Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 30% to BLM - Animation Commissions PAUSE
1 2 3
[center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/t1kDDnx.gif[/img] [quote][b]Currently promoting: Actblue's CommunityBailFunds[/b] I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link it, but if I get the clear, I'll do so. The donations will be split between 70+ different bail funds and BLM-centric organizations. ! Note: I don't accept screenshots of donations, the money will go to me first, upon which I can try to provide any kind of proof you want, receipt or screenshare or however. PayPal screenshots will probably be the easiest way for me to do this. [/quote] Here's a couple examples of things I can do- with base pricing. [img]https://i.imgur.com/fknqYZJ.gif[/img] *Note that if you comm a dragon, I am likely to reuse the base for further commissions in the future. [size=4]At least 8.5 dollars will go to the current charity. ------ [img]https://i.imgur.com/Rv68zuV.gif[/img] *Note that if you comm a dragon, I am likely to reuse the base for further commissions in the future. [size=4]At least 10 dollars will go to the current charity. ----- [img]https://i.imgur.com/npML9td.gif[/img] * Note that if you comm a dragon, I am likely to reuse the base for further commissions in the future. Custom characters, i.e, not Flight Rising dragons, won't be reused. ** This is also very influenced by character complexity. This also counts for apparel/skins [size=4]At least 20 dollars will go to the current charity. [size=5] I can also do more than what's mentioned here, for example bust-ups of complex at a discounted price, banners, I can probably try to animate your own art, whatever. Just ask, I can find a way to make it work.[/size] [size=4]A complete gallery of my examples can be found here. I recommend you check it out for a better idea of what I can do and what to expect with commissioning. Note that I do not own some of the characters shown in this gallery: [quote=Gallery][center]https://imgur.com/a/DjqHQSj[/quote][/center] [center] Payment Info: I'll be taking payments thru my PayPal, in USD. [b]Please don't pay me until I tell you to, which will be when I complete the animation. After I get payment I'll send you the finished animation. [/b] I'm happy to provide progress images before finishing! Let me know if you want to see updates, or if you don't! [b]Let me know if you want to see a donation of the receipt, which will be posted here in the thread. [/b] I graciously accept tips! Let me know if you'd like me to donate all/ part of the tip. You can also tip me with On-site items/currency, if you want. Can't pay bails with gems, only taking USD for the time being. In the future I'll have other options, but not for a while. ----- Unless otherwise stated, It'll be first-come-first serve. Don't assume I'm workin on your piece unless I directly @ you, I might not be able to get to everyone, depending on popularity. And... yeah, just tell me what you want, link the dragon or ref, and I'll reply with a price quote for you. If you accept the price, I'll get to work! If anyone wants pings, let me know? [/center] [size=2]hopefully I did this right... lol no I didn't I posted it in the wrong forum at first but we good now [emoji=tundra scared size=2]

t1kDDnx.gif
Quote:
Currently promoting: Actblue's CommunityBailFunds
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link it, but if I get the clear, I'll do so.
The donations will be split between 70+ different bail funds and BLM-centric organizations.

! Note: I don't accept screenshots of donations, the money will go to me first, upon which I can try to provide any kind of proof you want, receipt or screenshare or however. PayPal screenshots will probably be the easiest way for me to do this.

Here's a couple examples of things I can do- with base pricing.

fknqYZJ.gif
*Note that if you comm a dragon, I am likely to reuse the base for further commissions in the future.
At least 8.5 dollars will go to the current charity.

Rv68zuV.gif
*Note that if you comm a dragon, I am likely to reuse the base for further commissions in the future.
At least 10 dollars will go to the current charity.

npML9td.gif
* Note that if you comm a dragon, I am likely to reuse the base for further commissions in the future. Custom characters, i.e, not Flight Rising dragons, won't be reused.
** This is also very influenced by character complexity. This also counts for apparel/skins
At least 20 dollars will go to the current charity.

I can also do more than what's mentioned here, for example bust-ups of complex at a discounted price, banners, I can probably try to animate your own art, whatever. Just ask, I can find a way to make it work.

