Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Eso's Commissions! (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37
@eloquentspeeches
User name and user ID: feelingchimpy #88034
Type: Fullbody
Reference(s): https://sta.sh/05nygeynhgt
Extra note(s): If the wings would be a pain to draw, she doesn't have to be flying. Maybe eating some millet would be cute?
personality - On ref
Payment: Treasure

Not sure if you draw birds, but I thought I'd ask? The character belongs to my partner, I'm buying some art for his birthday next month.
@eloquentspeeches
User name and user ID: feelingchimpy #88034
Type: Fullbody
Reference(s): https://sta.sh/05nygeynhgt
Extra note(s): If the wings would be a pain to draw, she doesn't have to be flying. Maybe eating some millet would be cute?
personality - On ref
Payment: Treasure

Not sure if you draw birds, but I thought I'd ask? The character belongs to my partner, I'm buying some art for his birthday next month.
@eloquentspeeches
User name and user ID: embyrs #23753
Type: (ex. sketch, portrait, halfbody, etc.) fullbody
Reference(s):
Here
Extra note(s): (Anything extra such as preference on pose,
personality - the little extra details that you want
me to know while working on your piece!!)
Let me know if you’d be willing to draw her, otherwise I’ll pick a different char. She can transform body parts into animals but if you don’t feel like drawing the ones shown on the reference you can change them to whatever animal you want or human. The mask is also optional.

Payment: (are you paying in gems, treasure or a mix?) treasure

@eloquentspeeches
User name and user ID: embyrs #23753
Type: (ex. sketch, portrait, halfbody, etc.) fullbody
Reference(s):
Here
Extra note(s): (Anything extra such as preference on pose,
personality - the little extra details that you want
me to know while working on your piece!!)
Let me know if you’d be willing to draw her, otherwise I’ll pick a different char. She can transform body parts into animals but if you don’t feel like drawing the ones shown on the reference you can change them to whatever animal you want or human. The mask is also optional.

Payment: (are you paying in gems, treasure or a mix?) treasure

embyrs1_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8j3.gifembyrs2_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8jf.gif
@feelingchimpy

I don't draw birds often but I can try and I'll do my best :D I put you down for a slot. Please feel free to send a CR or PM with your payment and I can get started right away.

@Embyrs

I would be down to draw her!! Her design looks interesting and I'm kinda excited to draw her?? Also feel free to send a CR or PM with your payment and I'll get started asap :)

Since you both bought full bodies, it might take me a while (either two days or up to a week) to complete just as a heads up, but I'll send updates as I work to check in
@feelingchimpy

I don't draw birds often but I can try and I'll do my best :D I put you down for a slot. Please feel free to send a CR or PM with your payment and I can get started right away.

@Embyrs

I would be down to draw her!! Her design looks interesting and I'm kinda excited to draw her?? Also feel free to send a CR or PM with your payment and I'll get started asap :)

Since you both bought full bodies, it might take me a while (either two days or up to a week) to complete just as a heads up, but I'll send updates as I work to check in
Name: Wiggly
gastrodon-east.gif
Also I think I'm going to temporarily close my shop as I work on these two full body commissions - sorry to anybody who was looking at that last slot!!
Also I think I'm going to temporarily close my shop as I work on these two full body commissions - sorry to anybody who was looking at that last slot!!
gastrodon-east.gif
ahhhh I'm so happy to see your commissions have taken off!! they're looking absolutely stunning and I'd love a ping whenever you're feeling ready to open your shop again <3
ahhhh I'm so happy to see your commissions have taken off!! they're looking absolutely stunning and I'd love a ping whenever you're feeling ready to open your shop again <3
fc9dd0163922a20d294dc1420532fe062f8a7dbc.png 5G1dR62.png art shop

wishlist

adopt shop
@themewtwolady

Aaa thank you ;u; <3
I'll be sure to ping you when I reopen my commissions!!
@themewtwolady

Aaa thank you ;u; <3
I'll be sure to ping you when I reopen my commissions!!
gastrodon-east.gif
Here are some updates!! Let me know what you both think about the pose and colors. After that I'll start the coloring process and add a simple background :) @FeelingChimpy [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/663983827529760770/712748931712548966/creamupdate.png[/img] @Embyrs [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/663983827529760770/712748918533783692/witchdoctorsketch.png[/img]
Here are some updates!! Let me know what you both think about the pose and colors. After that I'll start the coloring process and add a simple background :)

@FeelingChimpy

creamupdate.png

@Embyrs

witchdoctorsketch.png
gastrodon-east.gif
@eloquentspeeches That looks perfect so far!! [emoji=banescale love size=1]
@eloquentspeeches That looks perfect so far!!
Looks great! [emoji=heart size=1]
Looks great!
embyrs1_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8j3.gifembyrs2_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8jf.gif
@feelingchimpy I finished your commission!! I'm not sure about if I made the colors too light somehow? Please let me know what you think and if there's any last changes you'd like me to make :) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/663983827529760770/713139972726718624/cream.png[/img]
@feelingchimpy

I finished your commission!! I'm not sure about if I made the colors too light somehow? Please let me know what you think and if there's any last changes you'd like me to make :)

cream.png
gastrodon-east.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37