Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | minchi's commissions (closed probably)
1 2 3 4 5 6
oo yea babey give me that sweet, sweet retired apparel money

doin this mostly for discord servers im in or specific people i know but if ur interested uhhh get in touch

Examples of dragon art will be found in this thread.
If you want non-dragon art, check out my instagram.

PRICING:

Sketch- headshot (150g), fullbody (400g)
Doodle- headshot with apparel/skins or fullbody without apparel/skins (300g), fullbody with apparel/skins (700g)
[NOTE: subjects will likely be simplified and will not include shading, exception being 'shiny' genes like opal, capsule, starcon, etc.]
Full drawing- headshot (800g), fullbody (1200g)
Additional costs
- cell shading and a simple background (gradients, patterns, shapes, single color, etc., FREE with a full drawing)
- complex shading (+400g), complex background (landscapes, architecture and such, +300g), extra characters (+2/3 of the price)

RULES:

-First come, first served.
-You don't have to pay with gems. I accept treasure, USD (100g=120kt=1USD), items, dragons and other services.
-I will not start drawing until i get at least half of the total price. You can pay the second half whenever you'd like, but i will also not send you the finished drawing until i've received all of it.
-I will send each complete stage of the drawing (sketch, lineart, color, background) for you to give feedback on, but you're welcome to ask for progress pictures whenever you'd like!
-Overly complex designs/skins/outfits might be simplified slightly.
-I will not draw anything NSFW, though light gore is fine.
-im not that great at drawing masculine characters. keep that in mind.
-My go-to canvas size is 3840x3840, but i can shrink the finished drawing down to any size you'd like once i'm done. if you want a different aspect ratio, please let me know before or after i've done the sketch.

To order, post a reply to this thread including the character's reference and any info you think i should know (posing, background, mood... as much extra information as you can think of) along with your preferred payment method. once you've done that, i'll PM you for payment, and then i can get started!

SLOTS:

man, who knows

PINGLIST:

@/Saurgazing @/Sinjin
oo yea babey give me that sweet, sweet retired apparel money

doin this mostly for discord servers im in or specific people i know but if ur interested uhhh get in touch

Examples of dragon art will be found in this thread.
If you want non-dragon art, check out my instagram.

PRICING:

Sketch- headshot (150g), fullbody (400g)
Doodle- headshot with apparel/skins or fullbody without apparel/skins (300g), fullbody with apparel/skins (700g)
[NOTE: subjects will likely be simplified and will not include shading, exception being 'shiny' genes like opal, capsule, starcon, etc.]
Full drawing- headshot (800g), fullbody (1200g)
Additional costs
- cell shading and a simple background (gradients, patterns, shapes, single color, etc., FREE with a full drawing)
- complex shading (+400g), complex background (landscapes, architecture and such, +300g), extra characters (+2/3 of the price)

RULES:

-First come, first served.
-You don't have to pay with gems. I accept treasure, USD (100g=120kt=1USD), items, dragons and other services.
-I will not start drawing until i get at least half of the total price. You can pay the second half whenever you'd like, but i will also not send you the finished drawing until i've received all of it.
-I will send each complete stage of the drawing (sketch, lineart, color, background) for you to give feedback on, but you're welcome to ask for progress pictures whenever you'd like!
-Overly complex designs/skins/outfits might be simplified slightly.
-I will not draw anything NSFW, though light gore is fine.
-im not that great at drawing masculine characters. keep that in mind.
-My go-to canvas size is 3840x3840, but i can shrink the finished drawing down to any size you'd like once i'm done. if you want a different aspect ratio, please let me know before or after i've done the sketch.

To order, post a reply to this thread including the character's reference and any info you think i should know (posing, background, mood... as much extra information as you can think of) along with your preferred payment method. once you've done that, i'll PM you for payment, and then i can get started!

