Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Making Art for Eggs!
1 2
Howdy there! I'm Zinn, but you're welcome to call me by my other handle Gremlin. I'm a student animator and concept & character artist. I want to practice my skills with your dragons and your OCs! And the only payment I'm in the market for is eggs!

All recent art examples can be found HERE on my DA. Please allow at least a day for each drawing, my work schedule is wacky and in the coming week all drawings will have to be traditional pieces since I will be away from home for a while. I will take four at a time!

I have a planned mass hatch for Thanksgiving, the Hatchling Harvest Festival! that every single egg received will be saved for! Help me on this quest to have a veritable cornucopia of hatchlings come November 26th :D if not in the market for art, egg donations would be greatly appreciated!

---

Current Slots:
1) @EeveeDream
2) @Solgalion
3) @SugarWhale
4) --

Pinglist!
Howdy there! I'm Zinn, but you're welcome to call me by my other handle Gremlin. I'm a student animator and concept & character artist. I want to practice my skills with your dragons and your OCs! And the only payment I'm in the market for is eggs!

All recent art examples can be found HERE on my DA. Please allow at least a day for each drawing, my work schedule is wacky and in the coming week all drawings will have to be traditional pieces since I will be away from home for a while. I will take four at a time!

I have a planned mass hatch for Thanksgiving, the Hatchling Harvest Festival! that every single egg received will be saved for! Help me on this quest to have a veritable cornucopia of hatchlings come November 26th :D if not in the market for art, egg donations would be greatly appreciated!

---

Current Slots:
1) @EeveeDream
2) @Solgalion
3) @SugarWhale
4) --

Pinglist!
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif Shanty or Gremlin | FR +2
she/her/they
Anthropology & US History
Germanic Norse pagan | memes
lots of interests: ask!

__
__
__
__
__
> Wishlist
> Lore...
>
>
>
__
__
__
__
__
>
>
>
>
> future stuff?
shale.png
@zinnsolis is there a required amount of eggs for various sizes?
@zinnsolis is there a required amount of eggs for various sizes?
rf2tsx4.pngZs5ariW.pngaJj1GZH.png
@Shadowdancer

I didn't really know how to price my art, especially not in terms of eggs, so it's more of a PWYW, just as long as it's at least 1 egg. Maybe that's underselling, but I also enjoy getting to do art for people!
@Shadowdancer

I didn't really know how to price my art, especially not in terms of eggs, so it's more of a PWYW, just as long as it's at least 1 egg. Maybe that's underselling, but I also enjoy getting to do art for people!
she/her/they

__
__
__
__
__
> Wishlist
> Lore...
>
>
>
__
__
__
__
__
>
>
>
>
> future stuff?
shale.png
- bumping! -
- bumping! -
she/her/they

__
__
__
__
__
> Wishlist
> Lore...
>
>
>
__
__
__
__
__
>
>
>
>
> future stuff?
shale.png
@ZinnSolis
Just a couple questions for ya:
- Can you draw a Pokémon called Yveltal
- How many eggs would a ref sheet be?
@ZinnSolis
Just a couple questions for ya:
- Can you draw a Pokémon called Yveltal
- How many eggs would a ref sheet be?
HtXex26.pngHtXex26.pngHtXex26.png
@Solgalion

Sorry for a late reply! Busy couple days recently.

Absolutely I can! I like Yveltal, though Xerneas holds my heart. A ref sheet would be 5-6 eggs.
@Solgalion

Sorry for a late reply! Busy couple days recently.

Absolutely I can! I like Yveltal, though Xerneas holds my heart. A ref sheet would be 5-6 eggs.
she/her/they

__
__
__
__
__
> Wishlist
> Lore...
>
>
>
__
__
__
__
__
>
>
>
>
> future stuff?
shale.png
@ZinnSolis
That’s super cool! Does the egg need to be a specific element or whichever is fine? I have can have to you six of them for a ref sheet with two full bodies and two face shots. I’ll add another if you can make it four ^^
@ZinnSolis
That’s super cool! Does the egg need to be a specific element or whichever is fine? I have can have to you six of them for a ref sheet with two full bodies and two face shots. I’ll add another if you can make it four ^^
HtXex26.pngHtXex26.pngHtXex26.png
@Solgalion

The eggs can be any element, or even Noc and Bog eggs if that’s what you have! I’m not picky haha. I can do two full bodies and two face shots/sketches!
@Solgalion

The eggs can be any element, or even Noc and Bog eggs if that’s what you have! I’m not picky haha. I can do two full bodies and two face shots/sketches!
she/her/they

__
__
__
__
__
> Wishlist
> Lore...
>
>
>
__
__
__
__
__
>
>
>
>
> future stuff?
shale.png
@ZinnSolis Can i get one for this guy please! A mischievous smile would be nice, Ill be paying with a noc egg [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61703107][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/617032/61703107_350.png[/img][/url]
@ZinnSolis
Can i get one for this guy please! A mischievous smile would be nice, Ill be paying with a noc egg
61703107_350.png
@SugarWhale

I’ll definitely try my best to achieve a mischievous grin! And I’d just like to warn you now, it may take me a while to get through to yours since there is a reference sheet request before you, but it will get done no matter what!
@SugarWhale

I’ll definitely try my best to achieve a mischievous grin! And I’d just like to warn you now, it may take me a while to get through to yours since there is a reference sheet request before you, but it will get done no matter what!
she/her/they

__
__
__
__
__
> Wishlist
> Lore...