Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | >> Doodle chibi shop [open]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69
@Vovina
Oh! Thanks for ordering! I wonder if I should draw which form of Silver? (Since I enjoy drawing your wonderful characters it won't be a problem I draw them all. XD)
@Vovina
Oh! Thanks for ordering! I wonder if I should draw which form of Silver? (Since I enjoy drawing your wonderful characters it won't be a problem I draw them all. XD)
ZuIlKs.jpgZuI3bq.jpgZuIGV0.jpgZuIK2Q.jpgZuIMvj.jpgZuI1rn.jpg
@Kamazu
user name: Niverdia
payment: gems
chracter: https://toyhou.se/4048086.stella-marie-heidelberg/5952991.-reformation-
intro: friendly, clever, mysterious, eccentric
@Kamazu
user name: Niverdia
payment: gems
chracter: https://toyhou.se/4048086.stella-marie-heidelberg/5952991.-reformation-
intro: friendly, clever, mysterious, eccentric
ZPPY.png
@Kamazu Aaaa thank you so much! <3 And for Silver, I think this form (x, x) might be a little easier to chibi-fy and is a little bit clearer in the ref? But you can draw whichever one you want!
@Kamazu Aaaa thank you so much! <3 And for Silver, I think this form (x, x) might be a little easier to chibi-fy and is a little bit clearer in the ref? But you can draw whichever one you want!
r6J6MbS.png
@Kamazu [b]user name:[/b] KaineRallis [b]payment:[/b] g [b]character: [/b] [url=https://imgur.com/a/AEOHjwD]Click here![/url] If possible, could you have him wearing something similar to this? (big poofy robes, no hat or book): [img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/96/ec/52/96ec52e3c875302a55eb77ee28334527.jpg[/img] [b]intro: [/b] serious and calm. has a big guilt complex. his power is his "siren's tongue", which forces people to follow anything he says. thus, he is selectively mute at all times except in battle. no need to draw the fancy earrings + necklace! if you want to draw him in a "battle pose", please have his mouth a little open. if you want to draw him in a neutral pose, please have his mouth closed. thank you! (if you would like me to clarify anything in chinese please let me know!)
@Kamazu
user name: KaineRallis
payment: g
character: Click here! If possible, could you have him wearing something similar to this? (big poofy robes, no hat or book):
96ec52e3c875302a55eb77ee28334527.jpg
intro: serious and calm. has a big guilt complex. his power is his "siren's tongue", which forces people to follow anything he says. thus, he is selectively mute at all times except in battle.

no need to draw the fancy earrings + necklace! if you want to draw him in a "battle pose", please have his mouth a little open. if you want to draw him in a neutral pose, please have his mouth closed. thank you! (if you would like me to clarify anything in chinese please let me know!)
@Niverdia
Thanks for ordering. I can draw her. :)

>>>
@Vovina
Got. Thank you!<3

>>>
@KaineRallis
I'm afraid I can't draw him because I don't do design including clothes design. Sorry.><
@Niverdia
Thanks for ordering. I can draw her. :)

>>>
@Vovina
Got. Thank you!<3

>>>
@KaineRallis
I'm afraid I can't draw him because I don't do design including clothes design. Sorry.><
@Kamazu ahh, my bad, i thought it would be fine if only the head was different, haha. thanks for letting me know! is there any chance you would want to draw him in one of the outfits from the imgur link? :0
@Kamazu ahh, my bad, i thought it would be fine if only the head was different, haha. thanks for letting me know! is there any chance you would want to draw him in one of the outfits from the imgur link? :0
@KaineRallis
I can only draw the third one because it's a full body ref. But it looks that his action isn't the personality as you said. > <
@KaineRallis
I can only draw the third one because it's a full body ref. But it looks that his action isn't the personality as you said. > <
@Kamazu hmm, seems like I may have to back out on this one then, sorry!! Hopefully I can get another fullbody ref soon and can come back! Thank you for responding so quickly :)
@Kamazu hmm, seems like I may have to back out on this one then, sorry!! Hopefully I can get another fullbody ref soon and can come back! Thank you for responding so quickly :)
@KaineRallis
My pleasure~ :3
@KaineRallis
My pleasure~ :3
@Kamazu Thank you, I will send payment now! ^^
@Kamazu Thank you, I will send payment now! ^^
ZPPY.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69