SLOTS:

man, who knows

PINGLIST:

@/Saurgazing @/Sinjin
achievement spam
@nartsy

*cough* hello! Do you perhaps draw hoomans? If so, I will gladly order a 100kt headshot sketch :)
@nartsy

*cough* hello! Do you perhaps draw hoomans? If so, I will gladly order a 100kt headshot sketch :)
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
@Painrivers

sure, i can give it a shot! PM me with the cash, character and any additional info you'd like me to know!
@Painrivers

sure, i can give it a shot! PM me with the cash, character and any additional info you'd like me to know!
achievement spam
@nartsy

Hey! do you draw humans and accept mixed payment? (250g + 50kt) for a fullbody sketch?

if you dont accept mixed payment I'll order a headshot instead
@nartsy

Hey! do you draw humans and accept mixed payment? (250g + 50kt) for a fullbody sketch?

if you dont accept mixed payment I'll order a headshot instead
ex64e.gif
UvhTH.gif
d7Ljs.gif
Mk6aV.gif
@nartsy If you're comfortable with anthros I'd love to get art of my fursona! I'm looking for a fullbody full drawing c:

Ref
@nartsy If you're comfortable with anthros I'd love to get art of my fursona! I'm looking for a fullbody full drawing c:

Ref
@nartsy

Oh, all of this looks wonderful, I'm glad I went searching today. I'm hoping that I might be able to get a fullbody of this lovely lady (and a second reference) though maybe a little bit bustier than the other artists were willing to draw.

I absolutely know that this is probably complex shading, dunno if you would want more with regards to the outfit, or if it's something you'd prefer not taking at all (and I understand that). If you're okay with it, that'd be a million treasure, I believe?

@nartsy

Oh, all of this looks wonderful, I'm glad I went searching today. I'm hoping that I might be able to get a fullbody of this lovely lady (and a second reference) though maybe a little bit bustier than the other artists were willing to draw.

I absolutely know that this is probably complex shading, dunno if you would want more with regards to the outfit, or if it's something you'd prefer not taking at all (and I understand that). If you're okay with it, that'd be a million treasure, I believe?

(She/Her)
@nartsy Heyya! I was curious if it was possible to order a sketch headshot - and if I like it - upgrade it to a full drawing headshot? I kind of want to see how this guy turns out in your style?

I also can give some good background stuff to the beast for inspiration if you are cool with drawing him
@nartsy Heyya! I was curious if it was possible to order a sketch headshot - and if I like it - upgrade it to a full drawing headshot? I kind of want to see how this guy turns out in your style?

I also can give some good background stuff to the beast for inspiration if you are cool with drawing him
adfa.png
@Marbleway
mixed payment is fine! just PM me the character.

@Indie
i'll gladly draw anthro characters! PM me if you have any more info about her you'd like to share.

@DataNinja
simple cell-shading is included in the price of a full drawing, regardless of how complicated a character's design is. so the price would be only 700kt, unless you actually want the more complex type.

@Riku114
oOoh he seems interesting! feel free to send any additional info you have on him in a PM!
@Marbleway
mixed payment is fine! just PM me the character.

@Indie
i'll gladly draw anthro characters! PM me if you have any more info about her you'd like to share.

@DataNinja
simple cell-shading is included in the price of a full drawing, regardless of how complicated a character's design is. so the price would be only 700kt, unless you actually want the more complex type.

@Riku114
oOoh he seems interesting! feel free to send any additional info you have on him in a PM!
achievement spam
@nartsy

I'll go with the more complex shading, as I do love the looks that you've done, and I'd kick myself if I didn't get the full package. I'll send over the CR.
@nartsy

I'll go with the more complex shading, as I do love the looks that you've done, and I'd kick myself if I didn't get the full package. I'll send over the CR.
(She/Her)
Can I be on a pinglist if you have one? I'd love to commission you in the future! ^^

Also I think you should raise your prices a lil bit, your art is awesome !
Can I be on a pinglist if you have one? I'd love to commission you in the future! ^^

Also I think you should raise your prices a lil bit, your art is awesome !
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
rLSiosd.png
n3XdSHq.png
dEe2UrM.png
m0OgmQP.png
BMbHYAh.png

tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif
unknown.png
1 2 3 4 5 6