A complete gallery of my examples can be found here. I recommend you check it out for a better idea of what I can do and what to expect with commissioning.
Note that I do not own some of the characters shown in this gallery:
Payment Info:

I'll be taking payments thru my PayPal, in USD.
Please don't pay me until I tell you to, which will be when I complete the animation. After I get payment I'll send you the finished animation.
I'm happy to provide progress images before finishing! Let me know if you want to see updates, or if you don't!
Let me know if you want to see a donation of the receipt, which will be posted here in the thread.
I graciously accept tips! Let me know if you'd like me to donate all/ part of the tip.
You can also tip me with On-site items/currency, if you want.
Can't pay bails with gems, only taking USD for the time being. In the future I'll have other options, but not for a while.

Unless otherwise stated, It'll be first-come-first serve. Don't assume I'm workin on your piece unless I directly @ you, I might not be able to get to everyone, depending on popularity.

And... yeah, just tell me what you want, link the dragon or ref, and I'll reply with a price quote for you. If you accept the price, I'll get to work!

If anyone wants pings, let me know?

hopefully I did this right...
lol no I didn't I posted it in the wrong forum at first but we good now
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
[center][size=6]Donations made so far: [quote][size=6]$60.00[/quote][/center] [center] Receipt Gallery: https://imgur.com/a/NskN01d [size=6][b]Queue[/b][/size] Minimum estimate on a commission is probably a week, unless I get really into the groove. I only work on later commissions if I'm waiting on a client for feedback, otherwise it's first come first serve. As a full time student (Who now has seizures, yeehaw) I may also go on Hiatuses, which I'll do my best to be transparent about. It's part of why I ask for payment after, cuz I'd hate to keep someone waiting post-payment! If you need to back out of the queue at any time, it's no problem! [quote] 1. Infinipede's Nocturne Bobblehead 2. DragonDawn's Fidget Paused Mem's Wildclaw - Finishing touches on Model [/quote] I'm also open to streaming my work through something like Discord, if you feel like giving live feedback.
Donations made so far:

Quote:
$60.00
Receipt Gallery: https://imgur.com/a/NskN01d

Queue
Minimum estimate on a commission is probably a week, unless I get really into the groove. I only work on later commissions if I'm waiting on a client for feedback, otherwise it's first come first serve.

As a full time student (Who now has seizures, yeehaw) I may also go on Hiatuses, which I'll do my best to be transparent about. It's part of why I ask for payment after, cuz I'd hate to keep someone waiting post-payment!
If you need to back out of the queue at any time, it's no problem!
Quote:
1. Infinipede's Nocturne Bobblehead
2. DragonDawn's Fidget

Paused Mem's Wildclaw - Finishing touches on Model

I'm also open to streaming my work through something like Discord, if you feel like giving live feedback.
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
@lemoninasoup , hey there ! i'm wondering if it would be possible to make a complex version of this dragon per their bio design and what you would quote it at ? i'm not sure how well you're able to translate all that glow into these .
@lemoninasoup , hey there ! i'm wondering if it would be possible to make a complex version of this dragon per their bio design and what you would quote it at ? i'm not sure how well you're able to translate all that glow into these .
kxKb5baD_o.gif
mL4kJAC9_o.gif
MHs7fEzA_o.gif
@Mem Hey thanks for reaching out! I don't think it'll be a problem to include the glow! Your art is gorgeous, really nice texture work, I'm honestly jealous... Would you like the glow to be stationary or kinda shimmering about the body? No extra charge one way or the other. Are you looking to get their apparel done as well? The details on the armor and sword would probably cost some extra, but not much. Also, would you like the wings to be feathered like in the Gjinka? Here's kind of a mock-up of everything that I think would look real nice, I think it'd probably take somewhere between 6-8 hours to pull off, would you be willing to go $75 for it? Noted are just the major movements, the whole thing would of course have a lot of little sway to it. And this is just a bad sketch to think through all the pieces of it. Proportions are kinda wack. [img]https://i.imgur.com/swlZ2zi.png[/img] What do you think?
@Mem

Hey thanks for reaching out! I don't think it'll be a problem to include the glow!
Your art is gorgeous, really nice texture work, I'm honestly jealous...

