Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | uwuloo's art shop | USD/G/T - [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Open again with 3-4 more slots! I'll probably be closing my shop (at least for some time) after this round so this is likely your last chance to get some art if you're still interested!

If all slots are claimed and you'd still like to get a piece feel free to PM me or hit me up on Discord (uwuloo#2032) for a faster answer and we can arrange something!

Pinglist

@belphekit @xDodge @Heresy @LeWorm
Open again with 3-4 more slots! I'll probably be closing my shop (at least for some time) after this round so this is likely your last chance to get some art if you're still interested!

If all slots are claimed and you'd still like to get a piece feel free to PM me or hit me up on Discord (uwuloo#2032) for a faster answer and we can arrange something!

Pinglist

@belphekit @xDodge @Heresy @LeWorm
sigA1.pngsigA2.png
@uwuloo
I would love to grab as many pieces in one order I am allowed to or as many slots I can. Your art is too beautiful to pass!!! 80
I will fill out the form(s) as soon as you tell me how many I csn get with my grubby paws. Or later during the day if I fall asleep now. >O>
@uwuloo
I would love to grab as many pieces in one order I am allowed to or as many slots I can. Your art is too beautiful to pass!!! 80
I will fill out the form(s) as soon as you tell me how many I csn get with my grubby paws. Or later during the day if I fall asleep now. >O>
616797_orig.png
@Heresy omg ovo;; you may grab all 3 slots if you wish ;;w;; as always I allow 2 orders per slot so you can tell me how many pieces you'd like and I'll reserve the slots for you!
@Heresy omg ovo;; you may grab all 3 slots if you wish ;;w;; as always I allow 2 orders per slot so you can tell me how many pieces you'd like and I'll reserve the slots for you!
sigA1.pngsigA2.png
@uwuloo
Hmmmmm!!! Maybe I will take only one slot for now and if no one takes the others in 24h or so, I will grab the rest? I am greedy and I want all of them, but it doesn't feel fair to hog all. >A>

Username: Heresy
Order Type: Chibi
Art Style: B
Reference: Paw
Payment: FR currency - gems
Info: Paw is an alien, he's a shapeshifter and his real body is the little lizard-thing in his orb. Personality-wise, he's curious, carefree and a bit of a flirt.
Pose/Expression: It's up to you, I believe in you!

Reference: Cillian (and Shea)
Info: Cillian is a mage, he's intelligent and a quick learner. He's also quite self-absorbed. 8)

You don't have to include Cillian's pet friend, but if you do I will pay you extra! It's up to you if you got any ideas for pose and such. :3c
@uwuloo
Hmmmmm!!! Maybe I will take only one slot for now and if no one takes the others in 24h or so, I will grab the rest? I am greedy and I want all of them, but it doesn't feel fair to hog all. >A>

Reference: Paw
Info: Paw is an alien, he's a shapeshifter and his real body is the little lizard-thing in his orb. Personality-wise, he's curious, carefree and a bit of a flirt.

Reference: Cillian (and Shea)
Info: Cillian is a mage, he's intelligent and a quick learner. He's also quite self-absorbed. 8)

You don't have to include Cillian's pet friend, but if you do I will pay you extra! It's up to you if you got any ideas for pose and such. :3c
616797_orig.png
@Heresy that sounds good to me! For Paw I'd count them as 2 characters but I'll discount the second character price a little since they're relatively small in size, so it'd be 2625g! And I'd love to draw both Cillian and Shea together! I'll do the same base price as above + 525g since Cillian has more details so total for them would be 3150g. Your total should be 5775g! Thank you so much for ordering once again [emoji=spiral laughing size=1][emoji=heart size=1]
@Heresy that sounds good to me!

For Paw I'd count them as 2 characters but I'll discount the second character price a little since they're relatively small in size, so it'd be 2625g!

And I'd love to draw both Cillian and Shea together! I'll do the same base price as above + 525g since Cillian has more details so total for them would be 3150g.

Your total should be 5775g! Thank you so much for ordering once again
sigA1.pngsigA2.png
@uwuloo Alrighty, then I will wait a bit more and poke you tomorrow (in Poland) if you'll have more open slots! Nice, I'm sending you the payment asap. I love your art! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@uwuloo
Alrighty, then I will wait a bit more and poke you tomorrow (in Poland) if you'll have more open slots!

