Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED- Don't Post Orders!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27
@yumehisakawa Slot confirmed! Sorry, the starwood veil is too complex to fit, but I can certainly do the crown! Your order comes to 45 levels, please send the dragons directly to me :)

@egoist Put you down for a slot! I'm not drawing any accents at the moment unfortunately. The silks are fine, apart from the sash. To confirm, you want the wing silks, scarf, veil, and leg silks? They will be 15 levels each, making your total 106 levels (sponsoring just wasp, bee was sponsored in a previous order).
@yumehisakawa Slot confirmed! Sorry, the starwood veil is too complex to fit, but I can certainly do the crown! Your order comes to 45 levels, please send the dragons directly to me :)

@egoist Put you down for a slot! I'm not drawing any accents at the moment unfortunately. The silks are fine, apart from the sash. To confirm, you want the wing silks, scarf, veil, and leg silks? They will be 15 levels each, making your total 106 levels (sponsoring just wasp, bee was sponsored in a previous order).
QaSMYGz.pngBLANK9rffWp7.png
@luckygrace99

yes that sounds about right, but could you not draw the veil? so that'd be 91 levels i think?
@luckygrace99

yes that sounds about right, but could you not draw the veil? so that'd be 91 levels i think?

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
@egoist

Any character you want :) from any existing franchise (animated or live action) or your own original character. If you want a specific facial expression, I’ll try my best to achieve it.

I will draw from any references you can provide. Apologies in advance but I will have to refuse drawing from a worded description, for ArcaneArt.

Thanks.
@egoist

Any character you want :) from any existing franchise (animated or live action) or your own original character. If you want a specific facial expression, I’ll try my best to achieve it.

I will draw from any references you can provide. Apologies in advance but I will have to refuse drawing from a worded description, for ArcaneArt.

Thanks.
@egoist Sure, no problem. And yep, your order is 91 levels :)
@egoist Sure, no problem. And yep, your order is 91 levels :)
QaSMYGz.pngBLANK9rffWp7.png
@Puggles Hello! Here is your Be Witched dragon! Hope you like it! ^^ [img]https://imgur.com/qBA137y.png[/img]
@Puggles

Hello! Here is your Be Witched dragon! Hope you like it! ^^

qBA137y.png
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@Medievalredragon

:eyes: of course I'm doing the accent, I love drawing goopy stuff

it'll be nine levels in all
@Medievalredragon

:eyes: of course I'm doing the accent, I love drawing goopy stuff

it'll be nine levels in all
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
@RubieKanary [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] Lumarii [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Be Witched [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61379245][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/613793/61379245_350.png[/img][/url] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 40 levels [b]Other specifications:[/b] None
@RubieKanary

ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: Lumarii
I summon you to cast the following spell: Be Witched
This spell shall be cast upon:61379245_350.png
The following I place into the circle: 40 levels
Other specifications: None
pm6sAxv.png
@Koyako [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] WardenOfTheBluff [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Coloured Headshot [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61664129][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/616642/61664129_350.png[/img][/url] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 50 levels [b]Other specifications:[/b] I dont have the levels just yet but i really wanted to reserve a spot while i get them going. I hope thats okay!
@Koyako

ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!
My Name: WardenOfTheBluff
I summon you to cast the following spell: Coloured Headshot
This spell shall be cast upon: 61664129_350.png
The following I place into the circle: 50 levels
Other specifications: I dont have the levels just yet but i really wanted to reserve a spot while i get them going. I hope thats okay!
cFTYM2C.png
old-oaks-3.png
JsDpZej.png
battle_guild_by_lizziecat1279-daav9k1.png
@WardenOfTheBluff That order looks great! I will add you to a slot. No worries about the levels. As long as you send them over by July 11, it'll be fine. Thanks for your order!
@WardenOfTheBluff That order looks great! I will add you to a slot. No worries about the levels. As long as you send them over by July 11, it'll be fine. Thanks for your order!
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
@RubieKanary

Hi i was wondering if you're taking any more orders for your scenic adopts?
@RubieKanary

Hi i was wondering if you're taking any more orders for your scenic adopts?
cFTYM2C.png
old-oaks-3.png
JsDpZej.png
battle_guild_by_lizziecat1279-daav9k1.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27