Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@IronPen I've just about completed the current order, sending the product over currently, so now will be fine :)
@IronPen I've just about completed the current order, sending the product over currently, so now will be fine :)
0o4ndhs.png
@Rikarina
Sorry, forgot to reply! If you’re willing to try that’d be great. I’ll pay whether I use them or not. :D just let me know if you’re down to give it a go and I can prep and post details. :)
@Rikarina
Sorry, forgot to reply! If you’re willing to try that’d be great. I’ll pay whether I use them or not. :D just let me know if you’re down to give it a go and I can prep and post details. :)
sN7OFwo.pngGbuT06g.pngcDKoVmo.pngypkYF0y.pnggIVnoKR.pngAK7QxV1.pngTz9zkEa.png
6JqFst1.png
8xADJuh.png
@Holland I've actually added a part to my shop for buttons, so I'll most definitely give it a go if you'd like to order :)
@Holland I've actually added a part to my shop for buttons, so I'll most definitely give it a go if you'd like to order :)
0o4ndhs.png
Ordering for 5 pairs. For my and my friends hatchery.

Your FR Username: Franchesca
Requested Style: 3
Links to the Breeding Pair: I have two pairs that produce identical/very similar hatchlings so they're both called the same name. :)

Sweet Taffy - Sound and Light

Falling Light - Aurora and Helios

Falling Light - Delilah and Dean

Faded Darkness - Day and Night

Obsidian Stars - Orion and Odette

Price of Pair Hatchlings: 10kt/g to 30kt/g
Background Image: Mint aesthetic, you choose! As long as its minty. :D
Ordering for 5 pairs. For my and my friends hatchery.

Links to the Breeding Pair: I have two pairs that produce identical/very similar hatchlings so they're both called the same name. :)

Sweet Taffy - Sound and Light

Falling Light - Aurora and Helios

Falling Light - Delilah and Dean

Faded Darkness - Day and Night

Obsidian Stars - Orion and Odette

Background Image: Mint aesthetic, you choose! As long as its minty. :D
tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
She/Her, 21 [ONLINE]
nabTo2S.png
@Franchesca I'll get started right away! Please send payment over & I will accept when the order is finished :)
@Franchesca I'll get started right away! Please send payment over & I will accept when the order is finished :)
0o4ndhs.png
Your FR Username: Holland
Background Image/Requested Theme/etc: I'm looking for something simple and whisky-themed. You can find my hatchery link in my signature; I'm probably going to revamp it soon to be more whisky/alcohol-themed, but the name "usquebaugh" means whisky.
What is this for?: bump button for my hatchery, so if it could say something like "bump from Usquebaugh" (with "bump" being bigger than the rest") it would be great

Other Notes: [Anything else! I will make small changes to the cards if needed :)
Not sure if you could make a matching banner for affiliate use? Just let me know.
Your FR Username: Holland
Background Image/Requested Theme/etc: I'm looking for something simple and whisky-themed. You can find my hatchery link in my signature; I'm probably going to revamp it soon to be more whisky/alcohol-themed, but the name "usquebaugh" means whisky.
What is this for?: bump button for my hatchery, so if it could say something like "bump from Usquebaugh" (with "bump" being bigger than the rest") it would be great

Other Notes: [Anything else! I will make small changes to the cards if needed :)
Not sure if you could make a matching banner for affiliate use? Just let me know.
6JqFst1.png
8xADJuh.png
@Holland I've completed the designs^ They will be sent over once payment is accepted for review :D
@Holland I've completed the designs^ They will be sent over once payment is accepted for review :D
0o4ndhs.png
@Rikarina
I know it's 12kt for the button, but what about the banner? Will send via CR once I know the amount. :D
@Rikarina
I know it's 12kt for the button, but what about the banner? Will send via CR once I know the amount. :D
6JqFst1.png
8xADJuh.png
5 cards again, they look lovely.

Links to the Breeding Pair:

Dangerous Night - Nocturnal and Nyx

Lovely Lavender (Out on a nest for matchier eyes) - Stellaris and Callum

Dark Gems (one of three) - Shadow and Gloom

Dark Gems (two of three) - Aster and Astra

Dark Gems (three of three) - Rory and Amelia

Background Image: Same as last ones please!

And a button please! :)

Background Image/Requested Theme/etc: Mint Aesthetic, maybe a sky-like background?
What is this for?: Bump token.
5 cards again, they look lovely.

Links to the Breeding Pair:

Dangerous Night - Nocturnal and Nyx

Lovely Lavender (Out on a nest for matchier eyes) - Stellaris and Callum

Dark Gems (one of three) - Shadow and Gloom

Dark Gems (two of three) - Aster and Astra

Dark Gems (three of three) - Rory and Amelia

Background Image: Same as last ones please!

And a button please! :)

Background Image/Requested Theme/etc: Mint Aesthetic, maybe a sky-like background?
What is this for?: Bump token.
tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
She/Her, 21 [ONLINE]
nabTo2S.png
@Holland Oh sorry! How about 12kT for the banner, to keep prices even aha
@Holland Oh sorry! How about 12kT for the banner, to keep prices even aha
0o4ndhs.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11