Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | § The Art Nook § [HIATUS]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31
@CheshireGata
I'm gonna remember that name for later XD
Aye, thank you. I appreciate it but take all the time you need <3
@CheshireGata
I'm gonna remember that name for later XD
Aye, thank you. I appreciate it but take all the time you need <3
Hello, Star Voyagers.
[font=optima][img] https://i.ibb.co/0tVbyP8/F063-A259-D617-49-C0-B91-E-37-B9-DF3-C0-FEE.png[/img] Offsite sketch commission~
F063-A259-D617-49-C0-B91-E-37-B9-DF3-C0-FEE.png

Offsite sketch commission~
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
[font=optima][img] https://i.ibb.co/6vWQZpK/D59-FB846-507-A-4-CB5-AECB-2-BC3781385-A4.png[/img] Sketch commission~
D59-FB846-507-A-4-CB5-AECB-2-BC3781385-A4.png

Sketch commission~
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
[font=optima] [img]https://i.ibb.co/dWkbqg3/C6-BFB032-EEE9-4-DD8-870-F-1-A29350-C73-E0.png[/img]
C6-BFB032-EEE9-4-DD8-870-F-1-A29350-C73-E0.png

Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
[font=optima][img] https://i.ibb.co/TbTQLs9/B75-C9-B92-0-EF5-4295-9-ADB-CDAD685-FE078.png[/img] Personal OC art~
B75-C9-B92-0-EF5-4295-9-ADB-CDAD685-FE078.png

Personal OC art~
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
@CheshireGata
Art Forum:
Type: (dragon/character; bust/waist-up/full-body; sketch only/flats/full color)

Character: link. (This is a post with all the references of the important items I could find. It's completely OC, and you're my first artist to make my female sphynx, so unfortunately I have no references for her exact image) :(

Description: She is very wise and gentle, more like a wise grandma than her young face shows. She is very neat, her fur soft and fluffy, her 'hair' tangle free and wavy. She is relaxed as she looks up from her book, a small smile on her lips as she looks at you (the viewer) expectantly. The hood of her poncho is pulled up, but does not hide her face. She was previously an elf druid, but, due to a curse, she has turned into a Sphynx.

Extra notes: I am asking for a complex background as well, so be sure to add that to the expenses. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to PM me; I'll be happy to try and answer to the best of my ability. I will warn you I am not artistic at all, so will defer to your expertise on what color/details will work well together like for the diadem and its stones. Others however are lore heavy like the poncho or fur/hair colors; I just don't know how well they'll mix as I don't have reference.

Total: Will be paying USD. Please let me know how much everything costs!
@CheshireGata
Art Forum:
Type: (dragon/character; bust/waist-up/full-body; sketch only/flats/full color)

Character: link. (This is a post with all the references of the important items I could find. It's completely OC, and you're my first artist to make my female sphynx, so unfortunately I have no references for her exact image) :(

Description: She is very wise and gentle, more like a wise grandma than her young face shows. She is very neat, her fur soft and fluffy, her 'hair' tangle free and wavy. She is relaxed as she looks up from her book, a small smile on her lips as she looks at you (the viewer) expectantly. The hood of her poncho is pulled up, but does not hide her face. She was previously an elf druid, but, due to a curse, she has turned into a Sphynx.

Extra notes: I am asking for a complex background as well, so be sure to add that to the expenses. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to PM me; I'll be happy to try and answer to the best of my ability. I will warn you I am not artistic at all, so will defer to your expertise on what color/details will work well together like for the diadem and its stones. Others however are lore heavy like the poncho or fur/hair colors; I just don't know how well they'll mix as I don't have reference.

Total: Will be paying USD. Please let me know how much everything costs!
f3ddYmI.pngcib7xC4.png43VGxJT.png
[font=optima]@Wylla Hello! I can absolutely imagine how regal your OC is through all the descriptions you gave me, and I would love to draw her for you! I currently have three other art commissions (that should be reduced to one either today or tomorrow), one of which is a complex scene with six OCs! :3c I’ve designed OCs in the past from scratch here and on Dappervolk, so there’s no need to worry about that. ;) For now, is it okay that I put you on the waitlist until I can finish the other orders today? I would love to have a little more time to figure out prices and such. Thank you so much for reaching out to me! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] (And yes, the discount will still count for your order since you reached out to me before I removed it!)
@Wylla

Hello! I can absolutely imagine how regal your OC is through all the descriptions you gave me, and I would love to draw her for you! I currently have three other art commissions (that should be reduced to one either today or tomorrow), one of which is a complex scene with six OCs! :3c

I’ve designed OCs in the past from scratch here and on Dappervolk, so there’s no need to worry about that. ;)

For now, is it okay that I put you on the waitlist until I can finish the other orders today? I would love to have a little more time to figure out prices and such. Thank you so much for reaching out to me!

(And yes, the discount will still count for your order since you reached out to me before I removed it!)
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
@CheshireGata

Sure! Take all the time you need! I'm in no rush (in fact it gives me a little extra time to browse for better references than the ones I found, especially for her expression). Let me know if you have any questions at all and I'll be glad to assist! :D
@CheshireGata

Sure! Take all the time you need! I'm in no rush (in fact it gives me a little extra time to browse for better references than the ones I found, especially for her expression). Let me know if you have any questions at all and I'll be glad to assist! :D
f3ddYmI.pngcib7xC4.png43VGxJT.png
[center][font=optima]@TuxTheStrayCat Your OCs sketch is finished! Thank you so much for commissioning me, drawing these two was so much fun. :3c Whenever you can, please send the payment to Paypal.me/theartnook and I will send you the unwatermarked version! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [img]https://i.ibb.co/JQP0Wq4/7233-AA76-2253-49-AB-952-B-CA8-DD2-F12-D4-B.png[/img]
@TuxTheStrayCat

Your OCs sketch is finished! Thank you so much for commissioning me, drawing these two was so much fun. :3c Whenever you can, please send the payment to Paypal.me/theartnook and I will send you the unwatermarked version!

7233-AA76-2253-49-AB-952-B-CA8-DD2-F12-D4-B.png
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
Aw, they look wonderful!! I'll send the payment now. ^^
Aw, they look wonderful!! I'll send the payment now. ^^
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31