Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Myriad's Art Shop [Open | T/G]
1 2
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/748384365398065264/753386547784450108/Myriads_Art_Shop_Banner.png[/img][/center] Hello and welcome to my art shop! My name is myriadofstars, but feel free to call me Myriad or Stars. I am an aspiring artist who’s looking to better their craft. I’m currently only doing traditional. [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/748384365398065264/753360893957636136/3_Fullbody.jpg[/img][/center] [center][size=4][b]Rules[/center] [LIST] [*] All commissions must follow FR rules. I won’t draw anything NSFW. [*] I reserve the right to refuse any commissions. [*] Payment is due [b]before[/b] I will get started. I prefer 1-way CR; however, PMs will work. [*] If requested, I can show you the sketch. However, the nature of traditional art means that once your drawing is lined, I cannot fix it. [*] Prices are subject to change, depending on my current skill level. [*] I take g:t at a ratio of [b]1:1200[/b]. [*] I will try to get your drawing out within a week; however, please understand that I have school, and volunteer. If it’s been a week, feel free to give me a (gentle) poke. [*] Please include as much information as possible in your form, especially regarding your dragon/character's pose and expression! This makes things easier for me and more satisfying for you. [*] Please be kind and courteous. [/LIST] [columns] [color=transparent]____________________[/color] [nextcol] [center][size=4][b]Will Draw[/b] Humans/Anthros Dragons Ferals LGBTQ+[/center] [nextcol] [color=transparent]________[/color] [nextcol] [center][size=4][b]Won’t Draw[/b] NSFW/Gore/etc. Mecha/Machinery Anything hateful [color=transparent]_[/color] [/columns]
Myriads_Art_Shop_Banner.png

Hello and welcome to my art shop! My name is myriadofstars, but feel free to call me Myriad or Stars. I am an aspiring artist who’s looking to better their craft. I’m currently only doing traditional.

3_Fullbody.jpg

Rules
  • All commissions must follow FR rules. I won’t draw anything NSFW.
  • I reserve the right to refuse any commissions.
  • Payment is due before I will get started. I prefer 1-way CR; however, PMs will work.
  • If requested, I can show you the sketch. However, the nature of traditional art means that once your drawing is lined, I cannot fix it.
  • Prices are subject to change, depending on my current skill level.
  • I take g:t at a ratio of 1:1200.
  • I will try to get your drawing out within a week; however, please understand that I have school, and volunteer. If it’s been a week, feel free to give me a (gentle) poke.
  • Please include as much information as possible in your form, especially regarding your dragon/character's pose and expression! This makes things easier for me and more satisfying for you.
  • Please be kind and courteous.

Humans/Anthros
Dragons
Ferals
LGBTQ+
________
Won’t Draw

NSFW/Gore/etc.
Mecha/Machinery
Anything hateful
_
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
[center][size=4]Examples & Prices[/size] [center][u]Headshot[/u] [columns] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/748384365398065264/753360628298678353/1_Headshot.jpg[/img] [nextcol] [color=transparent]________[/color] [nextcol] [size=4]Sketch: [b]30g / 36kt[/b] Lined: [b]35g / 42kt[/b] Colored: [b]60g / 72kt[/b][/size] [/columns] [u]Halfbody[/u] [columns] [color=transparent]__[/color] [nextcol] [size=4]Sketch: [b]60g / 72kt[/b] Lined: [b]75g / 90kt[/b] Colored: [b]95g / 114kt[/b][/size] [nextcol] [color=transparent]_________[/color] [nextcol] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/748384365398065264/755936244222918778/2_Halfbody_II.jpg[/img] [/columns] [u]Fullbody[/u] [columns] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/748384365398065264/755936268625641480/3_Fullbody_II.jpg[/img] [nextcol] [color=transparent]________[/color] [nextcol] [size=4]Sketch: [b]90g / 108kt[/b] Lined: [b]100g / 120kt[/b] Colored: [b]130g / 156kt[/b][/size] [/center] [/columns]
Examples & Prices

Headshot

1_Headshot.jpg ________ Sketch: 30g / 36kt
Lined: 35g / 42kt
Colored: 60g / 72kt

Halfbody

__ Sketch: 60g / 72kt
Lined: 75g / 90kt
Colored: 95g / 114kt
_________ 2_Halfbody_II.jpg

Fullbody

3_Fullbody_II.jpg ________ Sketch: 90g / 108kt
Lined: 100g / 120kt
Colored: 130g / 156kt
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
[center][size=4]Order Form[/center] [code] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Reference:[/b] (picture only, please) [b]Type of drawing:[/b] (Headshot/Half/Full, Sketch/Lined/Colored) [b]Details:[/b] (pose, expression, etc.) [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b] [/code] [center][size=4]Slots[/size] 1. [Countessoffire – Half Colored, Trade] 2. [OPEN] 3. [OPEN]
Order Form
Code:
[b]Username:[/b] [b]Reference:[/b] (picture only, please) [b]Type of drawing:[/b] (Headshot/Half/Full, Sketch/Lined/Colored) [b]Details:[/b] (pose, expression, etc.) [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Slots

1. [Countessoffire – Half Colored, Trade]
2. [OPEN]
3. [OPEN]
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
And we're open!
And we're open!
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
[center][b]Username:[/b] Pyyro [b]Reference:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57350833][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/573509/57350833_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Details:[/b] He's a happy baby boy, basically! He just likes to smile. ^^ A bit of a goober, dizzy boy. [b]Payment:[/b] Gems! :) [b]Other:[/b] I would LOVE a colored full body of him! :D [/center]
Username:
Pyyro
Reference:
57350833_350.png
Details:
He's a happy baby boy, basically! He just likes to smile. ^^ A bit of a goober, dizzy boy.
Payment:
Gems! :)
Other:
I would LOVE a colored full body of him! :D
galaxy-space.gif
@Pyyro Awww, what a happy, smiley boy!^^ I would love to draw him!

A colored headshot would be 60g or 72kt. I'm fine with you paying now or later (might change in the future, haha). Also I should probably add a line in the order form for the type of piece, haha oops.
@Pyyro Awww, what a happy, smiley boy!^^ I would love to draw him!

A colored headshot would be 60g or 72kt. I'm fine with you paying now or later (might change in the future, haha). Also I should probably add a line in the order form for the type of piece, haha oops.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
I originally put headshot, but I'd actually love to pay you for a colored full body of him!! c: Sorry, I goofed it up a little, haha.

Do you take payment before, or after? ^^ I can do either!
I originally put headshot, but I'd actually love to pay you for a colored full body of him!! c: Sorry, I goofed it up a little, haha.

Do you take payment before, or after? ^^ I can do either!
galaxy-space.gif
@Pyyro Sorry, saw the headshot – I can definitely do a colored fullbody! Do you have a pose in mind?

Would you mind a CR before? I won't accept it until I'm done.
@Pyyro Sorry, saw the headshot – I can definitely do a colored fullbody! Do you have a pose in mind?

Would you mind a CR before? I won't accept it until I'm done.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@myriadofstars

I can definitely send you a CR before!
I'd just like him sitting, kind of like this

But feel free to take artistic freedom with it!! I love all art. ^-^
@myriadofstars

I can definitely send you a CR before!
I'd just like him sitting, kind of like this