Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | =Zurry's Art Shop= OPEN
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Withstand

I'll pm you! So glad you like your commission!
@Withstand

I'll pm you! So glad you like your commission!
478Ynjw.png
Good day, @Aerazura ! I do hope you are OK with doing a dragon-like creature, and if not, just let me know and I will rescind my order. If so, I am quite excited to be able to commission you!

Type Of Commission: Full body
Dragons: Seth: https://sta.sh/21x4r6y51o1z
Apparel Desired: N/A
Include Accent or Skin: N/A
Background Type: None if only gems are accepted, Snow sunset/sunrise if mixed payment is allowed (note at bottom)
Notes about Commission: Seth is a very excitable and happy creature while in this shapeshifted form. He loves to play catch, pretend he can’t hear (despite having excellent hearing), napping, hiding in blanket forts and *especially* loves playing in the snow.

Second Note: If you are OK with doing a snow background commission and would be OK doing a mixed payment, I’d be glad to add +500 gems and 600k+ treasure – just let me know!

Thank you so much for your time and patience. I really appreciate it!

-Nyght

Good day, @Aerazura ! I do hope you are OK with doing a dragon-like creature, and if not, just let me know and I will rescind my order. If so, I am quite excited to be able to commission you!

Dragons: Seth: https://sta.sh/21x4r6y51o1z
Apparel Desired: N/A
Include Accent or Skin: N/A
Background Type: None if only gems are accepted, Snow sunset/sunrise if mixed payment is allowed (note at bottom)
Notes about Commission: Seth is a very excitable and happy creature while in this shapeshifted form. He loves to play catch, pretend he can’t hear (despite having excellent hearing), napping, hiding in blanket forts and *especially* loves playing in the snow.

Second Note: If you are OK with doing a snow background commission and would be OK doing a mixed payment, I’d be glad to add +500 gems and 600k+ treasure – just let me know!

Thank you so much for your time and patience. I really appreciate it!

-Nyght

@Aerazura
I would be interested in a full body no background if you still have a spot!
@Aerazura
I would be interested in a full body no background if you still have a spot!
@Nyght

Hi Nyte! Its so sweet that you're excited to commission me. That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy! Seth is ADORABLE and by your description he reminds me of my old dog hahah. She too loved all the things you listed.

I would be willing to do mixed payments for a snowy background for you! Do you have a preference on pose or would you like him playing in the snow?
@Nyght

Hi Nyte! Its so sweet that you're excited to commission me. That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy! Seth is ADORABLE and by your description he reminds me of my old dog hahah. She too loved all the things you listed.

I would be willing to do mixed payments for a snowy background for you! Do you have a preference on pose or would you like him playing in the snow?
478Ynjw.png
@Devilteivel

Hi Devil!
If you fill out the form I can get started after I have finished Nyght's commission. I'm only taking one at a time right now cause my work hours are looooong but hopefully I won't take too long. Let me know what you're after and I'll put you in the queue!
@Devilteivel

Hi Devil!
If you fill out the form I can get started after I have finished Nyght's commission. I'm only taking one at a time right now cause my work hours are looooong but hopefully I won't take too long. Let me know what you're after and I'll put you in the queue!
478Ynjw.png
@/sleepycaretaker @Aerazura Type Of Commission: Full body Dragons: [img]https://sun9-71.userapi.com/impg/5A4pmUGtHE6ivFEjFvIrGm3KatbqKVkzhWyaRQ/uRWuVSY6zn8.jpg?size=1600x1200&quality=96&sign=ab009a502b909804fcfd7ee52c50fe74&type=album.png[/img] [img]https://sun9-12.userapi.com/impg/xGom1nZ961Zmf-z9c2r9TgQajA-tybDMZdBU9Q/4dMuu_qSOGA.jpg?size=1920x1248&quality=96&sign=f498936c9a299311e45135f2401b3751&type=album.png[/img] [img]https://sun9-14.userapi.com/impg/YLsZCS7Ij_0z-NL464VyAT6cRONtKQTf7HbK-g/k17H7CbJDhQ.jpg?size=1330x1784&quality=96&sign=b01fc7b728ae97b1083d6bddf25fa0c7&type=album.png[/img] Apparel Desired: no Include Accent or Skin: N Background Type (If Applicable) : Sky Notes about Commission: She has one ear torn and there is no small strip on her neck between the first two large stripes. She also has feathers on her wings and the body is covered with short hair.
@/sleepycaretaker @Aerazura
Dragons:
uRWuVSY6zn8.jpg?size=1600x1200&quality=96&sign=ab009a502b909804fcfd7ee52c50fe74&type=album.png
4dMuu_qSOGA.jpg?size=1920x1248&quality=96&sign=f498936c9a299311e45135f2401b3751&type=album.png
k17H7CbJDhQ.jpg?size=1330x1784&quality=96&sign=b01fc7b728ae97b1083d6bddf25fa0c7&type=album.png
Apparel Desired: no
Include Accent or Skin: N
Background Type (If Applicable) : Sky
Notes about Commission:
She has one ear torn and there is no small strip on her neck between the first two large stripes. She also has feathers on her wings and the body is covered with short hair.
- 23 y.o.
- Fr +10
- She/her
______________________ Untitled1504-20210310203t549.png
@Aerazura - You are an angel! Accepting the mixed payments means a lot to me, sincerely.

As for pose: Playing in the snow would be perfect and you can have fun with any details beyond that.

Oh, may I go ahead and send you payment now, and do you prefer CR or DM?

Thank you again and again!
@Aerazura - You are an angel! Accepting the mixed payments means a lot to me, sincerely.

As for pose: Playing in the snow would be perfect and you can have fun with any details beyond that.

Oh, may I go ahead and send you payment now, and do you prefer CR or DM?

Thank you again and again!
@Nyght

CR please! As soon as It's sent I'll work on and send you a draft =)
@Nyght

CR please! As soon as It's sent I'll work on and send you a draft =)
478Ynjw.png
@Orokodan

Hi Orokodan!

I'll put you in the queue and ping you once I'm ready for payment and to get started if that's alright!

I love the colour scheme of your dragon. What's her name?
@Orokodan

Hi Orokodan!

I'll put you in the queue and ping you once I'm ready for payment and to get started if that's alright!

I love the colour scheme of your dragon. What's her name?
478Ynjw.png
@Aerazura
Sorry for taking a bit! I was at work

Type Of Commission: Full body no background
Dragons: https://imgur.com/a/IGy7LNE I do not have a color reference but she is black with a lighter underbelly and green eyes. She has a son who looks like her but is red, I do not have a reference for him but would like for him to be included
Apparel Desired: some red gems along her ruff and down her neck, if you could message me then I can send something about pose
Include Accent or Skin: no
Notes about Commission: her name is Brooke and she is a dragon from a royal line. Generally is very caring for her friends and family but can be quick to anger if insulted
@Aerazura
Sorry for taking a bit! I was at work

Type Of Commission: Full body no background
Dragons: https://imgur.com/a/IGy7LNE I do not have a color reference but she is black with a lighter underbelly and green eyes. She has a son who looks like her but is red, I do not have a reference for him but would like for him to be included
Apparel Desired: some red gems along her ruff and down her neck, if you could message me then I can send something about pose
Include Accent or Skin: no
Notes about Commission: her name is Brooke and she is a dragon from a royal line. Generally is very caring for her friends and family but can be quick to anger if insulted
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12