Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sornieth Spreadsheets | [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4
I'd love to be added to the pinglist for when this opens! I'm trying to start a big hatchery with some friends and this would be a time lifesaver! <3
I'd love to be added to the pinglist for when this opens! I'm trying to start a big hatchery with some friends and this would be a time lifesaver! <3
I'd love to be pinged for when you open! This is amazing!
I'd love to be pinged for when you open! This is amazing!
Please add me to your Pinglist for this !!

My hatchery is ever expanding (as you may have noticed, I can’t stop buying pretty dragons, seriously send help!!! :’) ), and anything that will save me time and hassle when updating my dragons on sale would be A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!

Plus the outputs look fab and so neat and tidy <3
Please add me to your Pinglist for this !!

My hatchery is ever expanding (as you may have noticed, I can’t stop buying pretty dragons, seriously send help!!! :’) ), and anything that will save me time and hassle when updating my dragons on sale would be A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!

Plus the outputs look fab and so neat and tidy <3
972ee6408be03363898b64bb29e640034b1310b4.png7667dd2c536ecd719b369737ff16de5f7adb05d1.pnge6cfb360af67b7bc3881ae209414f2ca128d5b19.png
Hey, I thought that's id warn you that all ppl like me can quote your post, steal your code and make minor changes to edit it to make their own. Thus eliminating for this shop.

I literally just did this. (thanks - made my hatchery looks much classier! lol)
You may want to take a picture of the cards and post them on here rather than just coping and pasting the code. It is easily copied.

Just wanted to warn you. :)
Hey, I thought that's id warn you that all ppl like me can quote your post, steal your code and make minor changes to edit it to make their own. Thus eliminating for this shop.

I literally just did this. (thanks - made my hatchery looks much classier! lol)
You may want to take a picture of the cards and post them on here rather than just coping and pasting the code. It is easily copied.

Just wanted to warn you. :)
Untitled.pngcgfqgUl.pngfutYkXZ.png2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png1mZJgxz.png
@Dwarfcichlidlvr

Uhm, I don't mind that you use the BBC code? That isn't what I am actually selling.

In regards to the Forum Format I created, those are free to use. So I am glad I could help you out.
@Dwarfcichlidlvr

Uhm, I don't mind that you use the BBC code? That isn't what I am actually selling.

In regards to the Forum Format I created, those are free to use. So I am glad I could help you out.
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
[quote name="Foa" date="2020-07-29 11:58:49" ] @Dwarfcichlidlvr Uhm, I don't mind that you use the BBC code? That isn't what I am actually selling. In regards to the Forum Format I created, those are free to use. So I am glad I could help you out. [/quote] Well I realize that but It seems like it would defeat the purpose of your shop. If your ok with it than you are doing the entire fourm a HUGE favor! Thanks. Like i said. I just wanted to warn you (and was curious why you had the code available for free)
Foa wrote on 2020-07-29 11:58:49:
@Dwarfcichlidlvr

Well I realize that but It seems like it would defeat the purpose of your shop.

If your ok with it than you are doing the entire fourm a HUGE favor! Thanks.

Like i said. I just wanted to warn you (and was curious why you had the code available for free)
Untitled.pngcgfqgUl.pngfutYkXZ.png2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png1mZJgxz.png
@Dwarfcichlidlvr

Yeah, no worries here. Perhaps I should post the BBC Templates over on Guides for people. I don't mind people using my BBC ^_^

What I am selling is a Data Import application which parses the dragon data from your Dragon Profile, and automatically creates the BBC Code for you (so you don't have to manually enter it). My basic template offers the option of the 5 templates I have in my Template Area, which you can choose. This reduces the amount of time it takes to do your daily updates when you hatch new dragons.

For example, I can post my updated entire sales post (usually 3 new dragons, and 30 existing for sale at a time), in about 2 minutes with my sheet. I hope this clarifies what I am offering.
@Dwarfcichlidlvr

Yeah, no worries here. Perhaps I should post the BBC Templates over on Guides for people. I don't mind people using my BBC ^_^

What I am selling is a Data Import application which parses the dragon data from your Dragon Profile, and automatically creates the BBC Code for you (so you don't have to manually enter it). My basic template offers the option of the 5 templates I have in my Template Area, which you can choose. This reduces the amount of time it takes to do your daily updates when you hatch new dragons.

For example, I can post my updated entire sales post (usually 3 new dragons, and 30 existing for sale at a time), in about 2 minutes with my sheet. I hope this clarifies what I am offering.
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
[quote name="Foa" date="2020-07-29 12:40:15" ] @Dwarfcichlidlvr Yeah, no worries here. Perhaps I should post the BBC Templates over on Guides for people. I don't mind people using my BBC ^_^ What I am selling is a Data Import application which parses the dragon data from your Dragon Profile, and automatically creates the BBC Code for you (so you don't have to manually enter it). My basic template offers the option of the 5 templates I have in my Template Area, which you can choose. This reduces the amount of time it takes to do your daily updates when you hatch new dragons. For example, I can post my updated entire sales post, in about 2 minutes with my sheet. I hope this clarifies what I am offering. [/quote] Ok, :) I knew what you were offering. I just didnt understand why were you were selling it but now i understand. :)
Foa wrote on 2020-07-29 12:40:15:
@Dwarfcichlidlvr

For example, I can post my updated entire sales post, in about 2 minutes with my sheet. I hope this clarifies what I am offering.
Ok, :)

I knew what you were offering.
I just didnt understand why were you were selling it but now i understand. :)
pinglist please!
pinglist please!
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

I am pinging those who have expressed interest in this store. Since my original post Flight Rising has made considerable updates to the Dragon Profile, which have required me to re-write about 85% of the application. Now that I have completed this upgrade, and I have worked out the kinks, I am getting pretty close to opening the store.

At this time I am actively working on the documentation that needs to be added to the Google Document; Instructions for use, FAQ, Troubleshooting.

TODO: Request Form for Custom BBC Code outputs.

I have made quite a few updates to the storefront, including a new DEMO in the first post, please check them out.

Service Details, Pricings, Customization Details, and Template BBC Layouts are viewable. Additionally, I will be testing on my own sales daily in the Live Testing area.

As a note, I have experienced a few hiccups with Google Import feature being slow/laggy, but I believe the Troubleshoot portion will resolve issues for users. I'm nervous to receive feedback, but please let me know what you think.

Thank you!

@NovaDrakkon
@Xaz
@awaicu
@briar
@TheLoversMask
@Rapirisu
@Balaeniceps
@Lynchly
@gaemar
@soulykins
@Andraya
@Mynia
I am pinging those who have expressed interest in this store. Since my original post Flight Rising has made considerable updates to the Dragon Profile, which have required me to re-write about 85% of the application. Now that I have completed this upgrade, and I have worked out the kinks, I am getting pretty close to opening the store.

At this time I am actively working on the documentation that needs to be added to the Google Document; Instructions for use, FAQ, Troubleshooting.

TODO: Request Form for Custom BBC Code outputs.

I have made quite a few updates to the storefront, including a new DEMO in the first post, please check them out.

Service Details, Pricings, Customization Details, and Template BBC Layouts are viewable. Additionally, I will be testing on my own sales daily in the Live Testing area.

As a note, I have experienced a few hiccups with Google Import feature being slow/laggy, but I believe the Troubleshoot portion will resolve issues for users. I'm nervous to receive feedback, but please let me know what you think.

Thank you!

@NovaDrakkon
@Xaz
@awaicu
@briar
@TheLoversMask
@Rapirisu
@Balaeniceps
@Lynchly
@gaemar
@soulykins
@Andraya