Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Exa's little PWYW shop | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@MaplesHaiku

Sure thing! You can send payment whenever you'd like and i'll get started as soon as I finish the order before yours ^^
@MaplesHaiku

Sure thing! You can send payment whenever you'd like and i'll get started as soon as I finish the order before yours ^^
AH
@Exastasy
Alright! I'll send the payment now. Thank you.
@Exastasy
Alright! I'll send the payment now. Thank you.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
@Exastasy Character: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61253899][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/612539/61253899_350.png[/img][/url] Payment: The perks of being a hoarder. Let me know if you no longer need anything here from your wishlist~ 75kt and... [item=Accent: Boneyard Empress][item=Celadon Silk Scarf][item=Glowing Green Clawtips][item=Teardrop Jade Wing loop][item=Dusky Rose Thorn Stockings][item=Teardrop Jade Belt] Pose/Expression: Up to you Extra: I'll send after confirmation and some glimmer and gloom ^^
@Exastasy

Character: 61253899_350.png
Payment: The perks of being a hoarder. Let me know if you no longer need anything here from your wishlist~
75kt and...
Accent: Boneyard Empress Celadon Silk Scarf Glowing Green Clawtips Teardrop Jade Wing Loop Dusky Rose Thorn Stockings Teardrop Jade Belt
Pose/Expression: Up to you
Extra: I'll send after confirmation and some glimmer and gloom ^^
4UUQPPZ.gif
@VoxxVoleur

Sure thing! Send over payment whenever you'd like and i'll get started after I finish the orders before yours!
@VoxxVoleur

Sure thing! Send over payment whenever you'd like and i'll get started after I finish the orders before yours!
AH
^
^
AH
@Exastasy

Characters: Her and her
Payment: Fire Egg, Earth Egg, Darkened Sight, Tear + 900g
Pose/Expression: Any
Extra: Individual pieces please :D
@Exastasy

Characters: Her and her
Payment: Fire Egg, Earth Egg, Darkened Sight, Tear + 900g
Pose/Expression: Any
Extra: Individual pieces please :D
@Bayonet

Sure thing! You can send over payment whenever you'd like and i'll get started on it after I finish the orders before yours ^^
@Bayonet

Sure thing! You can send over payment whenever you'd like and i'll get started on it after I finish the orders before yours ^^
AH
^
^
AH
^
^
AH
Now closed permanently, I will finish the art for those in my slot list though
Now closed permanently, I will finish the art for those in my slot list though
AH
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10