Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | doodles for donations [open!]
1 2 3 4
i can resize it myself, just wanted to be sure u were ok w it! good luck with finals :')
i can resize it myself, just wanted to be sure u were ok w it! good luck with finals :')
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@silkvelvet i just reopened! if you'd like to claim, just send me a screencap of your donation with the timestamp (in pm) and pm/post the dragon you'd like me to draw.
@silkvelvet i just reopened! if you'd like to claim, just send me a screencap of your donation with the timestamp (in pm) and pm/post the dragon you'd like me to draw.
cnEWdVO.pngxxxx
you mind if I send you a pm on tumblr? it's easier for me to attach an image there
you mind if I send you a pm on tumblr? it's easier for me to attach an image there
@silkvelvet sure, that works too!
@silkvelvet sure, that works too!
cnEWdVO.pngxxxx
@auroshen
Very sorry I’ve been at work :( would a PM via tumblr work? Would be a bit easier then sending on here!
@auroshen
Very sorry I’ve been at work :( would a PM via tumblr work? Would be a bit easier then sending on here!
b475fdbf7abba9d7392a9af135ba67132dcc1c0f.gif

guy / +2 FRT / 25
forum pings on
@teiidae sure, that’s totally ok!
@teiidae sure, that’s totally ok!
cnEWdVO.pngxxxx
@auroshen sent you a dm on tumblr! as for the dragon, would love to see what you do with this gal [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56417526] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/564176/56417526_350.png[/img] [/url]
@auroshen
sent you a dm on tumblr!
as for the dragon, would love to see what you do with this gal

56417526_350.png
b475fdbf7abba9d7392a9af135ba67132dcc1c0f.gif

guy / +2 FRT / 25
forum pings on
bump!
bump!
cnEWdVO.pngxxxx
bump!
bump!