Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ArcanArt- {June 14th-20th}
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@plushtiel
.....orz i thought i got all the 10s out of there... lair filtering when
i didnt ^^" i'll get a lvl 5 sent over to replace him, sorry for the trouble!
@plushtiel
.....orz i thought i got all the 10s out of there... lair filtering when
i didnt ^^" i'll get a lvl 5 sent over to replace him, sorry for the trouble!
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@October =P Pfff it's okay, it happens. I've done it before too. Stubborn things, sometimes they like to hide.
@October =P Pfff it's okay, it happens. I've done it before too. Stubborn things, sometimes they like to hide.
iZNHxAi.gifXkGU4ms.gif1.png

@Plushstiel is my name
@RubieKanary Can you put me on the pinglist please for the scenic adopt? And also let me know when/if other bases are available?

@RubieKanary Can you put me on the pinglist please for the scenic adopt? And also let me know when/if other bases are available?

iZNHxAi.gifXkGU4ms.gif1.png

@Plushstiel is my name
@RisenWolf @Deladria
Brightshine is almost upon us! Arcane is having a profit push and in turn I am open once again for ArcanArt. If you want to order anything, I have 10 slots open! Thanks for stopping by!
@RisenWolf @Deladria
Brightshine is almost upon us! Arcane is having a profit push and in turn I am open once again for ArcanArt. If you want to order anything, I have 10 slots open! Thanks for stopping by!
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
@RubieKanary

I'd like to claim a slot for your "bad art" please! Will get the details to you when I get on my computer later tonight
@RubieKanary

I'd like to claim a slot for your "bad art" please! Will get the details to you when I get on my computer later tonight
gvvmw41.png
@RubieKanary

ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: Dragoneko
I summon you to cast the following spell: "Bad Art"
This spell shall be cast upon: Two OCs
Poppy (Ref 1, Ref 2, Dragon)
Jackie (Ref 1, Ref 2, Dragon) (optional gauntlet ref)
The following I place into the circle: 180 levels
Other specifications: Thank you for answering my question! :>

Both of these are characters I've played for rpg campaigns, so sorry if this is a lot of details! I feel the need to explain my designs, so I don't expect every little thing I mention to be included!
My hope is that more information makes it easier to interpret the references, so I apologize in advance for the wall of text...
Feel free to take some liberties with their looks, or inspiration from their dragon versions, if you want!

Poppy info:
Appearance - Light brown hair in a braid, green eyes, freckles.
Outfit - She wears a pink bandana, a vest with pockets over a t-shirt, hiking boots, her pants have been repaired with colorful patches and thread. She always has her camera on her. She has a leather bracelet with a design of the rabbit constellation, lepus.
Character - Poppy is an optimist, photographer, and self-proclaimed cryptid hunter. She believes bigfoot and mothman are real, and she wants to prove it!

Jackie info:
Appearance - She cut and dyed her own hair so now it's a disaster, and the blonde shows through where the green is fading out. Brown eyes.
Outfit - Black jacket, mask (in ref 1). (She has gauntlets but those are optional because they're complicated and I don't have a good reference for them yet! The gauntlets are green, and black at the joints and lines. The left gauntlet has a barrel that shoots psychic bullets, the right gauntlet doesn't.)
Character - Jackie is a criminal! She likes breaking rules and getting away with it. She stole that mask from cultists and she's real smug about it. Her recent attempts to be a better person largely involve doing crimes but with the new goal of helping others.
@RubieKanary

My Name: Dragoneko
I summon you to cast the following spell: "Bad Art"
This spell shall be cast upon: Two OCs
Poppy (Ref 1, Ref 2, Dragon)
Jackie (Ref 1, Ref 2, Dragon) (optional gauntlet ref)
The following I place into the circle: 180 levels
Other specifications: Thank you for answering my question! :>

Both of these are characters I've played for rpg campaigns, so sorry if this is a lot of details! I feel the need to explain my designs, so I don't expect every little thing I mention to be included!
My hope is that more information makes it easier to interpret the references, so I apologize in advance for the wall of text...
Feel free to take some liberties with their looks, or inspiration from their dragon versions, if you want!

