Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Water Foddart] Freshwater vs Saltwater
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29
@WendysWing @RisenWolf

Confirmed! Feel free to send over when you're ready. I won't accept until I'm done. ^^

@ilimati

I love you! <3 Order confirmed! ^^

@Teletraan

Can do! o7

@myrla

Order confirmed! Just stars that are "falling" like confetti? If yes, that'll take < 2 minutes, so you're good! ^^ <3
@WendysWing @RisenWolf

Confirmed! Feel free to send over when you're ready. I won't accept until I'm done. ^^

@ilimati

I love you! <3 Order confirmed! ^^

@Teletraan

Can do! o7

@myrla

Order confirmed! Just stars that are "falling" like confetti? If yes, that'll take < 2 minutes, so you're good! ^^ <3
270v3Zm.pngI0a76cV.pngUrNPAvB.pngNJCF29s.png
@Effervessa
I don't have room to hold all of them (only have 8 spaces and I need two to rotate other fodder). Can you let me know when you're done (not posting the finished sketch), and then I can send them?
@Effervessa
I don't have room to hold all of them (only have 8 spaces and I need two to rotate other fodder). Can you let me know when you're done (not posting the finished sketch), and then I can send them?
b2d539f53b798f31f5d6939b881cb7385ceea443.png
@RisenWolf

Can do!
@RisenWolf

Can do!
@Effervessa Thank-you! I'll have the 6 ready when I get a ping.
@Effervessa Thank-you! I'll have the 6 ready when I get a ping.
b2d539f53b798f31f5d6939b881cb7385ceea443.png
@Effervessa correct! Yay! okay, thank you so much! i'm *so* excited!!
@Effervessa correct! Yay! okay, thank you so much! i'm *so* excited!!
to ping me, please type myrLa :o)

I stream Flight Rising on Twitch! Come hang out with the Sharkstars!
@crescentstar711 Ahh hey, sorry to bother you but I posted an order early this morning? and I'm not sure if it was accidentally skipped over and I should resend it for you or if it wasn't accepted, but I'd appreciate knowin either way!! I hope you have a good day >< [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@crescentstar711 Ahh hey, sorry to bother you but I posted an order early this morning? and I'm not sure if it was accidentally skipped over and I should resend it for you or if it wasn't accepted, but I'd appreciate knowin either way!! I hope you have a good day ><
Roach | they/it | FR+3
aroshi%20lyssa.png
@Crescentstar711 Please ping me if you get more slots open :D
@Crescentstar711 Please ping me if you get more slots open :D
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
@Effervessa [b]Adopt Type:[/b] Bottled [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/44721180][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/447212/44721180_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Dragon's Name:[/b] Firework [b]Apparel/Extra:[/b] N/A [b]Sign:[/b] Y [b]Text:[/b] “I set fire to the lair, again” [b]Any changes:[/b] N/A [b]Payment method:[/b] 11 level 6 dragons; i can level them all today-tomorrow and send them in when they’re all levelled if that’s okay? Please let me know if i did any part of this incorrectly
@Effervessa
Adopt Type: Bottled
Dragon:
44721180_350.png
Dragon's Name: Firework
Apparel/Extra: N/A
Sign: Y
Text: “I set fire to the lair, again”
Any changes: N/A
Payment method: 11 level 6 dragons; i can level them all today-tomorrow and send them in when they’re all levelled if that’s okay?

Please let me know if i did any part of this incorrectly
Cyp4JP9.png
image0.png
+3 FR Time
Uses AM/PM
Lovin’ everything bugs
Adopt-Ad-4-0.png
image0.png
@ParrotLeRainwing

Confirmed! That's a-okay! ^^
@ParrotLeRainwing

Confirmed! That's a-okay! ^^
@Effervessa
Dragon:
Laveta

Dragon's Name: Laveta
Apparel/Extra: -Please read my terms on apparel above. Include dressing room scry under "Dragon." +35 levels each-
Simpler Laveta outfit

Sign: Yes
Text: "I accidentally shrunk myself."
Any changes: -If you want different genes, breed, etc. NOT FOR APPAREL OR EXTRAS.-
Payment method: 11 level 6's.

Extra note: I do not have enough space to hold all of the fodder as of yet. Is it alright if I send a batch of 5 and a batch of 6?
@Effervessa
Dragon:
Laveta

Dragon's Name: Laveta
Apparel/Extra: -Please read my terms on apparel above. Include dressing room scry under "Dragon." +35 levels each-
Simpler Laveta outfit

Sign: Yes
Text: "I accidentally shrunk myself."
Any changes: -If you want different genes, breed, etc. NOT FOR APPAREL OR EXTRAS.-
Payment method: 11 level 6's.

Extra note: I do not have enough space to hold all of the fodder as of yet. Is it alright if I send a batch of 5 and a batch of 6?
Spr_5b_359.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29