I marveled at how shiny it is. I wonder if its feathers would feel sharp.

Gems on their way <3
@empanada
If you keep showing up here, I’m going to have to just learn how to make my own empanadas. There are places around here that make them, but they aren’t the same as the ones I grew up with...

They’re both so puffy! That Bucktooth Digger looks even more intimidating than most. I want to pet its fluffy fur, but I think it might be wiser to give it some space. The owl might let me pet it, though? Especially if I marveled at how shiny it is. I wonder if its feathers would feel sharp.

Gems on their way <3
Volunteer Moderator

[img]https://i.ibb.co/d6Pjmjr/Ashpine-Widow.png[/img] Here is my rendition of an Ashpine Widow. This was so relaxing and a great way to unwind after the day! :)
Ashpine-Widow.png
Here is my rendition of an Ashpine Widow. This was so relaxing and a great way to unwind after the day! :)
wdMs252.pngrYp8BR7.pngBkLX97a.png Want to visit my art shop? :) XYZHCcM.png
@empanada
I really do. I worry a bit that after a while people will think my excitement at seeing new posts here isn’t genuine, but these drawings legitimately make me so happy.

I’ll start learning. I think I liked the cheese ones best as a little kid, but the chicken might be more appealing now. Beef might be alright, too, but I try to avoid eating that. I’ll look into various options. Thanks for reminding me!

Edit:
@PotatoRabbit
Woohoo, a spider! Thank you! I have a pet spider. I didn’t mean to get it as a pet, but it was in my house and too big to kill. Perhaps the right thing to do would have been to just ignore it, but it was so fast and scary. I’ve had her for about two years now and I’ve learned a lot about her species since first encountering her. Enough to know she’s female and getting pretty old. I hope she’s enjoyed her life with me.
Thankfully, she’s not nearly as powerful or spiny as the spider you’ve drawn. I’m not sure what I would do if I encountered one of those in my house.
@empanada
I really do. I worry a bit that after a while people will think my excitement at seeing new posts here isn’t genuine, but these drawings legitimately make me so happy.

I’ll start learning. I think I liked the cheese ones best as a little kid, but the chicken might be more appealing now. Beef might be alright, too, but I try to avoid eating that. I’ll look into various options. Thanks for reminding me!

Edit:
@PotatoRabbit
Woohoo, a spider! Thank you! I have a pet spider. I didn’t mean to get it as a pet, but it was in my house and too big to kill. Perhaps the right thing to do would have been to just ignore it, but it was so fast and scary. I’ve had her for about two years now and I’ve learned a lot about her species since first encountering her. Enough to know she’s female and getting pretty old. I hope she’s enjoyed her life with me.
Thankfully, she’s not nearly as powerful or spiny as the spider you’ve drawn. I’m not sure what I would do if I encountered one of those in my house.
Volunteer Moderator

@Ara oh my gosh!! You have a spider? May I ask what species she is? :D I used to have a bold jumping spider I caught named Lad, but I had to let him go after my fly cultures died during a hurricane. He was super sweet though and I've been in love with the little spiders since then :)
@Ara oh my gosh!! You have a spider? May I ask what species she is? :D I used to have a bold jumping spider I caught named Lad, but I had to let him go after my fly cultures died during a hurricane. He was super sweet though and I've been in love with the little spiders since then :)
wdMs252.pngrYp8BR7.pngBkLX97a.png Want to visit my art shop? :) XYZHCcM.png
@PotatoRabbit
I’ll PM you the species
@PotatoRabbit
I’ll PM you the species
Volunteer Moderator

@Ara especially proud of the lil mushroom lad this time. [img]https://i.imgur.com/REODxKu.png[/img]
@Ara especially proud of the lil mushroom lad this time.

REODxKu.png
p90ZPZ1.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14