Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED- Don't Post Orders!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@PKRS
(Really glad you're open!)

ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: FoolishRay
I summon you to cast the following spell: Painted Headshot
This spell shall be cast upon: OC/Selfsona. May I PM details?
The following I place into the circle: 400 levels
Other specifications: Out of curiosity do you still work by written details? (I'm preparing a visual ref anyway, but I just wanted to check since I'm not confident in my drawing and it's uncolored ahaha)
@PKRS
(Really glad you're open!)

ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: FoolishRay
I summon you to cast the following spell: Painted Headshot
This spell shall be cast upon: OC/Selfsona. May I PM details?
The following I place into the circle: 400 levels
Other specifications: Out of curiosity do you still work by written details? (I'm preparing a visual ref anyway, but I just wanted to check since I'm not confident in my drawing and it's uncolored ahaha)
doJfCyP.gifje67dzK.gif59TgHaL.png
@RubieKanary
Hey there! Our of curiosity with your Bad Art (It's so cuuuute though) and your sketchbook slots do you accept entries with written description or are visual references required? (Or are they purely based on dragons?)

I would also love to be on the pinglist for both please!
@RubieKanary
Hey there! Our of curiosity with your Bad Art (It's so cuuuute though) and your sketchbook slots do you accept entries with written description or are visual references required? (Or are they purely based on dragons?)

I would also love to be on the pinglist for both please!
doJfCyP.gifje67dzK.gif59TgHaL.png
@Skittles251

Hi! Those will be 200 levels in total. Feel free to let me know about the details and feel free to send levels to either me or an online reciever! Thanks!

@SkylarDN9

Hello! I have saved a slot for you, but I noticed that many of the apparel that you listed are body/wing/tail apparel, which would not be visible in the final scenic adoptable. Will you be alright with just including the head/neck apparel and I can give you the price in levels after the confirmation?

Thanks!

@Puggles

No slots for Be Witched. :) Let me know the details soon!

@FoolishRay

Thank you for your interest! While visual is preferred, I can work with text description. I would highly suggest having a visual ready for the sketch pages, however, as there is no sketch-checking like there is for the Bad Arts.

Hope this answers your question!

EDIT:
@Starwindrider

Hi! I got you on slots for Bad Arts. Please send levels to me or an online reciever and feel free to let me know the details in PM :)
@Skittles251

Hi! Those will be 200 levels in total. Feel free to let me know about the details and feel free to send levels to either me or an online reciever! Thanks!

@SkylarDN9

Hello! I have saved a slot for you, but I noticed that many of the apparel that you listed are body/wing/tail apparel, which would not be visible in the final scenic adoptable. Will you be alright with just including the head/neck apparel and I can give you the price in levels after the confirmation?

Thanks!

@Puggles

No slots for Be Witched. :) Let me know the details soon!

@FoolishRay

Thank you for your interest! While visual is preferred, I can work with text description. I would highly suggest having a visual ready for the sketch pages, however, as there is no sketch-checking like there is for the Bad Arts.

Hope this answers your question!

EDIT:
@Starwindrider

Hi! I got you on slots for Bad Arts. Please send levels to me or an online reciever and feel free to let me know the details in PM :)
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@Plushstiel Hello! I will be offering Scenic Adopts for this push. Please check [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2881757/3#post_43872701] this post[/url] for more info! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/54c1a9fb82b3555c83d5d574ffd73846/3c0b06552cbedfc3-ab/s2048x3072/b3dc9da60f39b255a7e1ce54e0bd044dffc81747.png[/img] ----- @Harmonywish @RainbowGay @MafiaVamp @Prescott Hello! I will be offering Bad Art for this push. Please check [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2881757/3#post_43872701] this post[/url] for more info! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/337ee2468fb2905885aa37e5b9cb62ba/f4cbe99f723e8c53-1d/s1280x1920/70e8bc26a1bd57dcfbbea915d3265033d3b5bb8d.png[/img] ----- @Fenhyste @GadzooksTD @Sidegrinder @Crimsonpixie @Lunamore @Hyndil @Liz2331234 @Tirtouga678 @Quinnelia @RIooo @Saskia @Overcoat @Medievalredragon @Zemo Hello! I will be offering Bust Art for this push. Please check [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2881757/3#post_43872701] this post[/url] for more info! [center][img]https://imgur.com/7TcONjw.png[/img]
@Plushstiel

Hello!

I will be offering Scenic Adopts for this push. Please check this post for more info!

b3dc9da60f39b255a7e1ce54e0bd044dffc81747.png

@Harmonywish @RainbowGay @MafiaVamp @Prescott

Hello!

I will be offering Bad Art for this push. Please check this post for more info!

70e8bc26a1bd57dcfbbea915d3265033d3b5bb8d.png

@Fenhyste @GadzooksTD @Sidegrinder @Crimsonpixie @Lunamore @Hyndil @Liz2331234 @Tirtouga678 @Quinnelia @RIooo @Saskia @Overcoat @Medievalredragon @Zemo

Hello!

I will be offering Bust Art for this push. Please check this post for more info!
7TcONjw.png
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary Can I get a slot for be witched and a bust? I'll fill in the form and dragon once I get my hands on a computer
@RubieKanary Can I get a slot for be witched and a bust? I'll fill in the form and dragon once I get my hands on a computer
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
@Zemo

Of course. :) Please let me know the details soon.
@Zemo

Of course. :) Please let me know the details soon.
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary

Edited my previous post with the specified apparel! The one thing I'm a bit uncertain of is the Reedcleft Resonance, but I included it, just in case.
@RubieKanary

Edited my previous post with the specified apparel! The one thing I'm a bit uncertain of is the Reedcleft Resonance, but I included it, just in case.
STwixru.pngLight vs. Arcane 2023 IF Raffle Top 25 Total Tickets! Badge by irithyll!efc4RYV.png
@SkylarDN9

Hi!

Thank you for the edit! The price will be 100(base) + 20(Hat) + 40 (Breeze Cape) + 60 (accent) + 50 (scene) = 270 levels

I did not include the Reedcleft Resonance as I do not think I can include enough of it in the adoptable for it to be acceptable ><

If this is alright, Feel free to send the levels to me or an online receiver and I will start after the levels are recieved!

Thanks!
@SkylarDN9

Hi!

Thank you for the edit! The price will be 100(base) + 20(Hat) + 40 (Breeze Cape) + 60 (accent) + 50 (scene) = 270 levels

I did not include the Reedcleft Resonance as I do not think I can include enough of it in the adoptable for it to be acceptable ><

If this is alright, Feel free to send the levels to me or an online receiver and I will start after the levels are recieved!

Thanks!
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary
Hey! I was wondering if I could reserve a sketch page slot? ^^
@RubieKanary
Hey! I was wondering if I could reserve a sketch page slot? ^^
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
@Clya

Yes. Please ping again for the order details soon. Thanks ^^
@Clya

Yes. Please ping again for the order details soon. Thanks ^^
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png