Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [s] ocs frc/usd
1 2 3
@Oceanas heres the reduced preview size! shen is actually the only character thats unprotected on my profile cos ive been wanting to sell her for a long time- you can check her out [url=https://toyhou.se/2600060.-sell-trade-shen-tisaidi]here[/url]! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/303439331409002496/711832629456142336/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/303439331409002496/711832589047955486/12437019_9JgbuLMxighErHf_small.png[/img]
@Oceanas heres the reduced preview size! shen is actually the only character thats unprotected on my profile cos ive been wanting to sell her for a long time- you can check her out here!

unknown.png

12437019_9JgbuLMxighErHf_small.png
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@Iodine
if the 300g kiddo is still up could i buy them?
@Iodine
if the 300g kiddo is still up could i buy them?
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@pooses i'll let ya know after checking in with the others who were interested!
@pooses i'll let ya know after checking in with the others who were interested!
@Iodine

Thank you! I'd like to purchase Baz. I'll send the CR when you confirm. c:
@Iodine

Thank you! I'd like to purchase Baz. I'll send the CR when you confirm. c:
LklXAGK.png
@Oceanas great ty! lemme know if you have a toyhouse account I can transfer to when you send the cr, if not I’ll just send you the full resolution img
@Oceanas great ty! lemme know if you have a toyhouse account I can transfer to when you send the cr, if not I’ll just send you the full resolution img
@TuxTheStrayCat @Amorah heyo! checking if you're still interested in purchasing the 300g design!
@TuxTheStrayCat @Amorah heyo! checking if you're still interested in purchasing the 300g design!
@Iodine

Hey I'm interested in purchasing #1 for the 2000g :o are they still available? Also is there any rules about changing aspects of the design? I was thinking about giving them possibly inhuman leggies but I wasn't sure if that was allowed or if they're a specific species.
@Iodine

Hey I'm interested in purchasing #1 for the 2000g :o are they still available? Also is there any rules about changing aspects of the design? I was thinking about giving them possibly inhuman leggies but I wasn't sure if that was allowed or if they're a specific species.
and if i had wheels, i'd be a wagon
@Adrenaline they're absolutely still available! they're not any kind of species and i just double checked the designer's tos for ya and yeah, that's totally fine! so feel free to shoot over a cr and lemme know your toyhouse account if you have one, if not i'll give you everything in cr messages!
@Adrenaline they're absolutely still available! they're not any kind of species and i just double checked the designer's tos for ya and yeah, that's totally fine! so feel free to shoot over a cr and lemme know your toyhouse account if you have one, if not i'll give you everything in cr messages!
@PricklyGoose LATE RESPONSE SORRY i just realised i never actually sold gembiter so yes, they're totally yours! feel free to send a cr- one way if you just want the design or a two way if you want the dragon too!
@PricklyGoose LATE RESPONSE SORRY i just realised i never actually sold gembiter so yes, they're totally yours! feel free to send a cr- one way if you just want the design or a two way if you want the dragon too!
CR sent! Thank you :D
CR sent! Thank you :D
and if i had wheels, i'd be a wagon
1 2 3