Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ArcanArt- {June 14th-20th}
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@RubieKanary, Sure. I'm just concerned about sending to Plushstiel since they are usually offline by the time I finish training up the last of the dragons after work. Since they seem to be the only receiver, is there a back-up receiver in the case that they do not stick around for rollover?
@RubieKanary, Sure. I'm just concerned about sending to Plushstiel since they are usually offline by the time I finish training up the last of the dragons after work. Since they seem to be the only receiver, is there a back-up receiver in the case that they do not stick around for rollover?
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Katsuji

Thank you for letting me know! If they aren't online to recieve soon then please ping me and I'll try and clear out some space to accept before rollover! Hope this is alright! Sorry for the inconvenience!
@Katsuji

Thank you for letting me know! If they aren't online to recieve soon then please ping me and I'll try and clear out some space to accept before rollover! Hope this is alright! Sorry for the inconvenience!
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@HarmonyWish

Hello! This is just a quick reminder to send in the remaining levels towards your order before rollover! Thanks! ^^
@HarmonyWish

Hello! This is just a quick reminder to send in the remaining levels towards your order before rollover! Thanks! ^^
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary Hello! I just wanted to let you know that I am now sending all the dragons to Plushstiel!
@RubieKanary Hello! I just wanted to let you know that I am now sending all the dragons to Plushstiel!
@Puggles Hello! Here's your scenic adopt! Hope you like it! ^^ [img]https://imgur.com/iaqSu04.png[/img]
@Puggles

Hello! Here's your scenic adopt! Hope you like it! ^^

iaqSu04.png
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@rubiekanary

thank you so much! beautiful as usual!
@rubiekanary

thank you so much! beautiful as usual!
5DZvKZ6.gif

ws9747x.png. ... z00Wvfr.png . ..ij48pfa.png
@MythicalViper

Sending over 15 lvl 6's for RubieKanary !!
@MythicalViper

Sending over 15 lvl 6's for RubieKanary !!
3dl8TjK.png
CpFdYgG.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
FObX7rS.png
a0f71f0b64618ebbdcdf275c93d7d067ef8f7632.png
@Kelpoyo

Sorry for the late response! Looks like one of the dragons was a lvl 1, so I didn't accept in case that was a mistake ^^ I've recorded you for 14 lvl 6's!
@Kelpoyo

Sorry for the late response! Looks like one of the dragons was a lvl 1, so I didn't accept in case that was a mistake ^^ I've recorded you for 14 lvl 6's!
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11