Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Art of my corgi pup! [H] LOTS
1 2
Hello all! Long time no see! I recently adopted a rescue corgi mix named Pooka who is the sweetest and most wonderful dog in the whole world, and I'd love to get art of her! Any art, chibi, realistic, whatever inspires you! I have many, many more pictures where this came from as well :) https://imgur.com/gallery/GsnhCoV Now, as for payment! quote] Here's what I have to offer. 1 mil+ treasure 1000+ gems [item=lightning sprite][item=water sprite][item=nature sprite][item=Plague sprite][item=darksong face mask][item=sunsong face mask][item=druidic armband][item=companion comet][item=White and gold flair scarf][item=driftwood baron][item=journeyman satchels][item=cloudy feathered wings][item=shadow egg][item=light egg][item=scripted chest][item=oceanguard chest][item= ocean blue chest][item=faerielight chest][item=consorts box][item=Lightburst chest][item=Amberglow chest][item=Igniteus chest][item=Methane chest][item=gladestream chest] 35x [item=emerald striker] [skin=1994][skin=4145] Oh and also bears. I also do have more - if there's something specific you're looking for, let me know. Also everything that's on my silly dragon Jester. Light sprite is sell-soul level only, and there are other items that I would like drawing - if you can do highly detailed realistic human art, then please let me know! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3635900] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/36360/3635900_350.png[/img] [/url] Also for soul-sell level art- [item=speedy][item=Red-footed Akirbeak][item=Golden Bantam Fangar] [/quote] Just post your examples, and we'll go from there! Thank you so much!
Hello all! Long time no see! I recently adopted a rescue corgi mix named Pooka who is the sweetest and most wonderful dog in the whole world, and I'd love to get art of her! Any art, chibi, realistic, whatever inspires you! I have many, many more pictures where this came from as well :)

https://imgur.com/gallery/GsnhCoV

Now, as for payment!
quote]
Here's what I have to offer.
1 mil+ treasure
1000+ gems
Lightning Sprite Water Sprite Nature Sprite Plague Sprite Darksong Face Mask Sunsong Face Mask Druidic Armband Companion Comet White and Gold Flair Scarf Driftwood Baron Journeyman Satchels Cloudy Feathered Wings Scripted Chest Oceanguard Chest Ocean Blue Chest Faerielight Chest Consorts Box Lightburst Chest Amberglow Chest Igniteus Chest Methane Chest Gladestream Chest 35x Emerald Striker

Oh and also bears.
I also do have more - if there's something specific you're looking for, let me know.

Also everything that's on my silly dragon Jester. Light sprite is sell-soul level only, and there are other items that I would like drawing - if you can do highly detailed realistic human art, then please let me know!

3635900_350.png

Also for soul-sell level art-
Speedy Red-Footed Akirbeak Golden Bantam Fangar

[/quote]

Just post your examples, and we'll go from there! Thank you so much!
tumblr_n7sv6nWqzS1tfzqbio2_400.gif
@Ricansea

Your Corgi is very cute! I'd be down to draw/ paint her. My commissions shop is in my signature. Currently, I only do ink busts for FRC but do take FR bribes for digital works + ink works. USD/CAD is available for all forms of art
@Ricansea

Your Corgi is very cute! I'd be down to draw/ paint her. My commissions shop is in my signature. Currently, I only do ink busts for FRC but do take FR bribes for digital works + ink works. USD/CAD is available for all forms of art
a33cd48e8e24f11bf61861e1609632aa217f8a3e.jpg7cd0b45f35c6e34590a300be1cacd27b2edf7760.png1500b320d1a9d96d3a57fed65894bfb47c744792.jpg92d2f8ce3a437d3f75d1b9b4944f46633f33d821.png
aww so fluffy and adorable ;w;

i have examples and pricing in my signature, accepting gems ^^
aww so fluffy and adorable ;w;

i have examples and pricing in my signature, accepting gems ^^
genieartshopsmall.gif
@Ricansea

Your corgi mix is SO CUTE!! :DD I have a traditional art shop linked in my bio, if you are interested! (Ye Olde Art Shoppe) It is a semi-realism art shop with detailed shading.

Good luck on finding art for your cutie~
@Ricansea

Your corgi mix is SO CUTE!! :DD I have a traditional art shop linked in my bio, if you are interested! (Ye Olde Art Shoppe) It is a semi-realism art shop with detailed shading.

Good luck on finding art for your cutie~
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
@Ricansea Hiya! I have my art shop [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2884589/1#post_2884589][color=blue] here[/color][/url]. I can also do a pet portrait in this style and I'd even be willing to have it printed and sent to you physically! [img]https://i.imgur.com/j8Py37D.png[/img]
@Ricansea

Hiya! I have my art shop here. I can also do a pet portrait in this style and I'd even be willing to have it printed and sent to you physically!

j8Py37D.png
Ooh all of these look gorgeous!!!! Would you prefer to discuss in your respective art threads or via PM? Thanks a bunch!
Ooh all of these look gorgeous!!!! Would you prefer to discuss in your respective art threads or via PM? Thanks a bunch!
tumblr_n7sv6nWqzS1tfzqbio2_400.gif
@Ricansea I’m fine with discussing wherever works for you! PM or on thread are both fine !!
@Ricansea I’m fine with discussing wherever works for you! PM or on thread are both fine !!
@Ricansea

We can discuss in my art thread. :3 Tysm for asking!
@Ricansea

We can discuss in my art thread. :3 Tysm for asking!
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
@Ricansea

OMG!!! What a cutie <3 I'd love to draw her if you're interested in my art shop here :)
I'd be willing to trade for fest familiar spirits if you have any as well!
@Ricansea

OMG!!! What a cutie <3 I'd love to draw her if you're interested in my art shop here :)
I'd be willing to trade for fest familiar spirits if you have any as well!
+3 FR Time
arcane_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcj0wcn.gif
@Ricansea

PM or art threads are fine by me! O(∩_∩)O
@Ricansea

PM or art threads are fine by me! O(∩_∩)O
a33cd48e8e24f11bf61861e1609632aa217f8a3e.jpg7cd0b45f35c6e34590a300be1cacd27b2edf7760.png1500b320d1a9d96d3a57fed65894bfb47c744792.jpg92d2f8ce3a437d3f75d1b9b4944f46633f33d821.png
1 2