Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Eso's Commissions! (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
Hello, @eloquentspeeches I would love it if you could do a portait of my beautiful perma-baby boy, Pippin! User name and user ID: Eebee 372661 Type: portrait Reference(s): [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61084440] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/610845/61084440_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment: 75kt
Hello, @eloquentspeeches I would love it if you could do a portait of my beautiful perma-baby boy, Pippin!
User name and user ID: Eebee 372661
Type: portrait
Reference(s):
61084440_350.png

Payment: 75kt
z0HlerP.pngA28Svy9.png1586840881698.pngWishlist :D
@Mokuba

I got you down for a slot and I don't mind, go for it :D

@Eebee

Thank you so much for the interest!!! I put you down for a slot, and if 75,000 treasure is okay with you, feel free to send it in a CR and I'll start working on your commission as soon as possible!

I think after you I'm going to close commissions to work on the four that I have right now.
@Mokuba

I got you down for a slot and I don't mind, go for it :D

@Eebee

Thank you so much for the interest!!! I put you down for a slot, and if 75,000 treasure is okay with you, feel free to send it in a CR and I'll start working on your commission as soon as possible!

I think after you I'm going to close commissions to work on the four that I have right now.
Name: Wiggly
gastrodon-east.gif
@Abandendont @Anouki567 @Eebee

Okay!! Just wanted to give an update that my slots are filled and closed!! I am starting to work on them and there should be an update for everyone who bought a commission from me by later today :D

@Abandendont @Anouki567 @Eebee

Okay!! Just wanted to give an update that my slots are filled and closed!! I am starting to work on them and there should be an update for everyone who bought a commission from me by later today :D

gastrodon-east.gif
Ohh I am excited ♥
Ohh I am excited ♥
I am looking forward to it >w<
I am looking forward to it >w<
Here is the first set of updates!!! @Abandendont Let me know what you think of pose and colors!! I was also curious if there was a specific color you wanted for the star fragments or if you were leaving that up to me? After this, I'll move into coloring and finishing up your piece :) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/663983827529760770/710604930746024066/banelyupdate.png[/img]
Here is the first set of updates!!!

@Abandendont Let me know what you think of pose and colors!! I was also curious if there was a specific color you wanted for the star fragments or if you were leaving that up to me? After this, I'll move into coloring and finishing up your piece :)
banelyupdate.png
gastrodon-east.gif
@Anouki567 Let me know what you think of the pose/colors!! I specifically wanted to check in on the colors I picked for Evelyn's clothes and how the clothes looked. After that - I'll move into coloring and finishing your piece! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/663983827529760770/710604931199139900/evelynupdate.png[/img]
@Anouki567 Let me know what you think of the pose/colors!! I specifically wanted to check in on the colors I picked for Evelyn's clothes and how the clothes looked. After that - I'll move into coloring and finishing your piece!

evelynupdate.png
gastrodon-east.gif
@Eebee Here's my update on Pippin!! Let me know what you think of the pose for him and the colors that I picked! After this I can finish coloring him and giving him a simple background. (It's not transparent now just for the purposes of the update but I'll make the background transparent for the final version.) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/663983827529760770/710605430153281597/pippinupdate.png[/img]
@Eebee Here's my update on Pippin!! Let me know what you think of the pose for him and the colors that I picked! After this I can finish coloring him and giving him a simple background. (It's not transparent now just for the purposes of the update but I'll make the background transparent for the final version.)
pippinupdate.png
gastrodon-east.gif
@eloquentspeeches It looks great! The colors and pose are spot on! I love it so far, Thank you :)
@eloquentspeeches It looks great! The colors and pose are spot on! I love it so far, Thank you :)
z0HlerP.pngA28Svy9.png1586840881698.pngWishlist :D
@eloquentspeeches

Uii that looks really nice :o
The pose is beautiful and so are the colors ^w^

With the pants you can make the black a little lighter x3
@eloquentspeeches

Uii that looks really nice :o
The pose is beautiful and so are the colors ^w^

With the pants you can make the black a little lighter x3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37