Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Art of my corgi pup! [H] LOTS
1 2
@ricansea

Hi! You corgi is really cute :) I’d love to draw your little girl! My art shop is linked in my signature, via the leaves button! I don’t mind either form of communication <3
@ricansea

Hi! You corgi is really cute :) I’d love to draw your little girl! My art shop is linked in my signature, via the leaves button! I don’t mind either form of communication <3
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
Sorry for the wait guys, got swamped IRL - that adorable puppy I'm gonna have you guys draw ate a coffee brownie AND the foil it was wrapped in!! >.< (Still have no idea how she got it!!!!!!!!) She's okay now but it was terrifying for awhile there.

I'll check everyone out and message, I'm interested in as much art as possible! She may be a butt sometimes but she's still the best pup ever. :P

To anyone else reading this, thread is still wiiiiide open! I'd also be interested in getting chibi art of both of us if that's something you might be interested in as well. :)
Sorry for the wait guys, got swamped IRL - that adorable puppy I'm gonna have you guys draw ate a coffee brownie AND the foil it was wrapped in!! >.< (Still have no idea how she got it!!!!!!!!) She's okay now but it was terrifying for awhile there.

I'll check everyone out and message, I'm interested in as much art as possible! She may be a butt sometimes but she's still the best pup ever. :P

To anyone else reading this, thread is still wiiiiide open! I'd also be interested in getting chibi art of both of us if that's something you might be interested in as well. :)
tumblr_n7sv6nWqzS1tfzqbio2_400.gif
*boop*
*boop*
*boop*
*boop*
1 2