Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | BADTHINGS graphics [OPEN, 0/5]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@petalwind1 @eleanoraofthesky

i had an absolutely crazy august irl, but if either of you would still like graphics, i'm open now!
@petalwind1 @eleanoraofthesky

i had an absolutely crazy august irl, but if either of you would still like graphics, i'm open now!
sig-left-2.pngsig-center-1.pngsig-right-2.png
@gaycaesar
yes
how much would it cost for a banner signature for my hatchery cause i need a smaller one
@gaycaesar
yes
how much would it cost for a banner signature for my hatchery cause i need a smaller one
Lair clean out (+100 dragons)
@petalwind1

it's 50kt or 50g for a forum header, and a signature is 35kt (35g!)
@petalwind1

it's 50kt or 50g for a forum header, and a signature is 35kt (35g!)
@gaycaesar I hope your September is going better! I don't need anything right now, but thank you for checking ^^
@gaycaesar I hope your September is going better! I don't need anything right now, but thank you for checking ^^
hYvkebb.pngJvUa9ma.pngYmQxY5J.pngYMPbu9R.pngQFchClK.png
@eleanoraofthesky

thanks! have a great day :D
@eleanoraofthesky

thanks! have a great day :D
@gaycaesar
Username and I.D. #: OrionInThree 403964
Order Type: Full Set without Breeding Cards
Payment Type: Gems
Text: Banner & Sig: Sanctuary; Dividers: Rules, Sales, Pairs, Pinglists, Affiliates
Links: This lore hatchery is. Very very much still in development, and will be for awhile (so no rush lol), but half the dragons for the project are here if needed
Extras:
  • If possible, I'd really like a theme based on greek ruins with overgrown vines (or something similar to that aesthetic (sorry if that's too specific!)), and this will be a guardian based hatchery
  • Would it be possible to get Bump and Affiliate Bump buttons/banners? Totally cool if not, but if so, what would the price be?

And thank you! ^^
@gaycaesar
Username and I.D. #: OrionInThree 403964
Order Type: Full Set without Breeding Cards
Payment Type: Gems
Text: Banner & Sig: Sanctuary; Dividers: Rules, Sales, Pairs, Pinglists, Affiliates
Links: This lore hatchery is. Very very much still in development, and will be for awhile (so no rush lol), but half the dragons for the project are here if needed
Extras:
  • If possible, I'd really like a theme based on greek ruins with overgrown vines (or something similar to that aesthetic (sorry if that's too specific!)), and this will be a guardian based hatchery
  • Would it be possible to get Bump and Affiliate Bump buttons/banners? Totally cool if not, but if so, what would the price be?

And thank you! ^^
MNXdQ3i.png HxGS8Q9.png x
Orion
FR +1
He/Him
Wishlist
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CjZHB9w.gif
@desmondtiny
Self ping, ill come back to this thread later.
@desmondtiny
Self ping, ill come back to this thread later.
KG62W6om.jpg Among Us Adopt
(Im)Perfect Plushies Adopt
Desmond's Drawings (100g)
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
@orioninthree i love specific themes! and that sounds like a killer hatchery [emoji=familiar heart size=1] you get two buttons with the full set, but if you need more buttons i can include those for free, in place of the breeding cards!
@orioninthree

i love specific themes! and that sounds like a killer hatchery you get two buttons with the full set, but if you need more buttons i can include those for free, in place of the breeding cards!
@gaycaesar I'd really like a sig-size button, a bump button and an affiliate bump button if that's cool! And to double check, it'd be 180g? Or something different? Thanks!!
@gaycaesar I'd really like a sig-size button, a bump button and an affiliate bump button if that's cool! And to double check, it'd be 180g? Or something different? Thanks!!
MNXdQ3i.png HxGS8Q9.png x
Orion
FR +1
He/Him
Wishlist
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CjZHB9w.gif
@orioninthree

yeah, we can definitely do that! it'll still be 180g :)
@orioninthree

yeah, we can definitely do that! it'll still be 180g :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16