Poppy info:
Appearance - Light brown hair in a braid, green eyes, freckles.
Outfit - She wears a pink bandana, a vest with pockets over a t-shirt, hiking boots, her pants have been repaired with colorful patches and thread. She always has her camera on her. She has a leather bracelet with a design of the rabbit constellation, lepus.
Character - Poppy is an optimist, photographer, and self-proclaimed cryptid hunter. She believes bigfoot and mothman are real, and she wants to prove it!

Jackie info:
Appearance - She cut and dyed her own hair so now it's a disaster, and the blonde shows through where the green is fading out. Brown eyes.
Outfit - Black jacket, mask (in ref 1). (She has gauntlets but those are optional because they're complicated and I don't have a good reference for them yet! The gauntlets are green, and black at the joints and lines. The left gauntlet has a barrel that shoots psychic bullets, the right gauntlet doesn't.)
Character - Jackie is a criminal! She likes breaking rules and getting away with it. She stole that mask from cultists and she's real smug about it. Her recent attempts to be a better person largely involve doing crimes but with the new goal of helping others.
V0Ys4Wl.gifCat_Carnival_7_size_100.pngGY3dCkS.pngIQWJYtW.gif
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2872555/1#post_2872555][img]https://i.imgur.com/uBQemcM.png[/img][/url][/center]
uBQemcM.png
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
@PumpKingKaos

Glad to see you again. I'd like to order a Headshot bust of an OC of mine:
https://ruruurun.tumblr.com/post/168844408860/another-adoptables-these-time-theme-is-animal (It's the one in the middle)
@PumpKingKaos

Glad to see you again. I'd like to order a Headshot bust of an OC of mine:
https://ruruurun.tumblr.com/post/168844408860/another-adoptables-these-time-theme-is-animal (It's the one in the middle)
@RubieKanary

My Name: yumehisakawa
I summon you to cast the following spell: bad art
This spell shall be cast upon: My progen GuiFeng (ref 1, ref 2) and a little blurb about her personality: Founder and matriarch of the clan, GuiFeng is like a dominating force of nature. Both powerful and quick-witted, she runs the clan with ruthless efficiency. She's a no-nonsense and pragmatic kind of dragon. GuiFeng is more caring than she lets on, but she presents an iron wall of confidence to everyone around her. (Also, if possible, I'd love for her to be holding this staff, but if not then that's fine, too~)
The following I place into the circle: 90 levels
Other specifications: Let me know if you need any more information!
@RubieKanary

My Name: yumehisakawa
I summon you to cast the following spell: bad art
This spell shall be cast upon: My progen GuiFeng (ref 1, ref 2) and a little blurb about her personality: Founder and matriarch of the clan, GuiFeng is like a dominating force of nature. Both powerful and quick-witted, she runs the clan with ruthless efficiency. She's a no-nonsense and pragmatic kind of dragon. GuiFeng is more caring than she lets on, but she presents an iron wall of confidence to everyone around her. (Also, if possible, I'd love for her to be holding this staff, but if not then that's fine, too~)
The following I place into the circle: 90 levels
Other specifications: Let me know if you need any more information!
gvvmw41.png
@yumehisakawa @Dragoneko
Thank you for ordering! I have marked both of your orders down. Please send the levels to an online reciever whenever you're ready! ^^

@Saskia

Hi! Unfortunately, the bad art slots have been filled. I will let you know when I open more slots! Thank you for your interest!

@Plushstiel

I've added you to the pinglist for new slots. Thank you for your interest!
@yumehisakawa @Dragoneko
Thank you for ordering! I have marked both of your orders down. Please send the levels to an online reciever whenever you're ready! ^^

@Saskia

Hi! Unfortunately, the bad art slots have been filled. I will let you know when I open more slots! Thank you for your interest!

@Plushstiel

I've added you to the pinglist for new slots. Thank you for your interest!
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11