Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | BADTHINGS graphics [OPEN, 0/5]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
@gaycaesar
Go ahead and take your time, good luck with transferring!
@gaycaesar
Go ahead and take your time, good luck with transferring!
KG62W6om.jpg Among Us Adopt
(Im)Perfect Plushies Adopt
Desmond's Drawings (100g)
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
veeeery tentatively re-opening the shop. i've been having a hard time finishing bigger orders lately, but fingers crossed [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
veeeery tentatively re-opening the shop. i've been having a hard time finishing bigger orders lately, but fingers crossed
sig-left-2.pngsig-center-1.pngsig-right-2.png
@gaycaesar
Username and I.D. #: Piktsy #459830
Order Type: Signature
Payment Type: Gems (35g)
Text: Piktsy
Links: https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/459830
Extras: I love deep dark greens and blood reds so I would love something with a dark foresty vibe and maybe some shimmery fireflies. Maybe some dark ivy vine hanging off of Piktsy. Have fun with it! I linked my Veil lair with my darker babies
@gaycaesar
Username and I.D. #: Piktsy #459830
Order Type: Signature
Payment Type: Gems (35g)
Text: Piktsy
Links: https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/459830
Extras: I love deep dark greens and blood reds so I would love something with a dark foresty vibe and maybe some shimmery fireflies. Maybe some dark ivy vine hanging off of Piktsy. Have fun with it! I linked my Veil lair with my darker babies
bHeX9bv.png
@gaycaesar Hi, I was wondering if you would be willing to do buttons? I'm creating a subspecies and am in need of graphics (a banner and a button). Also, would I be allowed to resize anything for use in signatures/etc.?
@gaycaesar Hi, I was wondering if you would be willing to do buttons? I'm creating a subspecies and am in need of graphics (a banner and a button). Also, would I be allowed to resize anything for use in signatures/etc.?
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@cartographic

for once, i'm actually playing fr when someone wants graphics? i would love to make you some buttons!

they're 30kt/g for two buttons (small (100x100px) and large (350x350px)) or 15kt/g for one button of either size. the small buttons are natively designed to fit in the signature, alongside other buttons or a small signature.

the header or banner is 35kt, it's 500x500px, so you theoretically could resize that to fit in the signature bar, but there would probably be some distortion.
@cartographic

for once, i'm actually playing fr when someone wants graphics? i would love to make you some buttons!

they're 30kt/g for two buttons (small (100x100px) and large (350x350px)) or 15kt/g for one button of either size. the small buttons are natively designed to fit in the signature, alongside other buttons or a small signature.

the header or banner is 35kt, it's 500x500px, so you theoretically could resize that to fit in the signature bar, but there would probably be some distortion.
@gaycaesar Thank you for the pricing, I didn't see the buttons on the front of your shop haha. Username and I.D. #: cartographic 434197 Order Type: 1 Header, 2 Buttons (large and small) Payment Type: Treasure Text: Header: Zephyr Chimes (at top); A Wind subspecies (underneath in smaller text) Links: N/A Extras: It's for a Wind subspecies, so light greens and maybe a little bit of orange? Also, they're based off of windchimes, so if you can find a picture of a windchime to use I will be very grateful. Could you make the buttons round, and keep the color scheme/use a windchime? I honestly don't know how text would look in buttons or if it would look right, but if you do include text I'd like it to just say Zephyr Chimes. Here's an example of the subspecies, if you want inspiration: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=31&bodygene=1&breed=7&element=3&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=30&tertgene=7&winggene=24&wings=40&auth=759a2526a170c53462e618bc343faa6c722bc0d9&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@gaycaesar Thank you for the pricing, I didn't see the buttons on the front of your shop haha.

Username and I.D. #: cartographic 434197
Order Type: 1 Header, 2 Buttons (large and small)
Payment Type: Treasure
Text: Header: Zephyr Chimes (at top); A Wind subspecies (underneath in smaller text)
Links: N/A
Extras: It's for a Wind subspecies, so light greens and maybe a little bit of orange? Also, they're based off of windchimes, so if you can find a picture of a windchime to use I will be very grateful.

Could you make the buttons round, and keep the color scheme/use a windchime? I honestly don't know how text would look in buttons or if it would look right, but if you do include text I'd like it to just say Zephyr Chimes.

Here's an example of the subspecies, if you want inspiration:

dragon?age=1&body=31&bodygene=1&breed=7&element=3&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=30&tertgene=7&winggene=24&wings=40&auth=759a2526a170c53462e618bc343faa6c722bc0d9&dummyext=prev.png
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
ok, in an effort to stop playing mass effect 1 (i only play aaa games several years later. this started unintentionally and now i’ve never played a aaa game the year it came out lol) this graphics shop is open again! i only have two slots open rn, but if there’s additional interest i’ll open more slots <3
ok, in an effort to stop playing mass effect 1 (i only play aaa games several years later. this started unintentionally and now i’ve never played a aaa game the year it came out lol) this graphics shop is open again! i only have two slots open rn, but if there’s additional interest i’ll open more slots <3
@gaycaesar I am interested in setting up a hatchery I don't have the skills to make the forum art and I love your work here! Do I fill the form with links for the dragons or..? Sorry I'm just confused haha;;;

[edit] *thinking emoji, I think I got that right, please lmk if I need to edit the form!

Username and I.D. #: MPpotion User ID: 449354
Order Type: Full set for a hatchery
Payment Type: Gems! (180? I can def do more<3)
Text: 5 pairs (names at the link) + Header + one divider written "Fruit Compote" + the other dividers can be minimalist, no text
Links: The hatchery: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2999518
Extras: If you can make it potion shop themed details, like one apothecary or a "cottage core" theme would be perfect! But just some wood textures already does the job a lot better than I'd ever do lol
@gaycaesar I am interested in setting up a hatchery I don't have the skills to make the forum art and I love your work here! Do I fill the form with links for the dragons or..? Sorry I'm just confused haha;;;

[edit] *thinking emoji, I think I got that right, please lmk if I need to edit the form!

Username and I.D. #: MPpotion User ID: 449354
Order Type: Full set for a hatchery
Payment Type: Gems! (180? I can def do more<3)
Text: 5 pairs (names at the link) + Header + one divider written "Fruit Compote" + the other dividers can be minimalist, no text
Links: The hatchery: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2999518
Extras: If you can make it potion shop themed details, like one apothecary or a "cottage core" theme would be perfect! But just some wood textures already does the job a lot better than I'd ever do lol
78135042_3YeSBcFTxiTReZk.png 78135988_0IWejPfIS9tjceH.png
@mppotion
oooooooh! i LOVE potions. BIG potions fan.

you filled out the form perfectly! i'll send you a message once i've got a rough draft of your header :D (also i'm pretty handy with bbcode, if you'd like me to format everything for you!)
@mppotion
oooooooh! i LOVE potions. BIG potions fan.

you filled out the form perfectly! i'll send you a message once i've got a rough draft of your header :D (also i'm pretty handy with bbcode, if you'd like me to format everything for you!)
@gaycaesar that would be a big help!! I'm pretty bad handling codes LOL;;; I can pay double the set price for the extra work? :D
@gaycaesar that would be a big help!! I'm pretty bad handling codes LOL;;; I can pay double the set price for the extra work? :D
78135042_3YeSBcFTxiTReZk.png 78135988_0IWejPfIS9tjceH.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16