Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | § The Art Nook § [HIATUS]
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
[font=optima]@Fennelroot Thank you so much for reaching out! :3c It would entirely depend on how complex you wanted the scene to be! Would you want it to be more fantastic with gnarly trees? Blooming flowers? Multicolored leaves in the fall? And would you be interested in it being lined art or semi lineless/lineless art? :D If you have any pics of what you’d be interested or general ideas I would love to hear them, and then we could work on a price from there. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Fennelroot

Thank you so much for reaching out! :3c It would entirely depend on how complex you wanted the scene to be! Would you want it to be more fantastic with gnarly trees? Blooming flowers? Multicolored leaves in the fall? And would you be interested in it being lined art or semi lineless/lineless art? :D

If you have any pics of what you’d be interested or general ideas I would love to hear them, and then we could work on a price from there.
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
@Artful

I'd like a more painterly style so semi-lineless/lineless is preferred.

It's a mystical forest background, so I'd like to see gnarly trees. The centre focus is a weeping willow tree, bigger than all other trees surrounding it, in a clearing of sorts, with rocks and pops of colour in the form of flowers. Lots of dark greens and browns especially.

Here is an example of the sort of style and colours I'm looking for.

DeviantART image.
@Artful

I'd like a more painterly style so semi-lineless/lineless is preferred.

It's a mystical forest background, so I'd like to see gnarly trees. The centre focus is a weeping willow tree, bigger than all other trees surrounding it, in a clearing of sorts, with rocks and pops of colour in the form of flowers. Lots of dark greens and browns especially.

Here is an example of the sort of style and colours I'm looking for.

DeviantART image.
Fen | They/them
@Fennelroot

That sounds absolutely beautiful! :’3 I am a sucker for fantasy scenes, and weeping willows are just so peaceful-looking. I can imagine how magical that clearing would be.

After thinking about this for a moment, I would say that $90 USD would be the price I’m looking at. For the details of the flowers, light filtering through the weeping willow branches, moss and all the other details that would make the scene look lush and deep forest-like it would take me a good while to create. :3c Please let me know if this works with you!
@Fennelroot

That sounds absolutely beautiful! :’3 I am a sucker for fantasy scenes, and weeping willows are just so peaceful-looking. I can imagine how magical that clearing would be.

After thinking about this for a moment, I would say that $90 USD would be the price I’m looking at. For the details of the flowers, light filtering through the weeping willow branches, moss and all the other details that would make the scene look lush and deep forest-like it would take me a good while to create. :3c Please let me know if this works with you!
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
@Artful

So 9kg? It says you have a gem slot available, sorry I'm not sure if I mentioned if it would be a gem commission or not.
@Artful

So 9kg? It says you have a gem slot available, sorry I'm not sure if I mentioned if it would be a gem commission or not.
Fen | They/them
@Fennelroot

Oh I apologize, I thought you were paying USD! XD For gems it would be 9.1kg if that works for you! Since it is such a large amount we could do payment plans, like a small portion in the beginning, after the sketch is approved and so on.

Again, sorry for the confusion! :)
@Fennelroot

Oh I apologize, I thought you were paying USD! XD For gems it would be 9.1kg if that works for you! Since it is such a large amount we could do payment plans, like a small portion in the beginning, after the sketch is approved and so on.

Again, sorry for the confusion! :)
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
@Artful

Oh no I have all of it now, I can send it via Crossroads.
@Artful

Fen | They/them
[quote name="@Fennelroot" date="2021-04-16 10:40:27" ] @/Artful Oh no I have all of it now, I can send it via Crossroads. [/quote] [font=optima]Sorry for disappearing yesterday! I was dealing with...irl health concerns and couldn’t get on FR. I’ll accept the cr now and get started asap! Thank you so much for commissioning me! :3c
@Fennelroot wrote on 2021-04-16 10:40:27:
@/Artful

Sorry for disappearing yesterday! I was dealing with...irl health concerns and couldn’t get on FR. I’ll accept the cr now and get started asap!

Thank you so much for commissioning me! :3c
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
@Artful

Hello, I haven't heard anything in a while. Just checking up! :)
@Artful

Hello, I haven't heard anything in a while. Just checking up! :)
f3ddYmI.pngcib7xC4.png43VGxJT.png
@Artful Hey Cheshire, I wanted to ask for a price quote for a colored full-body sketch of my worldhopper Myriad with their pet? The pet would be on their head. Also, Myriad's build's very similar to Sage's.^^ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/727195921905090621/729444807625146368/524-header-5.png[/img] [img]https://dappervolk.com/img/pet-accessories/1/1800-wGNugZezxZ-autumn-scarf-pet.png[/img]
@Artful Hey Cheshire, I wanted to ask for a price quote for a colored full-body sketch of my worldhopper Myriad with their pet? The pet would be on their head. Also, Myriad's build's very similar to Sage's.^^

524-header-5.png

1800-wGNugZezxZ-autumn-scarf-pet.png
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
[center][font=optima]@Wylla Oof, I’m sorry for taking so long! I’ve been trying out different styles of trees and redrawing them over and over again. X3 I thought a weeping willow would look good, but unfortunately it made the scene look busy and cluttered. I tried other styles (including a pine tree, haha!) until I finally came across this rough sketch. [img]https://i.ibb.co/Wz41DBN/704692-CD-B92-B-4431-A69-E-34468-F724-B91.png[/img] Without sphinx, opening in center maybe as a mysterious path? [img]https://i.ibb.co/GtWR1K0/5-AFEBE4-C-6-E81-4-BC6-8970-C344-BB74919-D.png[/img] With sphinx, may have clipping issues with the front root? Again, I’m super sorry for such the late response. I still need to add in the books on the shelves and add foliage/plant life to the scene. If you’re not happy with the tree shape please let me know and I’ll redraw it again! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Wylla

Oof, I’m sorry for taking so long! I’ve been trying out different styles of trees and redrawing them over and over again. X3 I thought a weeping willow would look good, but unfortunately it made the scene look busy and cluttered. I tried other styles (including a pine tree, haha!) until I finally came across this rough sketch.

704692-CD-B92-B-4431-A69-E-34468-F724-B91.png

Without sphinx, opening in center maybe as a mysterious path?

5-AFEBE4-C-6-E81-4-BC6-8970-C344-BB74919-D.png

With sphinx, may have clipping issues with the front root?

Again, I’m super sorry for such the late response. I still need to add in the books on the shelves and add foliage/plant life to the scene. If you’re not happy with the tree shape please let me know and I’ll redraw it again!
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31