Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Miscaelodius Musicaerte
1 2 3
[center][size=2][b]Intro & Rules[/b] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2890274/1#post_44103157]Customs[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2890274/1#post_44103161]Feedback, Pinglist, & Credits[/url][/size][/center] [center][size=4][b]Status:[/b] Open / [color=52BA9A][b]Closed[/b][/color] / Haitus[/size] [i]Undergoing reconstruction...[/i][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Lh8Oryo.png[/img][/center] [center][size=4][b]INTRO & RULES[/b][/size][/center] Welcome to the shop! I do music compositions and customs~ [b]What I can do[/b] Theme: [i]any[/i] Type: [i]Instrumental only (usually)[/i] Instruments: [i]any, not drumset (yet...?)[/i] Time signatures: [i]any[/i] Key signatures: [i]any[/i] What I use for music composition: MuseScore [rule] [LIST] [*][b]Prices are listed alongside the respective music piece.[/b] [i]Prices are subject to change.[/i] [LIST] [*][b]Use Zelle for USD, WU for other currencies.[/b] [i]Payments in other currencies should be equivalent to USD amount.[/i] [*][b]Using FR currency...[/b] [LIST] [*]Can fulfill [b]half[/b] the price. [*][b]$1=100g.[/b] Current gems/treasure ratio is 1:1200. [*][u]Some items (LAH price*) may be accepted as part of the payment.[/u] [i]Please ask for more details (before sending).[/i] [/LIST] [*][b]Payment exception:[/b] [i]100% FR currency is accepted [u]only if[/u] real currency (USD or other) cannot be used.[/i] [/LIST] [*][b]Post your order(s) in this thread.[/b] Orders sent via PM or any other method may be missed (or forgotten). [*][b]I can modify the music if it's too hard to read[/b] (i.e. squished measures/bars). [i]All other edits are up to you to make on your own copy.[/i] [*][b]Licensing:[/b] Free to use for [b]non-commercial purposes only[/b]. [u]Please credit me if you do share/use the music.[/u] [i]Telling me that you credited me is optional, though I would like to see what you did.[/i] [*][b]Music will be delivered via email.[/b] [*]FR Rules will apply. [*][u]I reserve the right to refuse orders for any reason.[/u] [/LIST] [size=2]*LAH price = lowest Auction House price[/size]
Undergoing reconstruction...
Lh8Oryo.png
INTRO & RULES

Welcome to the shop! I do music compositions and customs~

What I can do
Theme: any
Type: Instrumental only (usually)
Instruments: any, not drumset (yet...?)
Time signatures: any
Key signatures: any

What I use for music composition: MuseScore

• Prices are listed alongside the respective music piece.
    Prices are subject to change.
    • Use Zelle for USD, WU for other currencies.
      Payments in other currencies should be equivalent to USD amount.
    • Using FR currency...
      • Can fulfill half the price.
      • $1=100g. Current gems/treasure ratio is 1:1200.
      • Some items (LAH price*) may be accepted as part of the payment.
        Please ask for more details (before sending).
    • Payment exception: 100% FR currency is accepted only if real currency (USD or other) cannot be used.
  • Post your order(s) in this thread. Orders sent via PM or any other method may be missed (or forgotten).
  • I can modify the music if it's too hard to read (i.e. squished measures/bars). All other edits are up to you to make on your own copy.
  • Licensing: Free to use for non-commercial purposes only.
    Please credit me if you do share/use the music. Telling me that you credited me is optional, though I would like to see what you did.
  • Music will be delivered via email.
  • FR Rules will apply.
  • I reserve the right to refuse orders for any reason.

*LAH price = lowest Auction House price
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
[center][size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2890274/1#post_2890274]Intro & Rules[/url] | [b]Customs[/b] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2890274/1#post_44103161]Feedback, Pinglist, & Credits[/url][/size][/center] [center][size=4][b]CUSTOMS[/b][/size][/center] [b]Rules[/b], Cont. [LIST] [*]I will work with you to create the music that you desire, which will mean lots of PM'ing. [*]Once completed, [b]you will get 1 PDF and 1 MP3 copy of the music.[/b] See below for costs for extra copies. [*][i]Measures/bars can be fixed for more readability if needed.[/i] [*][u]I will not do anything that is not allowed on FR[/u], including the use of profanity. [*][b]Claim a slot by filling out a form,[/b] but the discussion will be over PM. [LIST] [*][b]Slots are on a first come, first serve basis.[/b] [*]You can only claim [u]one slot[/u] at a time. [*]Do [u]not[/u] claim for someone else. [*][b]Please do not claim when all are filled.[/b] [/LIST] [*][b]NEW![/b] I can convert handwritten music to a digital format. [i]Simply send me pictures, and I'll do the rest. You'll still need to claim a slot.[/i] [/LIST] [b]Prices[/b] [LIST] [*][b]Base*:[/b] [i]$8[/i] [*][b]Extra intruments:[/b] [i]$1 each[/i] [*][b]Extra time:[/b] [i]$0.20 per 15 seconds[/i] (time is rounded to nearest 15 seconds) [*]Extra costs may be included in some cases. [/LIST] *Base price includes [u]up to 3 minutes of music[/u] and [u]up to 2 intruments of choice[/u]. [i]Prices are subject to change without notice.[/i] [rule] [center][b]Slots[/b][/center] [LIST=1] [*]Katsuji [Gala raffle prize winner (free 2 min, 1-2 instr. music)] [*]Alpestris - In Progress [*]JellieDonut [/LIST] [center][b]Slots Claiming Form[/b][/center] [code] @pyereciae2788 [b]Custom Slot Claim[/b] [b]FR username:[/b] username [b]user ID:[/b] ID# [/code] [center][b]Pinglist for Open Slots[/b][/center] N/A
CUSTOMS

