Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [BSJ2020] Illuminarti - Closed!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 60 61
@Starwindrider Of course!
@Starwindrider Of course!
@Ceradenia Thank you! It's very pretty! <3
@Ceradenia Thank you! It's very pretty! <3
Kunikuzushi
@SheridanCharon

Sorry for the late reply but I went to bed just as you pinged me! If you still have the dragons, I can happily log them in for you!
@SheridanCharon

Sorry for the late reply but I went to bed just as you pinged me! If you still have the dragons, I can happily log them in for you!
igmcfSH.png DB31E196-15CA-44D3-8C0B-79AA62565A44.png E75514D5-FECF-432C-A1F8-E684F8CD2941.png
@Amehime Adopt Gender: [b]Male[/b] | Female (bold choice) Direction: [b]Right[/b] | Left (bold choice) Eye Type: Wind Common Dragon(s): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/44153222][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/441533/44153222_350.png[/img][/url] Apparel: Green Aviator Scarf Payment: 91 levels Other info: None I can think of!
@Amehime
Adopt Gender: Male | Female (bold choice)
Direction: Right | Left (bold choice)
Eye Type: Wind Common
Dragon(s): 44153222_350.png
Apparel: Green Aviator Scarf
Payment: 91 levels
Other info: None I can think of!
dLxsQW7.png ***
Brittany
She/Her or They/Them
FR + 3
L8bbLC3.png
d8kVeqZ.gif
Artist: @Ceradenia
Request: Fullbody of my OC Callisto (with a transparent BG please!)
Reference(s): Here is a link to their gallery on Toyhouse! If you need more information I can provide sketches to make details more clear or answer any questions you might have.
Payment: 300 Levels, probably 30 level 10s.
Other info: Just to be clear Callisto is a non-anthro Gazimon. Callie is a little hot-headed, so something with them looking angry or snarly would be fitting for their pose/expression! I can provide more information or details if you need, ofc!

Artist: @mageoflight
Request: Headshot Sketch of my character Mab
Reference(s): Here's his ref! If you have any questions about his design or if you need additional refs I can definitely sketch things up for you.
Payment: 70+ levels- let me know what kind of additional pricing you'd like to add on for complexity and him being a creature that isn't a dragon!
Other info: He's a nasty alien space pirate dude, to give you an idea of his character! Mab is rude, self-assured, and commanding by nature, so a smug or maybe angry expression would be good for him- up to you what you want to do exactly, tho, since I don't have anything particular in mind!

Artist: @SandSeraph
Request: Soft-style bust of my OC, Kolty !
Reference(s):His reference is here!
Payment: 60+ Levels, but of course let me know if it'd be more for this character!
Other info: Kolty is an Ice Bori, like from Neopets! He's pretty outgoing and friendly, and his passion lies in plant studies/research. A quiet Snow Faelie sticks with him as his travel companion. If you need any more info that might help you draw this lad just let me know, either here or via PM!
Artist: @Ceradenia
Request: Fullbody of my OC Callisto (with a transparent BG please!)
Reference(s): Here is a link to their gallery on Toyhouse! If you need more information I can provide sketches to make details more clear or answer any questions you might have.
Payment: 300 Levels, probably 30 level 10s.
Other info: Just to be clear Callisto is a non-anthro Gazimon. Callie is a little hot-headed, so something with them looking angry or snarly would be fitting for their pose/expression! I can provide more information or details if you need, ofc!

Artist: @mageoflight
Request: Headshot Sketch of my character Mab
Reference(s): Here's his ref! If you have any questions about his design or if you need additional refs I can definitely sketch things up for you.
Payment: 70+ levels- let me know what kind of additional pricing you'd like to add on for complexity and him being a creature that isn't a dragon!
Other info: He's a nasty alien space pirate dude, to give you an idea of his character! Mab is rude, self-assured, and commanding by nature, so a smug or maybe angry expression would be good for him- up to you what you want to do exactly, tho, since I don't have anything particular in mind!

Artist: @SandSeraph
Request: Soft-style bust of my OC, Kolty !
Reference(s):His reference is here!
Payment: 60+ Levels, but of course let me know if it'd be more for this character!
Other info: Kolty is an Ice Bori, like from Neopets! He's pretty outgoing and friendly, and his passion lies in plant studies/research. A quiet Snow Faelie sticks with him as his travel companion. If you need any more info that might help you draw this lad just let me know, either here or via PM!
tumblr_p7tm74qfyK1vud0vuo1_75sq.gif
@AetherDragon I'll add you to the pinglist right now! Thanks <3
@AetherDragon I'll add you to the pinglist right now! Thanks <3
ChALanJ.png
@mageoflight Howdy! Would you be willing to take 2 orders from one person? I really want to get some art of my progens!!
@mageoflight Howdy! Would you be willing to take 2 orders from one person? I really want to get some art of my progens!!
ChALanJ.png
@softwings [b]Username:[/b] IAMBASKETCASE [b]Style:[/b] Flower YCH, black tulips. [b]Background:[/b] Blue fireflies around him, choose whatever background color that you deem appropriate. [b]Reference image(s):[/b] No artwork of his human form yet, however his is the dragon.[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56008317][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/560084/56008317_350.png[/img][/url] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/294669225757507584/721928044394184738/B014G_6_l.png[/img] Don't have an idea for his face yet, but thinking he wears very similar armor to this, however have the horns on the helmet be designed after Qizon's own horns please! [b]Dragon/character info:[/b] Follows the way of the Samurai, often can be seen meditating, calming his mind before his various fights and can seem a bit intimidating due to his armor. [b]Payment method:[/b] 30 level 10s [b]Notes:[/b] Somber, deep though (will send more levels if needed)
@softwings

Username: IAMBASKETCASE
Style: Flower YCH, black tulips.
Background: Blue fireflies around him, choose whatever background color that you deem appropriate.
Reference image(s): No artwork of his human form yet, however his is the dragon.56008317_350.png

B014G_6_l.png

Don't have an idea for his face yet, but thinking he wears very similar armor to this, however have the horns on the helmet be designed after Qizon's own horns please!

Dragon/character info: Follows the way of the Samurai, often can be seen meditating, calming his mind before his various fights and can seem a bit intimidating due to his armor.
Payment method: 30 level 10s
Notes: Somber, deep though (will send more levels if needed)
@Kalmii
Cool, I'll set up the pas (1 tr) and send the information in a pm :)
@Kalmii
Cool, I'll set up the pas (1 tr) and send the information in a pm :)
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
@ricekrispy she is awesome! thank you :-)
@ricekrispy she is awesome! thank you :-)
5DZvKZ6.gif

ws9747x.png. ... z00Wvfr.png . ..ij48pfa.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 60 61