Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | =Zurry's Art Shop= OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Aerazura

aw man, i'm just shy of 500g for a headshot, i'll be back as soon as i have enough. :3
@Aerazura

aw man, i'm just shy of 500g for a headshot, i'll be back as soon as i have enough. :3
@aerazura managed to scrounge the remaining funds together so i can finally commission you! [b]Type Of Commission:[/b] headshot [b]Dragons:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48009090][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/480091/48009090_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Apparel Desired:[/b] n/a [b]Include Accent or Skin:[/b] yes, he normally wears the solar eclipse skin [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=893651&skin=30391&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]Payment Preference:[/b] gems [b]Background Type (If Applicable) :[/b] n/a [b]Notes about Commission:[/b] wren here is like a viking barbarian (basically fighters who seem to be almost random and very vicious fighters) but he's very sweet and laidback when he's around his loved ones. he is often tired and sleeps a lot since he also trains as much as he can. he has scars similar to claw marks along his snout, his right ear is partially torn up and claw mark scars across the right side of his face and the back of his neck. if you don't feel comfortable drawing him i can definitely choose another dragon for you to draw instead.
@aerazura

managed to scrounge the remaining funds together so i can finally commission you!

Type Of Commission: headshot
Dragons: 48009090_350.png
Apparel Desired: n/a
Include Accent or Skin: yes, he normally wears the solar eclipse skin
scry?sdid=893651&skin=30391&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
Payment Preference: gems
Background Type (If Applicable) : n/a
Notes about Commission: wren here is like a viking barbarian (basically fighters who seem to be almost random and very vicious fighters) but he's very sweet and laidback when he's around his loved ones. he is often tired and sleeps a lot since he also trains as much as he can. he has scars similar to claw marks along his snout, his right ear is partially torn up and claw mark scars across the right side of his face and the back of his neck.

if you don't feel comfortable drawing him i can definitely choose another dragon for you to draw instead.
@Aerazura

Oh hey, it's me again! Back to bother you for a thing possibly :D

Type Of Commission: Couple full body
Dragons: Shen & Bellona (if you need an un-watermarked pic of Shen let me know~)
Apparel Desired: All of Shen's jewelry if possible, but you can ignore the banners attached to the backs of her mane!
Payment Preference: Gems
Background Type (If Applicable) : No background/transparent
Notes about Commission: They're a mated pair, so I was hoping for something cutesy or lovey dovey perhaps? Whatever works for you though is fine! Oh and they're more or less that same size too c:
@Aerazura

Oh hey, it's me again! Back to bother you for a thing possibly :D

Type Of Commission: Couple full body
Dragons: Shen & Bellona (if you need an un-watermarked pic of Shen let me know~)
Apparel Desired: All of Shen's jewelry if possible, but you can ignore the banners attached to the backs of her mane!
Payment Preference: Gems
Background Type (If Applicable) : No background/transparent
Notes about Commission: They're a mated pair, so I was hoping for something cutesy or lovey dovey perhaps? Whatever works for you though is fine! Oh and they're more or less that same size too c:
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
@Yall - Yay! I've only ever drawn one Gaoler before so I'm super stoked you chose one for your headshot. The skin is super easy so just a flat 500g is fine. Send it over via CR and I'll get started on your sketch =) @Huolon it always makes me so happy to see return clients. I love these characters and can't wait to draw them! They're both kinda long so maybe I can have them woven together a bit with their noses boopin? That might be cute! 1700 for the pair =) I'll be doing sketches for both this weekend since I'm working 12 hour shifts this week [emoji=coatl scared size=1]
@Yall - Yay! I've only ever drawn one Gaoler before so I'm super stoked you chose one for your headshot.
The skin is super easy so just a flat 500g is fine. Send it over via CR and I'll get started on your sketch =)

@Huolon it always makes me so happy to see return clients. I love these characters and can't wait to draw them! They're both kinda long so maybe I can have them woven together a bit with their noses boopin? That might be cute! 1700 for the pair =)

I'll be doing sketches for both this weekend since I'm working 12 hour shifts this week
478Ynjw.png
@Aerazura

I can never resist coming back to get more art from you tbh <3

But yes, that sounds like an adorable idea omg ;v; and 1700g is completely fine with me too~ Make sure to get plenty of rest when you can though! 12 hour shifts sound painful omg
@Aerazura

I can never resist coming back to get more art from you tbh <3

But yes, that sounds like an adorable idea omg ;v; and 1700g is completely fine with me too~ Make sure to get plenty of rest when you can though! 12 hour shifts sound painful omg
@Aerazura

oh that's great to hear! i'll send payment over now.

and like huolon said, take all the breaks you need and you can definitely take your time with my order. :3
@Aerazura

oh that's great to hear! i'll send payment over now.

and like huolon said, take all the breaks you need and you can definitely take your time with my order. :3
@yall I finished your boy =) I hope you like it! [img]https://i.imgur.com/L5tfCti.png[/img]
@yall

I finished your boy =) I hope you like it!

L5tfCti.png
478Ynjw.png
@Aerazura

oh i absolutely ADORE him in your style!!! ;o;

thank you so much for drawing him for me. :3
@Aerazura

oh i absolutely ADORE him in your style!!! ;o;

thank you so much for drawing him for me. :3
@Huolon I finished your com! I really hope you like it. I enjoyed drawing these two a lot! Let me know if their colours are too dark. It was hard picking colours with the watermark. Click on it for a larger version =) [url=https://i.imgur.com/OGwuOCa.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/OGwuOCa.png[/img][/url]
@Huolon

I finished your com! I really hope you like it. I enjoyed drawing these two a lot! Let me know if their colours are too dark. It was hard picking colours with the watermark. Click on it for a larger version =)

OGwuOCa.png
478Ynjw.png
@Aerazura

No worries friend! They came out perfectly ;v; Thank you so much as always <333
@Aerazura

No worries friend! They came out perfectly ;v; Thank you so much as always <333
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12