Rules, Cont.
  • I will work with you to create the music that you desire, which will mean lots of PM'ing.
  • Once completed, you will get 1 PDF and 1 MP3 copy of the music. See below for costs for extra copies.
  • Measures/bars can be fixed for more readability if needed.
  • I will not do anything that is not allowed on FR, including the use of profanity.
  • Claim a slot by filling out a form,
    but the discussion will be over PM.
    • Slots are on a first come, first serve basis.
    • You can only claim one slot at a time.
    • Do not claim for someone else.
    • Please do not claim when all are filled.
  • NEW! I can convert handwritten music to a digital format.
    Simply send me pictures, and I'll do the rest. You'll still need to claim a slot.

Prices
  • Base*: $8
  • Extra intruments: $1 each
  • Extra time: $0.20 per 15 seconds (time is rounded to nearest 15 seconds)
  • Extra costs may be included in some cases.
*Base price includes up to 3 minutes of music and up to 2 intruments of choice.

Prices are subject to change without notice.

Slots
  1. Katsuji [Gala raffle prize winner (free 2 min, 1-2 instr. music)]
  2. Alpestris - In Progress
  3. JellieDonut

Slots Claiming Form
Code:
@pyereciae2788 [b]Custom Slot Claim[/b] [b]FR username:[/b] username [b]user ID:[/b] ID#

Pinglist for Open Slots

N/A
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
Intro & Rules | Customs | Feedback, Pinglist, & Credits
Feedback
To comment on my music or to suggest any more themes/ideas/etc., please visit...

If you want to give feedback on a piece "in the works" (unfinished), please PM me, and I'll send a link to one.

Pinglist
This is a list for those who want to be notified when new music is added.

N/A

This list is for those who want to get notified when I have a work in progress, so they can give feedback before I "publish" it (also for me to check the music).

N/A

Credits

Banner is made by me.

Thanks to corvidus for guiding me though setting up the shop.

Thanks to everyone for giving feedback on my work. Much appreciated~
Intro & Rules | Customs | Feedback, Pinglist, & Credits
Feedback
To comment on my music or to suggest any more themes/ideas/etc., please visit...

If you want to give feedback on a piece "in the works" (unfinished), please PM me, and I'll send a link to one.

Pinglist
This is a list for those who want to be notified when new music is added.

N/A

This list is for those who want to get notified when I have a work in progress, so they can give feedback before I "publish" it (also for me to check the music).

N/A

Credits

Banner is made by me.

Thanks to corvidus for guiding me though setting up the shop.

Thanks to everyone for giving feedback on my work. Much appreciated~
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
[center][emoji=music note size=1] [b]Miscaelodius Musicaerte Is Open NOW[/b] [emoji=music note size=1][/center]
Miscaelodius Musicaerte Is Open NOW
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@pyereciae2788
Custom Slot Claim
FR username: Cocomalt
user ID: ID#447308
@pyereciae2788
Custom Slot Claim
FR username: Cocomalt
user ID: ID#447308
[center][emoji=music note size=1] [b]UPDATE[/b] [emoji=music note size=1] [b]Now offering to convert HANDWRITTEN music into a digital format.[/b] It will be counted as a CUSTOM, and as such, you'll need to claim a slot. [i]Simply send pictures of your music, and I'll do the rest. I may ask for clearer pictures and/or clarification.[/i][/center]
UPDATE

Now offering to convert HANDWRITTEN music into a digital format.
It will be counted as a CUSTOM, and as such, you'll need to claim a slot.
Simply send pictures of your music, and I'll do the rest.
I may ask for clearer pictures and/or clarification.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@pyereciae2788
Custom Slot Claim
FR username: Chimerii
user ID: ID#305786
@pyereciae2788
Custom Slot Claim
FR username: Chimerii
user ID: ID#305786
AqaqXxe.png
@Chimerii
Hi! Adding you to a slot now.
@Chimerii
Hi! Adding you to a slot now.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@pyereciae2788
Custom Slot Claim
FR username: CalliopeVale
User ID: ID#442995

(For my own notes, so I don't forget when the time comes that you're working on my piece, this is for the temple oneshot, the intended tone is "quietly adventurous and a little silly", with the intended instruments being kalimba, balalaika, and any of the ocarinas to provide a melody, bringing the expected total cost of commission to 1,080,000 Treasure, barring deductions from item payment (IE any of the many Berserker stones I have lying around).)
@pyereciae2788
Custom Slot Claim
FR username: CalliopeVale
User ID: ID#442995

(For my own notes, so I don't forget when the time comes that you're working on my piece, this is for the temple oneshot, the intended tone is "quietly adventurous and a little silly", with the intended instruments being kalimba, balalaika, and any of the ocarinas to provide a melody, bringing the expected total cost of commission to 1,080,000 Treasure, barring deductions from item payment (IE any of the many Berserker stones I have lying around).)
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
@CalliopeVale
Hi. I'll add you to a slot. I'm working on Chimerii's right now, so I'll get to you in a bit.
@CalliopeVale
Hi. I'll add you to a slot. I'm working on Chimerii's right now, so I'll get to you in a bit.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
1 2 3