Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
[center][color=#2C71B3][b][font=cambria][size=5]Welcome to my crappy art shop! All breeds (except faes) welcome! Customs, Busts, and Full Bodies![/size] [/b][/font][/color][size=7][font=cambria][b]I DO NOT DRAW ANYTHING HUMAN RELATED!(or faes)[/b][/font] [emoji=plague rune size=1][emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1][emoji=plague rune size=1] ------ [b]Darn apparel. Why you gotta be so pricy? This is a remodeled and revised version of my old art shop.[/b] ------ [color=#2C71B3][b][u]Notes[/color][/u][/b] [b][size=5][font=calibri]Minimum full-body payment:250kt/g Minimum headshot payment:150kt/g[/font][/size][/b] -Don't be afraid to ping me!!! -Let me know if you are interested in being added to a ping list. -I have the right to refuse any order if it is beyond my capabilities -These can take me anywhere from one day to a month. Please be patient. -Whether I am able to draw skins, accents, and scenery solely depends on the difficulty of it. -No refunds only redos if you are truly unhappy with the result. - 1g=1kt=$0.01 -2 orders per person ------ [quote=Order Form][u][left][center][u]Order Form[/u][/center] [/u]Dragon image: Full body or Bust?: Pose: Apparel to be included (specify): Pride flag? Which one? Location? (mouth, tail, etc.): Personality: Emotion: Extra Details or comments: [/left][/quote] [color=#2C71B3][b]My preference for payment rn is tk>g[/b][/color] ------ [color=#2C71B3][b][u]Slots:Unlimited[/u][/b] - - - - - - [/center]
Welcome to my crappy art shop! All breeds (except faes) welcome!
Customs, Busts, and Full Bodies!

I DO NOT DRAW ANYTHING
HUMAN RELATED!(or faes)

Darn apparel. Why you gotta be so pricy? This is a remodeled and revised version of my old art shop.
Notes

Minimum full-body payment:250kt/g
Minimum headshot payment:150kt/g

-Don't be afraid to ping me!!!
-Let me know if you are interested in being added to a ping list.
-I have the right to refuse any order if it is beyond my capabilities
-These can take me anywhere from one day to a month. Please be patient.
-Whether I am able to draw skins, accents, and scenery solely depends on the difficulty of it.
-No refunds only redos if you are truly unhappy with the result.
- 1g=1kt=$0.01
-2 orders per person
Order Form wrote:
Order Form
Dragon image:
Full body or Bust?:
Pose:
Apparel to be included (specify):
Pride flag? Which one? Location? (mouth, tail, etc.):
Personality:
Emotion:
Extra Details or comments:

My preference for payment rn is tk>g
Slots:Unlimited
-
-
-
-
-
-
*sips tea*
LRdLP2V.pngeq6zQ9M.png4Gh3xRo.pngQRVupBA.png
h0FvtF4.gif
[center][b][color=#2C71B3][u]Past Commisions [color=#2C71B3][b][u]Oldest at bottom newest at top![/u][/b][/color] [/u][/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/J5zhALo.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/IeTTnyO.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/w8Ud4Bv.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/zUTDgXG.png[/img] [/center]
Past Commisions

Oldest at bottom newest at top!

J5zhALo.png
IeTTnyO.png
w8Ud4Bv.png
zUTDgXG.png
*sips tea*
h0FvtF4.gif
Bump :D
Bump :D
*sips tea*
h0FvtF4.gif
Ooh, I'm so excited to see this! I LOVE that sketch you did of Kalec for me. I'd be happy to order another from you :D Dragon image: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=136&bodygene=56&breed=18&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=171&tertgene=46&winggene=45&wings=104&auth=ec49b17fa37e840ef530b2703367753b7a1bb0c0&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Full body? Bust? Sketch? Other: Sketch please! Background (color, transparent, scene, pride flag) be specific: Transparent Position or what you want your dragon to be doing: Anything you feel like! Apparel? Specify each piece: None Pride flag? Which one. Location? (mouth, tail, etc.): None Personality: Mysterious and fierce Emotion: Artist's choice Payment method: Treasure or gems Extra Details or comments :p: I'm going to order way too much from you >.>;;
Ooh, I'm so excited to see this! I LOVE that sketch you did of Kalec for me. I'd be happy to order another from you :D

Dragon image:
dragon?age=1&body=136&bodygene=56&breed=18&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=171&tertgene=46&winggene=45&wings=104&auth=ec49b17fa37e840ef530b2703367753b7a1bb0c0&dummyext=prev.png
Full body? Bust? Sketch? Other: Sketch please!
Background (color, transparent, scene, pride flag) be specific: Transparent
Position or what you want your dragon to be doing: Anything you feel like!
Apparel? Specify each piece: None
Pride flag? Which one. Location? (mouth, tail, etc.): None
Personality: Mysterious and fierce
Emotion: Artist's choice
Payment method: Treasure or gems
Extra Details or comments :p: I'm going to order way too much from you >.>;;
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
@MythDancer

:OO Nice to see ya again! Been a while, and may I say that is one beautiful derg. The final price will be 82/kt/g. And though of course, you have the final decision, since you gave me the option, I would really appreciate gems over treasure :D. I'm so excited for this one and I'm glad I just finished practicing Banescales :D. Have a wonderful day!
@MythDancer

:OO Nice to see ya again! Been a while, and may I say that is one beautiful derg. The final price will be 82/kt/g. And though of course, you have the final decision, since you gave me the option, I would really appreciate gems over treasure :D. I'm so excited for this one and I'm glad I just finished practicing Banescales :D. Have a wonderful day!
*sips tea*
h0FvtF4.gif
Bump :p
Bump :p
*sips tea*
h0FvtF4.gif
[center]@MythDancer Heres your boi! I hope you like him! Very fierce *Rawr* XD [img]https://i.imgur.com/afRxYLW.png[/img] Have a wonderful day!! [/center]
@MythDancer

Heres your boi! I hope you like him! Very fierce *Rawr* XD

afRxYLW.png

Have a wonderful day!!
*sips tea*
h0FvtF4.gif
Oh, I absolutely love him!! Thank you so much! Fierce and majestic <3

I'll be back for more art once I have the funds~

Have a great day!
Oh, I absolutely love him!! Thank you so much! Fierce and majestic <3

I'll be back for more art once I have the funds~