Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | =Zurry's Art Shop= OPEN
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Aerazura

Cool!
Her name is Draga, this is my friend's dragon!
@Aerazura

Cool!
Her name is Draga, this is my friend's dragon!
- 23 y.o.
- Fr +10
- She/her
______________________ Untitled1504-20210310203t549.png
@Nyght Hi Nyght! I finished Seth and couldn't wait to get him posted. I hope you like it! (Drag image to new tab to see a larger version) [img]https://i.imgur.com/MgE2UxT.jpg[/img]
@Nyght

Hi Nyght! I finished Seth and couldn't wait to get him posted. I hope you like it! (Drag image to new tab to see a larger version)

MgE2UxT.jpg
478Ynjw.png
@Aerazura

I tried to respond last night, but me being a dummy didn't notice it was 3am here - which is maintenance time on FR. : /

I am in freaking awe at how beautiful this is. As in, when I looked at it last night, especially remembering what you told me - I teared up - like a lot. The pose is just perfect with Seth's personality. The detail you put into the colouring and fur patterns is beyond what any artist should have to do. The texture is just mmmm, I love it.

And that BACKGROUND - Oooh, I love it so much! That glow from the sun is just gorgeous. And the tree detailing - oh gosh, I'm honoured you put so much work into this. I love it more than I can put into words - thank you so, so much!
@Aerazura

I tried to respond last night, but me being a dummy didn't notice it was 3am here - which is maintenance time on FR. : /

I am in freaking awe at how beautiful this is. As in, when I looked at it last night, especially remembering what you told me - I teared up - like a lot. The pose is just perfect with Seth's personality. The detail you put into the colouring and fur patterns is beyond what any artist should have to do. The texture is just mmmm, I love it.

And that BACKGROUND - Oooh, I love it so much! That glow from the sun is just gorgeous. And the tree detailing - oh gosh, I'm honoured you put so much work into this. I love it more than I can put into words - thank you so, so much!
@Devilteivel I finished you commission! I really hope you like it. I love Brooke's colours. Happy halloween =) (drag image to new tab for full size) [img]https://i.imgur.com/R3ugeON.png[/img]
@Devilteivel
I finished you commission! I really hope you like it. I love Brooke's colours. Happy halloween =) (drag image to new tab for full size)

R3ugeON.png
478Ynjw.png
@Orokodan

I'm ready to start your commission! If you send payment (1500g), I'll get started =)

@Orokodan

I'm ready to start your commission! If you send payment (1500g), I'll get started =)

478Ynjw.png
@Aerazura
Hye! Can u add me to the ping list (or something similar) pls? I would like to know when u open ur shop :D
@Aerazura
Hye! Can u add me to the ping list (or something similar) pls? I would like to know when u open ur shop :D
@Aerazura

Thanks so much! Everything looks great!
@Aerazura

Thanks so much! Everything looks great!
@Tangris

Can do! Thanks for your interest!
@Tangris

Can do! Thanks for your interest!
478Ynjw.png
@Orokodan Here she is! I hope you and your friend like it. Let me know what they say =) [img]https://i.imgur.com/i3QbL4d.png[/img] click and drag to new tab for full size
@Orokodan

Here she is! I hope you and your friend like it. Let me know what they say =)

i3QbL4d.png
click and drag to new tab for full size
478Ynjw.png
@Aerazura

Beautiful piece of dragon! I really like it!
@Aerazura

Beautiful piece of dragon! I really like it!
- 23 y.o.
- Fr +10
- She/her
______________________ Untitled1504-20210310203t549.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12