Nice, I'm sending you the payment asap. I love your art!
616797_orig.png
@uwuloo
I don't see any new orders, so I guess... I'll grab them? >:3c
@uwuloo
I don't see any new orders, so I guess... I'll grab them? >:3c
616797_orig.png
@Heresy go ahead! ^^
@Heresy go ahead! ^^
sigA1.pngsigA2.png
[quote=slot two]Username: Heresy Order Type: Chibi Art Style: B Reference: [url=https://sta.sh/01qr3r1xndnh]Space wolf god[/url] Payment: FR currency - gems Info: He's a space wolf god. He's yet unnamed sadly, because my friend is lazy, haha. But he's a serious guy, very diligent, slightly sarcastic and easily annoyed. He's a god that comes down to keep Nitya in check. Pose/Expression: It's up to you, I believe in you! Username: Heresy Order Type: Chibi Art Style: B Reference: [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/703500871199228004/835450839278551080/EZIQAAAD10RVh0aWNjOmRlc2NyaXB0aW9uAHNSR0IgdjQgSUNDIHByZWZlcmVuY2UgcGVyY2VwdHVhbCBpbnRlbnQgYmV0YdctZ9.png]Nitya[/url], [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/703500871199228004/835450624673972284/Ng6AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png]Nitya (no accessories)[/url] Payment: FR currency - gems Info: Nitya is an adventurer, he's lively, mischievous, and happy-go-lucky. He's also a huge magnet for trouble, huge enough that actually, a god-like being had to come in to keep him in check. Otherwise, the little butt might've caused an apocalypse or something, haha. 8) Pose/Expression: It's up to you, I believe in you! He's got a lot of accessories, so you can totally skip the bird if you feel like it. Unless you want to draw it, then I will of course pay extra extra~[/quote] [quote=slot three]Username: Heresy Order Type: Chibi Art Style: B Reference: [url=https://i.imgur.com/AJ5rzgu.png]Nym[/url], [url=https://i.imgur.com/oq8mseD.png]Nym (bald)[/url] Payment: FR currency - gems Info: He's a cow (bull?), he's a deity. Nym's got a lot of magic power and he's a bit of a trickster god. There's not really that much about him, but he's a cutie and I love him dearly- Pose/Expression: It's up to you, I believe in you! Username: Heresy Order Type: Chibi Art Style: B Reference: [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/703500871199228004/847098486805495908/EZIQAAAD10RVh0aWNjOmRlc2NyaXB0aW9uAHNSR0IgdjQgSUNDIHByZWZlcmVuY2UgcGVyY2VwdHVhbCBpbnRlbnQgYmV0YdctZ9.png]Asriel (and Varu)[/url] Payment: FR currency - gems Info: Human and demon coexisting in one body because of a pact forged in desperation. Varu is a bully and originally meant to overtake Asriel’s body completely, but they more or less get along now. So you pretty much only draw Asriel, haha. : D Pose/Expression: It's up to you, I believe in you![/quote]
slot two wrote:
Reference: Space wolf god
Info: He's a space wolf god. He's yet unnamed sadly, because my friend is lazy, haha. But he's a serious guy, very diligent, slightly sarcastic and easily annoyed. He's a god that comes down to keep Nitya in check.

Reference: Nitya, Nitya (no accessories)
Info: Nitya is an adventurer, he's lively, mischievous, and happy-go-lucky. He's also a huge magnet for trouble, huge enough that actually, a god-like being had to come in to keep him in check. Otherwise, the little butt might've caused an apocalypse or something, haha. 8)
Pose/Expression: It's up to you, I believe in you! He's got a lot of accessories, so you can totally skip the bird if you feel like it. Unless you want to draw it, then I will of course pay extra extra~

slot three wrote:
Reference: Nym, Nym (bald)
Info: He's a cow (bull?), he's a deity. Nym's got a lot of magic power and he's a bit of a trickster god. There's not really that much about him, but he's a cutie and I love him dearly-

Reference: Asriel (and Varu)
Info: Human and demon coexisting in one body because of a pact forged in desperation. Varu is a bully and originally meant to overtake Asriel’s body completely, but they more or less get along now. So you pretty much only draw Asriel, haha. : D
616797_orig.png
@Heresy aaaa sorry about the late response;;

I'll do some quick calculations to save up the long reading vgdcdc hope you don't mind :'D

For the wolf god it'll be 2100g, for Nitya 2940g (will make sure to do all his accesories bc he looks very cool with them ;w;) so for slot 2 is 5040g!

For Nym (omg he's gorgeous) it's 2100g as well and 2625g for Asriel, which would be 4725g for slot 3.

All together would be a total of 9765g! And as always thank you for ordering from me!! ;;w;;
@Heresy aaaa sorry about the late response;;

I'll do some quick calculations to save up the long reading vgdcdc hope you don't mind :'D

For the wolf god it'll be 2100g, for Nitya 2940g (will make sure to do all his accesories bc he looks very cool with them ;w;) so for slot 2 is 5040g!

For Nym (omg he's gorgeous) it's 2100g as well and 2625g for Asriel, which would be 4725g for slot 3.

All together would be a total of 9765g! And as always thank you for ordering from me!! ;;w;;
sigA1.pngsigA2.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12