Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED- Don't Post Orders!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27
@Vinyamar Order accepted! Great pose idea, sounds like fun! :D
@Vinyamar Order accepted! Great pose idea, sounds like fun! :D
HlHYPvy.gif 9BRXftl.png TpW465u.gif
@clya dragons sent!
@clya dragons sent!
Untitled48_20220710004328.png mikamasume.gif Untitled48_20220709143128.png arcone2022.gif
@RisenWolf Got a little confused but do you want the headgear or just the scarf?
@RisenWolf Got a little confused but do you want the headgear or just the scarf?
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
@Koyako [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] CookieDoughCrow [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Colored Headshot [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60457629][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/604577/60457629_350.png[/img][/url] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 55 levels [b]Other specifications:[/b] Just the Black Lace Headpiece. Also are you OK with drawing FanDragons?
@Koyako

ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: CookieDoughCrow
I summon you to cast the following spell: Colored Headshot
This spell shall be cast upon:60457629_350.png
The following I place into the circle: 55 levels
Other specifications: Just the Black Lace Headpiece. Also are you OK with drawing FanDragons?
z4oynSX.png
@CookieDoughCrow She is so so pretty. The order looks fine. Send the levels whenever ready.

Yes I can do fandragons, I will need a ref though.

@CookieDoughCrow She is so so pretty. The order looks fine. Send the levels whenever ready.

Yes I can do fandragons, I will need a ref though.

@Jelllitan

Niiiiiice~

I’ll get your order started :D feel free to send the levels to me any time, I’ll accept them when I finish.
@Jelllitan

Niiiiiice~

I’ll get your order started :D feel free to send the levels to me any time, I’ll accept them when I finish.
@RisenWolf
Thank your for ordering! Just send me the levels whenever you’re ready!
@RisenWolf
Thank your for ordering! Just send me the levels whenever you’re ready!
dd44d679b2edcf9e00b2face5e521ff55bb3d36f.png She/Her FR+3 Ayfg4.gif zAelm.gif
@Koyako
Just the scarf! For any drawing I get of him, that’s his “signature”. That’s for asking.
@Koyako
Just the scarf! For any drawing I get of him, that’s his “signature”. That’s for asking.
b2d539f53b798f31f5d6939b881cb7385ceea443.png
@RisenWolf Ok good phew, I had a look at his bio and he has many scarfs so wanted to make sure. Your total is a corrected 50 levels. Sorry about that! I thought you want the headgear as well. ^^
@RisenWolf Ok good phew, I had a look at his bio and he has many scarfs so wanted to make sure. Your total is a corrected 50 levels. Sorry about that! I thought you want the headgear as well. ^^
@Koyako [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] Deladria [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] regular colored [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] Borannath, my newest Warrior! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/21126852][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/211269/21126852_350.png[/img][/url] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 60 or 65 [b]Other specifications:[/b] Please include horns and halo. Also the emblem, unless that would make it too busy? LMK and I will adjust pmt accordingly Also, you prefer CRs now? I had a note for 1t PAs before.
@Koyako

ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: Deladria
I summon you to cast the following spell: regular colored
This spell shall be cast upon: Borannath, my newest Warrior!

21126852_350.png

The following I place into the circle: 60 or 65
Other specifications: Please include horns and halo. Also the emblem, unless that would make it too busy? LMK and I will adjust pmt accordingly

Also, you prefer CRs now? I had a note for 1t PAs before.
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27