Would you like the glow to be stationary or kinda shimmering about the body? No extra charge one way or the other.

Are you looking to get their apparel done as well? The details on the armor and sword would probably cost some extra, but not much.

Also, would you like the wings to be feathered like in the Gjinka?

Here's kind of a mock-up of everything that I think would look real nice,

I think it'd probably take somewhere between 6-8 hours to pull off, would you be willing to go $75 for it?

Noted are just the major movements, the whole thing would of course have a lot of little sway to it. And this is just a bad sketch to think through all the pieces of it. Proportions are kinda wack.
swlZ2zi.png

What do you think?
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
@lemoninasoup , oh thank you for doing such a nice mock-up , seeing that actually makes me all the more excited to get one haha . and for the kind words , i'm flattered ♥

i would appreciate if the glow was shimmery , their mane is supposed to sort of be like fire ? ( the character is the embodiment of a star ) but it doesn't to be that complicated .

also it doesn't need to include the apparel , just the elements of their unique design would be appreciated . the glass-like horns/claws , the glowing mane , that sort of stuff . and yeah , feathered wings like the gijinka would be great !

for 6-8 hours of work i'll definitely be paying you more than that though haha , but you can send me an invoice at cauloart@gmail.com whenever you're ready , and i will tip from that d('v'd)
@lemoninasoup , oh thank you for doing such a nice mock-up , seeing that actually makes me all the more excited to get one haha . and for the kind words , i'm flattered ♥

i would appreciate if the glow was shimmery , their mane is supposed to sort of be like fire ? ( the character is the embodiment of a star ) but it doesn't to be that complicated .

also it doesn't need to include the apparel , just the elements of their unique design would be appreciated . the glass-like horns/claws , the glowing mane , that sort of stuff . and yeah , feathered wings like the gijinka would be great !

for 6-8 hours of work i'll definitely be paying you more than that though haha , but you can send me an invoice at cauloart@gmail.com whenever you're ready , and i will tip from that d('v'd)
kxKb5baD_o.gif
mL4kJAC9_o.gif
MHs7fEzA_o.gif
@Mem

Ah thank you so much!! I'm excited too, now! I'll get right to it and ask you your thoughts once I have the base model, so you can request any changes you want before I get to animation. I'll probably also have to send a couple different concepts for the shimmer, to make sure I get it right!
@Mem

Ah thank you so much!! I'm excited too, now! I'll get right to it and ask you your thoughts once I have the base model, so you can request any changes you want before I get to animation. I'll probably also have to send a couple different concepts for the shimmer, to make sure I get it right!
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
@lemoninasoup , sounds good ! i'll be looking forward to it , and thanks very much ♥
@lemoninasoup , sounds good ! i'll be looking forward to it , and thanks very much ♥
kxKb5baD_o.gif
mL4kJAC9_o.gif
MHs7fEzA_o.gif
@Mem Here's a little preview of work to use as an excuse to bump! [img]https://i.imgur.com/1hyETwl.png[/img]
@Mem Here's a little preview of work to use as an excuse to bump!

1hyETwl.png
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
@lemoninasoup , yes this looks amazing so far ! i adore the mane already , and the horns look great too . very excited !!
@lemoninasoup , yes this looks amazing so far ! i adore the mane already , and the horns look great too . very excited !!
kxKb5baD_o.gif
mL4kJAC9_o.gif
MHs7fEzA_o.gif
@Mem [img]https://i.imgur.com/sGXnOPB.png[/img] Little update! Should just have the gembond and some color playing left. The tail's stiff for now- for the sake of animating it. Any other alterations you'd like before I get to animating? (Blue is just a placeholder for gem bond location btw!)
@Mem

sGXnOPB.png

Little update! Should just have the gembond and some color playing left.

The tail's stiff for now- for the sake of animating it. Any other alterations you'd like before I get to animating?

(Blue is just a placeholder for gem bond location btw!)

She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
1 2 3