Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [pause] HOSTS.DIVINE | angel designs
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@kingcrown Hello there! I just wanted to ask real quick if your slots are still open? I've finally figured out ideas for a sibling of the angel I commissioned last time. If you're not taking any slots at the moment, then my apologies for the bother!
@kingcrown Hello there! I just wanted to ask real quick if your slots are still open? I've finally figured out ideas for a sibling of the angel I commissioned last time. If you're not taking any slots at the moment, then my apologies for the bother!
Garden-of-Shadows-Signature.png X9XFFVl.png
@Llealynarisia
I'm not officially open (this thread needs a lot of rehauls, oops!) but I've been taking a few comms elsewhere so I'd be happy to add you to the list! What were you thinking of?
@Llealynarisia
I'm not officially open (this thread needs a lot of rehauls, oops!) but I've been taking a few comms elsewhere so I'd be happy to add you to the list! What were you thinking of?
@kingcrown Ah, alright! I'll go ahead and use the order form to make it a little easier.
Commission type: Colored fullbody design sketch
Complexity level: Around the same level as the last angel, if that helps?
What you're looking for: Bewitching Bangles, storm clouds/lightning, bronze age swords (perhaps in the shape of either halo or wings, if it's possible to fit that in? If not, that's fine), blues and golds.
Bodyplan: For this one, I'm thinking something auroch-like? Or, at the very least, evocative of a bull.
Payment type: USD, budget is unlimited.
@kingcrown Ah, alright! I'll go ahead and use the order form to make it a little easier.
Commission type: Colored fullbody design sketch
Complexity level: Around the same level as the last angel, if that helps?
What you're looking for: Bewitching Bangles, storm clouds/lightning, bronze age swords (perhaps in the shape of either halo or wings, if it's possible to fit that in? If not, that's fine), blues and golds.
Bodyplan: For this one, I'm thinking something auroch-like? Or, at the very least, evocative of a bull.
Payment type: USD, budget is unlimited.
@Llealynarisia Oh that will be a fun challenge -- bulky ungulates aren't something I draw often so it'll be good to give it a shot! I'm also going to try to tie in some design elements between them if that works; I remember something about sibling designs? Let me know if I'm way off base with that. I'll get started tomorrow, and be back with a sketch as soon as I can! [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1]
@Llealynarisia
Oh that will be a fun challenge -- bulky ungulates aren't something I draw often so it'll be good to give it a shot! I'm also going to try to tie in some design elements between them if that works; I remember something about sibling designs? Let me know if I'm way off base with that.
I'll get started tomorrow, and be back with a sketch as soon as I can!
@kingcrown Oh, yes, the tie in would be great! I was wondering why something felt like it was missing from my descriptions, heh. Thank you!
@kingcrown Oh, yes, the tie in would be great! I was wondering why something felt like it was missing from my descriptions, heh. Thank you!
I just wanted to let you know I changed my name from TIR3D to ziegler :)
I just wanted to let you know I changed my name from TIR3D to ziegler :)
@ziegler
Noted and updated! Hopefully I'll be re-opening relatively soon, so keep an eye out. ^^
@ziegler
Noted and updated! Hopefully I'll be re-opening relatively soon, so keep an eye out. ^^
I’m so excited! I can’t wait c:
I’m so excited! I can’t wait c:
I'd love to be added to your general pinglist please!
I'd love to be added to your general pinglist please!
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@bonivich
Absolutely! I'll get you added momentarily. ^^
@bonivich
Absolutely! I'll get you added momentarily. ^^
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15