Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LF: Art, story + / O: 20kg, 10mT, sprite
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[b]PLEASE read this before posting c:[/b] [LIST] [*]Looking for human/anthro art, short stories for OCs and maybe custom music n playlists. No feral/dragon art. [*]Only offer if you are serious about it. I've had so many commissions cancelled after pursuing the artists bc literally no updates whatsoever in month(s) and it's exhausting when that happens to half of your comms. If I have to chase you/insist on getting an update after one month with no news from you and you come back cancelling it, no hard feelings if its a "life happens" thing, but I just wont commision again (also, just as warning, if comm is cancelled, I prepaid and I dont get full/part (if I got a sketch/wip) of the payment back you are going to my private blacklist) [*]Thing above said, I'm pretty patient getting the art. I can wait months. You can tell me one day "Im busy/this life thing happened/Im moving/Im sick" and I'm fine with that and will wait as long as its needed! But what I wont accept is having to chase you for a single update after a month or two (and then get the thing cancelled) [*]Do not offer dragon art Im just not interested sorry!! [*]Im picky BUT if I like your art Im more than willing to pay whats needed (Ive paid anywhere from 5g to 12kg for a piece) [*]If you are a NFT artist or are rly considering it please do [b]NOT[/b] offer in this thread [*][b]I BEG you[/b] include art samples and prices on your post, or a link to a place where you have pictures up already [/LIST] -------------- [center][size=4][b]Current funds 30.000 gems [emoji=gem size=1] -- 10.000.000 treasure [emoji=treasure size=1] -- my [url=https://naayrart.weebly.com]own art[/url] (folio art which is only up for usd)[/size] No usd [size=4][b]Item-wise[/b][/center][/size] [item=light sprite][item=fire sprite][item=red-footed akirbeak][item=plague sprite][item=nature sprite][item=mock firebird][item=downy fox rat][item=fawn fox rat][item=dunhoof ambassador] + more recent fest familiars [item=candycane xolo][item=shimmering xolo] + almost all gem MP fams [item=maned cobra][item=spiney cobra][item=mantarune][item=waveswepper] + other swipp and coli boss fams (+ like half of coli fams) [item=tricktrouper crown][item=voltaic halo][item=luminous halo][item=companion comet][item=cosmologist fieldtools][item=windbound plumage][item=bramble mantle][item=fin jewels][item=tree warden's garb][item=conflagrant halo] + some more fest items AND SKINS (older and newer) [item=earthen masque][item=trickster's bellcap][item=valkyrie blade][item=unicorn guise][item=screaming tickbird][item=swashbuclker's seaspray cap][item=tar-trap terrorbox][item=dread dancer terrorbox] + some more gem and NotN apparel [item=unhatched nocturne egg][item=unhatched fire egg] + arcane earth water lightning wind and nature eggs I'm level 20-something in baldwin and will also brew most genes apparel stuff stuff -----------
PLEASE read this before posting c:
  • Looking for human/anthro art, short stories for OCs and maybe custom music n playlists. No feral/dragon art.
  • Only offer if you are serious about it. I've had so many commissions cancelled after pursuing the artists bc literally no updates whatsoever in month(s) and it's exhausting when that happens to half of your comms. If I have to chase you/insist on getting an update after one month with no news from you and you come back cancelling it, no hard feelings if its a "life happens" thing, but I just wont commision again (also, just as warning, if comm is cancelled, I prepaid and I dont get full/part (if I got a sketch/wip) of the payment back you are going to my private blacklist)
  • Thing above said, I'm pretty patient getting the art. I can wait months. You can tell me one day "Im busy/this life thing happened/Im moving/Im sick" and I'm fine with that and will wait as long as its needed! But what I wont accept is having to chase you for a single update after a month or two (and then get the thing cancelled)
  • Do not offer dragon art Im just not interested sorry!!
  • Im picky BUT if I like your art Im more than willing to pay whats needed (Ive paid anywhere from 5g to 12kg for a piece)
  • If you are a NFT artist or are rly considering it please do NOT offer in this thread
  • I BEG you include art samples and prices on your post, or a link to a place where you have pictures up already

Current funds

30.000 gems -- 10.000.000 treasure -- my own art (folio art which is only up for usd)

No usd

Item-wise

Light Sprite Fire Sprite Red-Footed Akirbeak Plague Sprite Nature Sprite Mock Firebird Downy Fox Rat Fawn Fox Rat Dunhoof Ambassador + more recent fest familiars
Candycane Xolo Shimmering Xolo + almost all gem MP fams
Maned Cobra Mantarune + other swipp and coli boss fams (+ like half of coli fams)

Tricktrouper Crown Voltaic Halo Luminous Halo Companion Comet Cosmologist Fieldtools Windbound Plumage Bramble Mantle Fin Jewels Tree Warden's Garb Conflagrant Halo + some more fest items AND SKINS (older and newer)

Earthen Masque Trickster's Bellcap Valkyrie Blade Unicorn Guise Screaming Tickbird Tar-Trap Terrorbox Dread Dancer Terrorbox + some more gem and NotN apparel

Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Fire Egg + arcane earth water lightning wind and nature eggs

I'm level 20-something in baldwin and will also brew most genes apparel stuff stuff

lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
bb
bb
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
be
be
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Heyya! I dunno if I offered in your previous forum but I just wanted to drop my insta by in case my style interested you XD I don't have set prices since I don't have an official shop so if you are interested we can work out a price

https://www.instagram.com/feathery.creations/
Heyya! I dunno if I offered in your previous forum but I just wanted to drop my insta by in case my style interested you XD I don't have set prices since I don't have an official shop so if you are interested we can work out a price

https://www.instagram.com/feathery.creations/
adfa.png
I think I will pass for now but I will keep you in mind if I need some quick art of new OCs :)
I think I will pass for now but I will keep you in mind if I need some quick art of new OCs :)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
bb
bb
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
b
b
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Hey! I'm Lliw, I draw mostly humanoids but I'm slowly branching out to more animalistic/feral designs. The "click me" in my signature links to my art shop where you can see some more examples, but here is a quick banner and the two most recently completed pieces in a style I think you'd be more interested in! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/523697313215021069/746475012239917106/banner.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/737304334722793553/751847875658645534/semirealismexamples.png[/img] For pricing I'd love one of your sprite familiars or some gems, but if you're not interested no worries at all. Good luck in your search!
Hey! I'm Lliw, I draw mostly humanoids but I'm slowly branching out to more animalistic/feral designs. The "click me" in my signature links to my art shop where you can see some more examples, but here is a quick banner and the two most recently completed pieces in a style I think you'd be more interested in!

banner.png
semirealismexamples.png

For pricing I'd love one of your sprite familiars or some gems, but if you're not interested no worries at all. Good luck in your search!
@Eksal not sure if Im totally interested but Im thinking about it - I will contact you if I decide to commission!
@Eksal not sure if Im totally interested but Im thinking about it - I will contact you if I decide to commission!
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
@Hikumi No problem whatsoever :)
@Hikumi No problem whatsoever :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16