Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ FULL ] Full-Colored // Full-Bodies!!
I can do mech, furry/anthro, quad, and human! They can be full-body or headshot, and you can order flat or full-color! You can also specify if you want thick, thin, or colored lines. There are only two slots at a time, please ping <3 I will take gems or treasure equivalent! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/d585dd39b61944cdf542cebf7e65454c/dcca57ef8eab3f01-ed/s1280x1920/ab8ea661753f2d7876dc95d88de7ff89155d3c29.png[/img][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/15ca5709bc05016aee5ffcb256eba0e0/tumblr_py43c0sJ3a1tadnemo2_1280.png[/img][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/691343760080109616/708174994785435668/i_doobl.png[/img][img]http://media.discordapp.net/attachments/621723143710572576/663211837445242919/NewCanvas1ioio_resize.png[/img][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/657792585141583873/704026535153238047/NewCanvas1z.png[/img] [b]PRICES:[/b] Headshot - 250g Fullbody Flat - 500g Fullbody Fullcolor - 750g [b]SLOTS:[/b] 1. @/Vovina 2. @/Wolfkai
I can do mech, furry/anthro, quad, and human! They can be full-body or headshot, and you can order flat or full-color! You can also specify if you want thick, thin, or colored lines. There are only two slots at a time, please ping <3
I will take gems or treasure equivalent!

ab8ea661753f2d7876dc95d88de7ff89155d3c29.pngtumblr_py43c0sJ3a1tadnemo2_1280.pngi_doobl.pngNewCanvas1ioio_resize.pngNewCanvas1z.png

PRICES:
Headshot - 250g
Fullbody Flat - 500g
Fullbody Fullcolor - 750g

SLOTS:
1. @/Vovina
2. @/Wolfkai
Spr_5b_585.png wip
@Avian Hello there! If you'd be interested in drawing one of my ocs/gijinka designs here, may I please grab a slot for a fullbody cullcolor please? It would be your choice of which character you'd prefer, and you'd be free to stylize/simplify the design however you see fit! No worries if you wouldn't want to draw any of them for any reason, and thanks so much in either case for your time!

Hildebrand (main refs: x, x)
Beelzebub (main refs: x, x, x, x, x)
Bella Gore (warning for slight body horror for this one. main refs: x, x, x)
Astaroth (main refs: x, x, x, x, x)
Sterling Silver (main refs: x, x, x, and for alt form: x, x)

@Avian Hello there! If you'd be interested in drawing one of my ocs/gijinka designs here, may I please grab a slot for a fullbody cullcolor please? It would be your choice of which character you'd prefer, and you'd be free to stylize/simplify the design however you see fit! No worries if you wouldn't want to draw any of them for any reason, and thanks so much in either case for your time!

Hildebrand (main refs: x, x)
Beelzebub (main refs: x, x, x, x, x)
Bella Gore (warning for slight body horror for this one. main refs: x, x, x)
Astaroth (main refs: x, x, x, x, x)
Sterling Silver (main refs: x, x, x, and for alt form: x, x)

r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina
Hello there, thank you very much for ordering!
These are some lovely designs, they look like a lot of fun tbh! Its hard to choose, but I've narrowed it down to Astaroth, Beelzebub, or Hildebrand.
Let me know if you have any preference of one over the other and I'll get started tonight <3
@Vovina
Hello there, thank you very much for ordering!
These are some lovely designs, they look like a lot of fun tbh! Its hard to choose, but I've narrowed it down to Astaroth, Beelzebub, or Hildebrand.
Let me know if you have any preference of one over the other and I'll get started tonight <3
Spr_5b_585.png wip
@Avian Thank you so much! And so far as the characters go, I think any of them would be amazing aaaaa--possibly a slight preference for Astaroth or Beelzebub if that's alright? But between them would be up to you (or I can go ahead and pick one, apologies for being so indecisive!)

Also please let me know when you'd like the payment when you get the chance and I can send that on over~ Thanks again! <3
@Avian Thank you so much! And so far as the characters go, I think any of them would be amazing aaaaa--possibly a slight preference for Astaroth or Beelzebub if that's alright? But between them would be up to you (or I can go ahead and pick one, apologies for being so indecisive!)

Also please let me know when you'd like the payment when you get the chance and I can send that on over~ Thanks again! <3
r6J6MbS.png
@Avian
Could I send refs via pm and claim a slot?
@Avian
Could I send refs via pm and claim a slot?
Yokai.gif
@Vovina
Oh thank you! That actually helps immensely haha!
I'll have to start it tomorrow night, I got unexpectedly busy today so feel free to slim it down to one, but being able to choose between those two will be much easier for me now anyway! But if you dont mind my picking either, you can leave it be c:
And you can send payment after, thats fine by me!

@Wolfkai
Absolutely, thank you!
@Vovina
Oh thank you! That actually helps immensely haha!
I'll have to start it tomorrow night, I got unexpectedly busy today so feel free to slim it down to one, but being able to choose between those two will be much easier for me now anyway! But if you dont mind my picking either, you can leave it be c:
And you can send payment after, thats fine by me!

@Wolfkai
Absolutely, thank you!
Spr_5b_585.png wip
@Avian
Could you ping me when slots are open again please?
@Avian
Could you ping me when slots are open again please?
Gr7tY6Q.gif
Sure thing! I will start a pinglist c:
Sure thing! I will start a pinglist c:
Spr_5b_585.png wip