Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [BSJ2020] Illuminarti - Closed!
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 60 61
@EnglishRose Your order has been noted, please send the levels to myself or an attendant at your earliest convenience.

@AetherDragon @erevainsgirl
Just a reminder that today at 23:45 FR time is your deadline to complete your payment.
@EnglishRose Your order has been noted, please send the levels to myself or an attendant at your earliest convenience.

@AetherDragon @erevainsgirl
Just a reminder that today at 23:45 FR time is your deadline to complete your payment.
@EnglishRose I'm at work, so I can't update the list and stuff, but I wanted to let you know that I can handle your order, since payment is due today! I'll do some light mint-y swirls for the skin. :D
@EnglishRose I'm at work, so I can't update the list and stuff, but I wanted to let you know that I can handle your order, since payment is due today! I'll do some light mint-y swirls for the skin. :D
ChALanJ.png
@rhapsodicDream

Thank you!
I'll get it all sent in before rollover :)
@rhapsodicDream

Thank you!
I'll get it all sent in before rollover :)
Na5WGHa.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/gq44yXd.png[/img] @Lynchly
gq44yXd.png

@Lynchly
@lyricalmyxteries

Just a heads up that I have 30 levels for rhapsodicDream in a CR for you, and I'll be sending more levels in batches of 3 dragons for my unpaid orders as I'm low on lair space right now.
@lyricalmyxteries

Just a heads up that I have 30 levels for rhapsodicDream in a CR for you, and I'll be sending more levels in batches of 3 dragons for my unpaid orders as I'm low on lair space right now.
AQw0PQz.png
@lyricalmyxteries

Sending a lot of dragons as payment for softwings
@lyricalmyxteries

Sending a lot of dragons as payment for softwings
arcane_banner.pngFR time +9 q4Bwlp9.png ueQv8.gif
@Tewro Sorry for the wait, had a busier week than expected! Here is your finished order ^^ [url=https://imgur.com/5Bze7fM][img]http://i.imgur.com/5Bze7fM.png[/img][/url]
@Tewro Sorry for the wait, had a busier week than expected! Here is your finished order ^^

5Bze7fM.png
4iot1HY.pngvDoNNKn.pnghdbeRlj.pngNKA0kbv.pngZ89WHkS.png
@softwings

Thanks so much for accepting! ^^ I was wondering if I could snag another slot? I absolutely love your art style and either way I'm so excited to see what my OC looks like in your style.
@softwings

Thanks so much for accepting! ^^ I was wondering if I could snag another slot? I absolutely love your art style and either way I'm so excited to see what my OC looks like in your style.
@Bunbury

thanks for your interest! technically all my YCH slots are closed but i’ll make an exception for ya :))) feel free to fill out the orider form and send your levels to an attendant as im restricted to mobile until rollover!
@Bunbury

thanks for your interest! technically all my YCH slots are closed but i’ll make an exception for ya :))) feel free to fill out the orider form and send your levels to an attendant as im restricted to mobile until rollover!

• they/them
• art dump!
• g1s for sale
• birthday raffle
Ruffletail Slug
@softwings

Ahhh thank you! ^.^

Username: Bunbury
Style: YCH
Background: anenome flower
Reference image(s): References! Let me know if you need anything else!
Dragon/character info: she's a half orc water genasi who specializes in sailing. She's curious and colorful and she wants to find a family like the one she had on her trading ship.
Payment method: 30 lvl 10s
Notes: I would love to see her smiling!

Thank you so much!! I can't wait to see them in your style!
@softwings

Ahhh thank you! ^.^

Username: Bunbury
Style: YCH
Background: anenome flower
Reference image(s): References! Let me know if you need anything else!
Dragon/character info: she's a half orc water genasi who specializes in sailing. She's curious and colorful and she wants to find a family like the one she had on her trading ship.
Payment method: 30 lvl 10s
Notes: I would love to see her smiling!

Thank you so much!! I can't wait to see them in your style!
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 60 61