Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | - Val's art shop -
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Fellefan @Velkhana
heya, thoight to message earlier but I was busy as I got laptop and so, then Christmas came....
first of all, hope ya both have good holyday <3
second, I don't think I can accept your comm anything soon, not for january, probably february (unless we get chtulu rise...) got few strong earthquakes here and I don't feel safe to start working on anything and so, I wanna wait till things calm down and I myself get to feel better skdkdk
(all safe here, just hoping for this horrible year to end and everything to alm down)
@Fellefan @Velkhana
heya, thoight to message earlier but I was busy as I got laptop and so, then Christmas came....
first of all, hope ya both have good holyday <3
second, I don't think I can accept your comm anything soon, not for january, probably february (unless we get chtulu rise...) got few strong earthquakes here and I don't feel safe to start working on anything and so, I wanna wait till things calm down and I myself get to feel better skdkdk
(all safe here, just hoping for this horrible year to end and everything to alm down)
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
oh no worries at all!! ;o; you take care of yourself ok, the art can absolutely wait no problem! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
oh no worries at all!! ;o; you take care of yourself ok, the art can absolutely wait no problem!
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan
hii, I can accept your ych now! stuff got better and I feel useless not drawing and gettin back to routine helps soo haha XD feel free to thow info here or via PM

@Lyka
hi, checking do you want to be added to list as I have slot open :o
@Fellefan
hii, I can accept your ych now! stuff got better and I feel useless not drawing and gettin back to routine helps soo haha XD feel free to thow info here or via PM

@Lyka
hi, checking do you want to be added to list as I have slot open :o

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
Hello!! Yes please, I would love to claim an open slot! I am at work for a few more hours so I’ll be delayed in filling out a form until I get home. >v<
Hello!! Yes please, I would love to claim an open slot! I am at work for a few more hours so I’ll be delayed in filling out a form until I get home. >v<
61737_s.gif
@Lyka owww noice. and aaa no rush needed, all ok c:
@Lyka owww noice. and aaa no rush needed, all ok c:

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
Your art is amazing! Bookmarking for later :)
Your art is amazing! Bookmarking for later :)
Tmpr1jM.png
>wishlist(wip)hehe>call me Pass :-)
>she/herhehe>FR +0 hehe>Gonna put an art shop here soon
If you’re replying to something I said please ping me! Usually I forget to check back :)
@EtherealHydra
thanks a lot <3
@EtherealHydra
thanks a lot <3

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
Howdy howdy, first off I gotta comment that's some lovely lookin' artwork right there.
Now, I've got me a bit of an odder request, so I'm inquiring first to see if it'd be all within the purviews of what you're happy to make.
Would it be so possible to get a commission for a landscape instead of a specific character? In addition, would it be alright if I can only provide a written description as opposed to a reference image?
I know some folks aren't happy with description only requests, which is most definitely understandable since you can't particularly peer into someone else head to see what they mean. However I've got that ol' catch 22 where I need to get a picture of the thing in the first place so I can have that as an example of a picture of said thing, y'know how it goes.
I'd make one myself, but I'm hard pressed to draw anything that would be partial even to the kitchen fridge, hence me inquiring after your such artistic services.
I do fancy myself as at least a mildly talented wordsmith though, and in addition I promise ya I'm not too picky when it comes to the results, as I think seeing how someone else interprets the description is a plus of its own.
The request in question would be 'a landscape of a giant ancient skyscraper in the desert' style thing, I got more detail o' course but that's the basics for the purposes of seeing if you'd be up for it.
In any ol' case, I've waffled on a fair bit here, so I'll let you decide whether this sounds okie-dokie for you. Thanksabunch.
Howdy howdy, first off I gotta comment that's some lovely lookin' artwork right there.
Now, I've got me a bit of an odder request, so I'm inquiring first to see if it'd be all within the purviews of what you're happy to make.
Would it be so possible to get a commission for a landscape instead of a specific character? In addition, would it be alright if I can only provide a written description as opposed to a reference image?
I know some folks aren't happy with description only requests, which is most definitely understandable since you can't particularly peer into someone else head to see what they mean. However I've got that ol' catch 22 where I need to get a picture of the thing in the first place so I can have that as an example of a picture of said thing, y'know how it goes.
I'd make one myself, but I'm hard pressed to draw anything that would be partial even to the kitchen fridge, hence me inquiring after your such artistic services.
I do fancy myself as at least a mildly talented wordsmith though, and in addition I promise ya I'm not too picky when it comes to the results, as I think seeing how someone else interprets the description is a plus of its own.
The request in question would be 'a landscape of a giant ancient skyscraper in the desert' style thing, I got more detail o' course but that's the basics for the purposes of seeing if you'd be up for it.
In any ol' case, I've waffled on a fair bit here, so I'll let you decide whether this sounds okie-dokie for you. Thanksabunch.
Just call me Ol' Jim John John Jackery Jim Jam Hickory Smoked Johnson
@Rhosen
oiii thanks a lot :D
hmmm I didn't do too much of landscapes but mmm sound interasting :o
I can def work with descriptions, I could def do sketches and then see how it works. that def sounds interasting :o I am def into desrtish related stuff pfftt haha
sure, you can send me more details and we can then talk more and see from there :D
(I am to go to sleep soon-ish tho so I can respond bit later aa)
@Rhosen
oiii thanks a lot :D
hmmm I didn't do too much of landscapes but mmm sound interasting :o
I can def work with descriptions, I could def do sketches and then see how it works. that def sounds interasting :o I am def into desrtish related stuff pfftt haha
sure, you can send me more details and we can then talk more and see from there :D
(I am to go to sleep soon-ish tho so I can respond bit later aa)

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
could I be added to your pinglist
could I be added to your pinglist
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6