Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ArcanArt- {June 14th-20th}
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Dragoneko

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out to me! I have not updated the "draws" and "don't draws" section since I first joined arcanart and did not realize that the information listed there is out of date now.

Feel free to request OCs for Bad Arts! ^^
@Dragoneko

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out to me! I have not updated the "draws" and "don't draws" section since I first joined arcanart and did not realize that the information listed there is out of date now.

Feel free to request OCs for Bad Arts! ^^
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary Could I get a slot for 2 bad arts plesse? I’ll edit with details as soon as I can :)
@RubieKanary Could I get a slot for 2 bad arts plesse? I’ll edit with details as soon as I can :)
@Harmonywish

Ok, I will hold the slot for 24 hours. Please let me know the details soon! ^^
@Harmonywish

Ok, I will hold the slot for 24 hours. Please let me know the details soon! ^^
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58775467][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/587755/58775467_350.png[/img][/url] Apparel: [item=pixie procession][item=twilight rose thorn crown][item=silver sylvan headpiece][item=grove sylvan headpiece][item=polychromatic locket] Skin/Accent: [skin=32192] -- feel free to simplify to plants/flowers around her head & neck :'3 Vista: [item=vista: waterway] -- preferably just based on the foreground [?] blue/purple wings around the dragon avatar! Scene: n/a
@RubieKanary
Dragon: 58775467_350.png
Apparel: Pixie Procession Twilight Rose Thorn Crown Silver Sylvan Headpiece Grove Sylvan Headpiece Polychromatic Locket
Skin/Accent: -- feel free to simplify to plants/flowers around her head & neck :'3
Vista: Vista: Waterway -- preferably just based on the foreground [?] blue/purple wings around the dragon avatar!
Scene: n/a
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@October

Hi! Welcome back!

Thank you for ordering! Your adopt will be 100(base) + 30(pixie) + 20(crown) + 20(Headpiece) + 10 (Locket) + 80 (Accent) + 60(Vista) = 320 levels! Feel free to send these to an online reciever whenever you're ready! ^^
@October

Hi! Welcome back!

Thank you for ordering! Your adopt will be 100(base) + 30(pixie) + 20(crown) + 20(Headpiece) + 10 (Locket) + 80 (Accent) + 60(Vista) = 320 levels! Feel free to send these to an online reciever whenever you're ready! ^^
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@Puggles @Crim @Joywing Sorry for the wait all, i just got online! I'll get right on that! =D
@Puggles @Crim @Joywing Sorry for the wait all, i just got online! I'll get right on that! =D
iZNHxAi.gifXkGU4ms.gif1.png

@Plushstiel is my name
@plushstiel
hi! i'll be sending over 64 5s (320 levels total) to pay for my order w @/rubiekanary, though would it be ok to send them via 1t pa instead due to the number of dragons? ^^"
@plushstiel
hi! i'll be sending over 64 5s (320 levels total) to pay for my order w @/rubiekanary, though would it be ok to send them via 1t pa instead due to the number of dragons? ^^"
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
[img]https://i.imgur.com/qeSkLVz.png[/img]
qeSkLVz.png
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
@October Sure, i totally get that, lol. Send them on over!
@October Sure, i totally get that, lol. Send them on over!

@Plushstiel is my name
@October Just checking, did you mean to send the level 10 over? i was in that accepting zone and accepted blindly but i can send him right back if you didn't.
@October Just checking, did you mean to send the level 10 over? i was in that accepting zone and accepted blindly but i can send him right back if you didn't.

@Plushstiel is my name
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11