Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Before November : humanoid OCs
Hello! Welcome to my art hunt HQ : D

As my sister's 30th birthday is coming in November, I want to buy 30 arts of her OCs as an additional surprise gift. I managed to collect refs for 9 of her characters to choose from, all of them are humans/ humanoid races :

CHARACTERS REFERENCES

now, there are two important things for me here:
- arts have to be done before November;
- please do not post it on ig nor dA before November, as she might somehow see it and it would ruin a surprise ; v; other sites are fine I guess.

If you're okay with that, than please post your prices, examples and who you'd like to draw, or a link to your art shop c:

I'm also looking for arts for her on gaia, DV and might revive my kofk account for it, so if you're more interested in those site's currency let me know ♥ no RLC at the moment, sorry :'C
Hello! Welcome to my art hunt HQ : D

As my sister's 30th birthday is coming in November, I want to buy 30 arts of her OCs as an additional surprise gift. I managed to collect refs for 9 of her characters to choose from, all of them are humans/ humanoid races :

CHARACTERS REFERENCES

now, there are two important things for me here:
- arts have to be done before November;
- please do not post it on ig nor dA before November, as she might somehow see it and it would ruin a surprise ; v; other sites are fine I guess.

If you're okay with that, than please post your prices, examples and who you'd like to draw, or a link to your art shop c:

I'm also looking for arts for her on gaia, DV and might revive my kofk account for it, so if you're more interested in those site's currency let me know ♥ no RLC at the moment, sorry :'C
675.png

♥ My webcomic on : tapas | webtoons
Familiars Questart igart dump carrd
Current funds :
600k treasure
500g

(will be more next week as I'm exalting 90% of my lair)
(I also might consider ATs)

Waiting for :
-

Arts received :
-
Current funds :
600k treasure
500g

(will be more next week as I'm exalting 90% of my lair)
(I also might consider ATs)

Waiting for :
-

Arts received :
-
675.png

♥ My webcomic on : tapas | webtoons
Familiars Questart igart dump carrd
Hello! If you're still looking for arts, please check out my art shop! USD is preferred but i also accept gems, treasure, and items (priced at lowest AH price)!

Just click my signature to check it out!
Hello! If you're still looking for arts, please check out my art shop! USD is preferred but i also accept gems, treasure, and items (priced at lowest AH price)!

Just click my signature to check it out!
rNic5RB.png3nzspwe.pngorExeZR.png