Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | SACRED Graphics » [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
@Holland Necra summed up everything pretty well. :) With Dark Times in particular, not including previews would free up a reasonable amount of space so I could potentially fit in more of a larger colour range over multiple lines if I rearrange the formatting slightly (this wouldn't cost any extra, as it's super easy to do). A good example of dark times containing clipped ranges would be this one here: [img]https://i.imgur.com/1d2rNYs.png[/img] The tert range on this pair covers almost all of the pink, purple and blue hues - naturally this would be incredibly long so I clipped it into a gradient that includes the first and last colours in the series, and a few harmonizing ones in between. For medium length ranges, I can also make the colour blocks a little thinner to fit more in such as below. [img]https://i.imgur.com/LUPAOx5.png[/img]
@Holland
Necra summed up everything pretty well. :)

With Dark Times in particular, not including previews would free up a reasonable amount of space so I could potentially fit in more of a larger colour range over multiple lines if I rearrange the formatting slightly (this wouldn't cost any extra, as it's super easy to do).
A good example of dark times containing clipped ranges would be this one here:
1d2rNYs.png
The tert range on this pair covers almost all of the pink, purple and blue hues - naturally this would be incredibly long so I clipped it into a gradient that includes the first and last colours in the series, and a few harmonizing ones in between.

For medium length ranges, I can also make the colour blocks a little thinner to fit more in such as below.
LUPAOx5.png
B11_L2.pngo003-d01-Paganism.pnguisysIG.pngo003-d03-Paganism.pngo003-d04-Paganism.pngB11_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
_________
F A E F O L K
HATCHERYWISHLISTPROJECTS

Dreamer, thirty-something, cat marm, FR + 21
» sacred order

General Information
Username: Holland
Ordering From: @Necramancy
Type: Per Card
Package: Base
Template: Dark Souls
Hatchery Link: uwu what's this
Number of cards: 5 (for now)
Payment Type: mix of gems and treasure (if that's not okay, treasure)

Additional Information
Notes: maybe it will be many pairs, unsure, you guys are great, I stan
Deals: (If you qualify for any)
» sacred order

General Information
Ordering From: @Necramancy
Template: Dark Souls
Hatchery Link: uwu what's this
Number of cards: 5 (for now)
Payment Type: mix of gems and treasure (if that's not okay, treasure)

Additional Information
Notes: maybe it will be many pairs, unsure, you guys are great, I stan
sN7OFwo.pngGbuT06g.pngcDKoVmo.pngypkYF0y.pnggIVnoKR.pngAK7QxV1.pngTz9zkEa.png
6JqFst1.png
8xADJuh.png
» sacred order

General Information
Ordering From: @Dynasties
Template: Dark Times
Hatchery Link: lemme hear you go beep beep
Number of cards: 2 (these are speshul cards for speshul eyes... MY BRAND)
Payment Type: mix of g/t (if mix isn't possible, treasure)

Additional Information
Notes: CARDS from the champs
» sacred order

General Information
Template: Dark Times
Hatchery Link: lemme hear you go beep beep
Number of cards: 2 (these are speshul cards for speshul eyes... MY BRAND)
Payment Type: mix of g/t (if mix isn't possible, treasure)

Additional Information
Notes: CARDS from the champs
6JqFst1.png
8xADJuh.png
@Holland
Ill accept your order now. ^^ You're total price is 40g/kT
Mix payment is fine with me.
Once payment has been send and approved, I will PM you with a sheet to fill out all the details for your pairs and we can get the ball rolling.
@Holland
Ill accept your order now. ^^ You're total price is 40g/kT
Mix payment is fine with me.
Once payment has been send and approved, I will PM you with a sheet to fill out all the details for your pairs and we can get the ball rolling.
B11_L2.pngo003-d01-Paganism.pnguisysIG.pngo003-d03-Paganism.pngo003-d04-Paganism.pngB11_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
_________
F A E F O L K
HATCHERYWISHLISTPROJECTS

Dreamer, thirty-something, cat marm, FR + 21
@Dynasties [center][img]https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FinishedWealthyAfghanhound-size_restricted.gif[/img][/center]
@Dynasties
FinishedWealthyAfghanhound-size_restricted.gif
6JqFst1.png
8xADJuh.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2893527][img]https://i.imgur.com/9U2PSed.png[/img][/url][/center]
9U2PSed.png
6JqFst1.png
8xADJuh.png
@Holland

Mixed is totally okay!
5 cards would be 100g/kt; once you send via CR/PM please fill out the five on the sheet Dynasties sent you under the black bar I just added :)
@Holland

Mixed is totally okay!
5 cards would be 100g/kt; once you send via CR/PM please fill out the five on the sheet Dynasties sent you under the black bar I just added :)
AU46yR2.png...btK22Y7.png...Uncommon-Death.png __ ...
necramancy
the plaguebringer is my spirit animal

@Necramancy
Yaaaaaas! I’ll send payment now, but I’ll have to wait to fill out the form as I’m on mobile and at work 8’D
@Necramancy
Yaaaaaas! I’ll send payment now, but I’ll have to wait to fill out the form as I’m on mobile and at work 8’D
6JqFst1.png
8xADJuh.png
@Holland No problem! When you fill it out just ping me and I'll work on them :)
@Holland No problem! When you fill it out just ping me and I'll work on them :)
AU46yR2.png...btK22Y7.png...Uncommon-Death.png __ ...
necramancy
the plaguebringer is my spirit animal

» sacred order

General Information
Username: edgyusername
Package: Base/Modified sorry im easily confused
Template: Sweethearts
Hatchery Link: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2890040#post_2890040 (This hatchery is my 2nd, I need graphics for headers, dividers, buttons, and all that jazz too if you guys are interested)
Number of cards: 5 (to start :>)
Payment Type: Mixed

Modified+
Color Scheme: Soft colors, pastels
Background Images: Up to ya'll (I trust your creative judgement), just keep it simplistic please!
Fonts: Maybe something soft (The hatchery's name will be Pastel Gardens Hatchery)
Include Animation: Please! I would love if the animation could go through more than 4 offspring possibilities. I'd be willing to pay extra for that, obviously!

Custom
General Idea(s):
Examples:

Additional Information
Notes: Lmk if you have any questions, as well as if you're interested in doing the graphics for the rest of my hatchery
» sacred order

General Information
Username: edgyusername
Package: Base/Modified sorry im easily confused
Template: Sweethearts
Hatchery Link: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2890040#post_2890040 (This hatchery is my 2nd, I need graphics for headers, dividers, buttons, and all that jazz too if you guys are interested)
Number of cards: 5 (to start :>)
Payment Type: Mixed

Modified+
Color Scheme: Soft colors, pastels
Background Images: Up to ya'll (I trust your creative judgement), just keep it simplistic please!
Fonts: Maybe something soft (The hatchery's name will be Pastel Gardens Hatchery)
Include Animation: Please! I would love if the animation could go through more than 4 offspring possibilities. I'd be willing to pay extra for that, obviously!

Custom
General Idea(s):
Examples:

Additional Information
Notes: Lmk if you have any questions, as well as if you're interested in doing the graphics for the rest of my hatchery
199760f05700601958f966ca55fe0a3346003fe0.pngffa58010c908ceed03a0188458ebab1dd97fbdb9.png[url][/url]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31